Another revert's anecdote about the righteousness of the Somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hes just saying that to get closer to xaalimos but since hes from America hes going to get a rude awakening but he can always try uk xaalimos for free they be waiting for him the first flight that arrives in heathrow

you wont even need to pay for him when we have xaalimos in the uk lurking this forum and is preparing for his ticket secretly
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashallah this is good stuff

I say Mashalaah for what they did for him. I am curious tho, will the somali owners do that to a struggling somali man without a job?? Did his white skin and also a convert add some noble good feel heart of the somali owner?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sigmund

How are Dixon or Cedar-Riverside any different than England?

Aussie

The fact that u called it correctly "Cedar Riverside" from all the way from down there Australia - is amazing wlaahi. It is a testament to your rigid mind and love of accuracy. I live in Minnesota, never called it Cedar Riverside. I only say Cedar. Cajiib

I say Mashalaah for what they did for him. I am curious tho, will the somali owners do that to a struggling somali man without a job?? Did his white skin and also a convert add some noble good feel heart of the somali owner?

Basra

He will get a heavily discounted meher and no yarrad than a Somali guy who’s expected to pay cash only. He’s white. Kids don’t need Diana cream when they grow up.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

He will get a heavily discounted meher and no yarrad than a Somali guy who’s expected to pay cash only. He’s white. Kids don’t need Diana cream when they grow up.

Mashaalaaah Aussie to be honest, i will be the first to give him my daughter. No diana creme is meher itself.

I think outside of guys looking to fvck xalimos. I think 99.5% of foreigner who come across somalis would tell you somali men are better than somali women. The ither 0.5% are gay males

I think outside of guys looking to fvck xalimos. I think 99.5% of foreigner who come across somalis would tell you somali men are better than somali women. The ither 0.5% are gay males

Gooney

Sxb, you want them singing your praises!!! Why will you offer your hard earn’t money to someone (he says he’s employed) who has enough money, why don’t they donate it to starving Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending