Another revert's anecdote about the righteousness of the Somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Mashalaah for what they did for him. I am curious tho, will the somali owners do that to a struggling somali man without a job?? Did his white skin and also a convert add some noble good feel heart of the somali owner?
either way we have to be more welcoming and easy going with reverts than our own.
we have to give a good image of ourselves

Basra

He will get a heavily discounted meher and no yarrad than a Somali guy who’s expected to pay cash only. He’s white. Kids don’t need Diana cream when they grow up.
:mjlol::pachah1:

i swear it's funny the same dark skin somali xaarlimoid girls who talk about colourism all day long on twitter are the same ones who are desperate for light skin children :ivers:

then they have the nerve to get pissed at us alpha males that demand light skin women only :kodaksmiley:

:mjlol::pachah1:

i swear it's funny the same dark skin somali xaarlimoid girls who talk about colourism all day long on twitter are the same ones who are desperate for light skin children :ivers:

then they have the nerve to get pissed at us alpha males that demand light skin women only :kodaksmiley:

@CanIDimo

Sxb, slowdown, it isn’t a gender war thread, we are having a yarn @ reer England. People have the freedom and Rights to marry whom ever they wish. Kubadda inoo deji.

Hes just saying that to get closer to xaalimos but since hes from America hes going to get a rude awakening but he can always try uk xaalimos for free they be waiting for him the first flight that arrives in heathrow

Yeah, American Xalimos are only into niggas doing life. Not some white boy wanna be sheikh

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
These stupid xalimo jokes need to die ASAP. Theyre getting old, embarrasing and childish. @AussieHustler u have a dry sense of humor sxb. Adding ur cringe accent to the mix is just a recipe for my unfortunate suicide yo. cringe mf ayaa tahay garaac yahoow.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

Was he a “placeholder for a relationship”? Were you secretly dating him? I dated a Muslim girl who hid from me her previous date because he was a “gaal”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

would u say u always had a gut feeling even in your muslim days that islaam wasnt for u..?
Honestly, no. I was in it to win it, before I gave it real thought and it hit me like a truck. It’s been a process.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
I say Mashalaah for what they did for him. I am curious tho, will the somali owners do that to a struggling somali man without a job?? Did his white skin and also a convert add some noble good feel heart of the somali owner?

Thats what i'm wondering. Would these people do that for their own fellow kin?

Maybe they do, but i haven't heard any such stories personally. But i dont thinks its because of his white skin, you have a video of a Black convert saying the same thing. So i think this is due to their revert status.

Do Somalis put reverts on a pedestal? is the good question.

@AussieHustler

VixR

@ a party through a mutual friend who asked me if “my friend” is still dating Mr X. I never asked and she never volunteered. She was a cultural Muslim but was expected to marry a Muslim man. When she found out that I was on my way out, she never cared as long as we tied the knot as Muslims.

I understand the social expectations and pressure when you are a female.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

@ a party through a mutual friend who asked me if “my friend” is still dating Mr X. I never asked and she never volunteered. She was a cultural Muslim but was expected to marry a Muslim man. When she found out that I was on my way out, she never cared as long as we tied the knot as Muslims.

I understand the social expectations and pressure when you are a female.
Life sure is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending