Another revert's anecdote about the righteousness of the Somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.
People overestimate your intelligence due to your maturity and well written posts.

@kobe

Sxb, appreciated your kind words and my intentions were never to demean anyone, but early on to counter-punch the incels who might flood this thread with insults and abuses towards others. Look @ my post to geeljire. I salute all lovers regardless of their backgrounds and I don’t care who dates/marries who.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@kobe

Sxb, appreciated your kind words and my intentions were never to demean anyone, but early on to counter-punch the incels who might flood this thread with insults and abuses towards others. Look @ my post to geeljire. I salute all lovers regardless of their backgrounds and I don’t care who dates/marries who.

I never understood why people care so much who strangers marry and procreate with. ethnic purity talk will never not be weird to me.

I never understood why people care so much who strangers marry and procreate with. ethnic purity talk will never not be weird to me.

@kobe

Some of us, our parents aren’t sophisticated and we learn how to behave and act among society from them. Many Somali parents act if they’re in charge of the conducts of other Somalis even though their own family lives suck. They become the CNN of the neighbourhood and gossip all day about others. That’s how their adult kids act online. They act like they are responsible of the behaviours of others, swear and insult anyone who possesses differing opinions, express hostilities towards non-Somalis and our “minorities”, leave to one another, they will attack one another because of tribal differences and go on qabiil crusades at each other. These guys will then post Hadiths and argue that they possess superior “morals and values” than everyone else who isn’t a Muslim. Sxb, we need a cultural revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending