Annoying YouTube commentors

Status
Not open for further replies.
mogadishu is the new name for the ancient somali port city of Sarapion, founded around 1st century AD. of course immigrant cunts of your kind would be attracted to a centre of commerce because you are not capable of fending for yourself as nomads.

The original population was really small and there were multiple waves of ajnabis coming to Somalia. And half of Mogadishu was Reer Xamar during independence.
But the ancient peoples in that land lived in the north. We have lived there since the cradle. You came in the middle ages as small people. Many trading cities existed in the antiquity, your people are too small and would have equalled ours in numbers if you lived there since ancient times. But come on man, saying arabs ruled the south is a big strech. It's a difference between influence and ruling. Many nubian pharaos existed, and a minority of north east africans and nubians lived in ancient egypt, but ancient egypt was not a nubian country. So pace yourself sxb.

Bruh, the nickname of somalis were barbars. They believed we were part habashi and south yemenese because we look similar. And somalis has never been considered black. Your dna is part somali, and not habashi, witch means your source is already stupid.

Nobody is saying that you don't belong, but that you created cities and autonomously ruled? nah

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Here we go again with the revisionism and lies.

Arabs did not found or rule shit, they got permission from the Somali rulers to settle in Mogadishu. It's widely accepted that Arabs were refugees who got accepted by the local Somalis to stay and paid tribute to stay. Somalis retained their dominance in Mogadishu both politically and numerically. This source debunks the traditions made by west Asians.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360

upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

Arabs never found Mogadishu. Modern day scholars all agree Mogadishu existed way before Islam and goes back to the first century and it's believed to be Sarapion. It used to be part of the Somali city-states and it was inhabited by the Barbara people who are believed to be the ancestors of modern day Somalis.
ivBW85LtRhCq866LVP18vA.png

Here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA48&dq=Sarapion+mogadishu&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm87u0goTdAhXIKcAKHc4cBJUQ6AEILzAB#v=onepage&q=Sarapion mogadishu&f=false

As for Portuguese you liar lol they all agreed Mogadishu was an Ajuran province and last time I checked Ajuran Sultanate was a Somali civilization. Stop claiming Somali history.

upload_2018-6-24_10-52-53-png.48479

@SOMALI GENERAL @redpen @CaliSomali @Bile Huruse @Pastoralite @The alchemist This is why you should never take Reer Xamar and their revisionism serious.

Benadiri/Reer Xamar is a confederation of a bunch of different communities sxb. there are several of them with Somali origins who were the ones that welcomed those Arab/Persian communities such as our Shanshi friend here. Moorshe is Ajuuran, Bandhabow is Samaale, and Dhabarweyne is Xawaadle.

9C4DBE6F-1D09-48E8-B696-8F67C18AAD66.png
But the ancient peoples in that land lived in the north. We have lived there since the cradle. You came in the middle ages as small people. Many trading cities existed in the antiquity, your people are too small and would have equalled ours in numbers if you lived there since ancient times. But come on man, saying arabs ruled the south is a big strech. It's a difference between influence and ruling. Many nubian pharaos existed, and a minority of north east africans and nubians lived in ancient egypt, but ancient egypt was not a nubian country. So pace yourself sxb.

Bruh, the nickname of somalis were barbars. They believed we were part habashi and south yemenese because we look similar. And somalis has never been considered black. Your dna is part somali, and not habashi, witch means your source is already stupid.

Nobody is saying that you don't belong, but that you created cities and autonomously ruled? nah
Read where it starts “ The third point...”.

View attachment 61034
The only revisionist here is you. I’m gonna drop a “nuclear bomb” on bro. Refute the Ancient Romans and Ancient Chinese! BTW Sarapion was the name of a Greek who visited the region. You should research more deeply and take into account Sources that disagree with you.That means Sarapion was not the name of the actual place. I thought you were level headed don’t call me liar dude.
even if it wasn't the name of the place the place still existed whilst your people were in the arabian desert fucking goats

C7EDE946-C971-4D0E-9C37-613B6AE192F2.png
even if it wasn't the name of the place the place still existed whilst your people were in the arabian desert fucking goats
While the modern day Middle East might not be doing too well ancient Arabians were the richest the world! Where does your anger come from you gay fag!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 61034
The only revisionist here is you. I’m gonna drop a “nuclear bomb” on bro. Refute the Ancient Romans and Ancient Chinese! BTW Sarapion was the name of a Greek who visited the region. You should research more deeply and take into account Sources that disagree with you.That means Sarapion was not the name of the actual place. I thought you were level headed don’t call me liar dude.

I'm going to post medieval scholars who visited Mogadishu and the Benadir coast to refute all your lies so you have no excuse to call them revisionist.

According to Imam Qadi who was a medieval scholar and traveller who visited Mogadishu and the Benadir coast confirmed they were neither Arab or Persian enclaves but largely African towns that were dominated and ruled by the native dark skin Africans that spoke their own native African tongue.

img_4863-jpg.28231

I mean, it's true Arab, Persian and Indian merchants lived on the Benadir coast. However, it was predominantly Somali. Here is a source telling you Mogadishu, Merca and Barawa were predominantly Somali. Read the source carefully this time. It says "The local people on the coastal areas and in the interior were predominantly Somali." This was an Arab scholar from the 13th century called Ibn Sa'id.

NUUsht0TSGWR1NPc-ewHIw.png

Reading further he said from Merca to Ras Hafun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. Mogadishu was in between Merca and Ras Hafun.

upload_2018-6-20_0-46-58-png.47916

Now please don't twist Ibn Battuta history. As for Ibn Battuta. Here is everything Ibn Battuta wrote about Mogadishu and Zeila in the 13th century. Where does in day that there were more West asians than Somalis? He said that from Zeila to Mogadishu was Bilad Al-Berber land (medieval name for Somalis).

Source: http://www.classzone.com/books/wh_05_shared/pdf/WHS05_015_424_PS.pdf

He also met the Somali ruler of Mogadishu.

579b2f76-0a93-4584-b4d4-29e6d168dd27-218-00000015e13e6f80-png.28028

img_4843-jpg.28027

You have been debunked. Reer Xamar did not found or rule Mogadishu. They were simply immigrants who got accepted by the Somalis. Now move on kid with your revisionism because I got more sources to shut you up.

View attachment 61035 Cadcad
Read where it starts “ The third point...”.
Bruh, what is this? Do you have real documents that testifies to your rule. Give me names, dates and every thing. An empire or a rule usually has many dynamic sources, like trading, poetry, writing, wars and many other things. You are giving me stuff i can't really wrap my head around. So are you telling me that you ruled the south but you were so insignificant the other majority of people living besides you didn't notice and you didn't even leave a cultural mark on the area? Come on man, be real.

Arabs are not native to east africa. That's a fact. In history you have to give different historical accounts explaining the same phenomenon to prove it to be true.

Bruh, what is this? Do you have real documents that testifies to your rule. Give me names, dates and every thing. An empire or a rule usually has many dynamic sources, like trading, poetry, writing, wars and many other things. You are giving me stuff i can't really wrap my head around. So are you telling me that you ruled the south but you were so insignificant the other majority of people living besides you didn't notice and you didn't even leave a cultural mark on the area? Come on man, be real.

Arabs are not native to east africa. That's a fact. In history you have to give different historical accounts explaining the same phenomenon to prove it to be true.
Insignificant populations can do a lot. Arabs are not native to East Africa but they founded lots cities! We didn’t leave a cultural mark?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Arabs never found anything on the Somali coast but were refugees. However, the Swahili coast wasn't even found by Arabs or Persians either since the ports date back to the ancient Azanian period.

Let's talk about Ajuran Sultanate that ruled Mogadishu from the 13th century to the late 17th century. I wonder what @Shanshiyo1234 has to say about this.

Mogadishu was a province of Ajuran Empire and was always under Ajuran rule. Look at this medieval map of Ajuran Sultanate.

N-Ffksn2TsmBb8zqsFHg5g.png

Here is another source telling you Mogadishu was a province of Ajuran and João de Sepúvelda a Portuguese commander tried to conquer Mogadishu but Ajuran silently defeated him and his naval forces through a naval warfare.

upload_2018-6-24_10-52-53-png.48479

In fact, the Mudaffar dynasty was a sub-dynasty of the Garen dynasty. They were Ajuran rulers that only ruled the Mogadishu province. They belong to an Ajuran sub-clan called Moorshe who once dominated Mogadishu but they were driven out by Abgaal. However, the Cadcads weren't kicked out but joined the Hiraab Imamate instead. If Cadcads were the main settlers then they would've been driven out too so really he's not making any sense.

Mudaffar dynasty only ruled Mogadishu which was an Ajuran province and the dynasty was part of the Ajuran stock. What was his people doing when Ajuran were making noise in the south?

XabVnPE8RumszMGBD1LPyw.png

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA61&dq=Ajuran+Imamate&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkncnpksLcAhVOecAKHbT6C6AQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=Ajuran Imamate&f=false

7A5C1BB7-5F1E-493F-AD81-A00847C1FE1F.png
I'm going to post medieval scholars who visited Mogadishu and the Benadir coast to refute all your lies so you have no excuse to call them revisionist.

According to Imam Qadi who was a medieval scholar and traveller who visited Mogadishu and the Benadir coast confirmed they were neither Arab or Persian enclaves but largely African towns that were dominated and ruled by the native dark skin Africans that spoke their own native African tongue.

img_4863-jpg.28231

I mean, it's true Arab, Persian and Indian merchants lived on the Benadir coast. However, it was predominantly Somali. Here is a source telling you Mogadishu, Merca and Barawa were predominantly Somali. Read the source carefully this time. It says "The local people on the coastal areas and in the interior were predominantly Somali." This was an Arab scholar from the 13th century called Ibn Sa'id.

NUUsht0TSGWR1NPc-ewHIw.png

Reading further he said from Merca to Ras Hafun was primarily inhabited by Somalis. Mogadishu was in between Merca and Ras Hafun.

upload_2018-6-20_0-46-58-png.47916

Now please don't twist Ibn Battuta history. As for Ibn Battuta. Here is everything Ibn Battuta wrote about Mogadishu and Zeila in the 13th century. Where does in day that there were more West asians than Somalis? He said that from Zeila to Mogadishu was Bilad Al-Berber land (medieval name for Somalis).

Source: http://www.classzone.com/books/wh_05_shared/pdf/WHS05_015_424_PS.pdf

He also met the Somali ruler of Mogadishu.

579b2f76-0a93-4584-b4d4-29e6d168dd27-218-00000015e13e6f80-png.28028

img_4843-jpg.28027

You have been debunked. Reer Xamar did not found or rule Mogadishu. They were simply immigrants who got accepted by the Somalis. Now move on kid with your revisionism because I got more sources to shut you up.
Here’s a source from the first century AD! “ Homerite Arabs claimed to the Romans that they TRADITIONALLY CONTROLLED either Rhapta or Azania!

Attachments

• 71FD26E7-4F4F-4E7E-BC26-D6E812D56307.png
    71FD26E7-4F4F-4E7E-BC26-D6E812D56307.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 105
  • FAC2D3F2-5FEB-4A7E-82B4-E0B824EC975C.png
    FAC2D3F2-5FEB-4A7E-82B4-E0B824EC975C.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 203

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 61039 View attachment 61038
Here’s a source from the first century AD! “ Homerite Arabs claimed to the Romans that they TRADITIONALLY CONTROLLED ethiet Rhapta or Azania!

Azania only ruled the Swahili coast, not the Somali coast so you failed and Rhapta is in Tanzania lmao. Secondly, the ancient Yemeni kingdom known as Himyarite only had influence in Azania.

In fact, go claim swahili cities or culture because we don't care but don't start claiming Somali ones. We founded it and ruled it, immigrants have nothing to say and I mentioned these medieval scholars who visited Mogadishu and confirmed it was ruled and dominated by Somalis so the discussion is over.

I already showed you this source. Modern day scholars all agree Mogadishu existed way before Islam and goes back to the first century and it's believed to be Sarapion. It used to be part of the Somali city-states and it was inhabited by the Barbara people who are believed to be the ancestors of modern day Somalis.

Insignificant populations can do a lot. Arabs are not native to East Africa but they founded lots cities! We didn’t leave a cultural mark?
No you didn't else we wouldn't still have our own language and traditions. If you were this civilization building people, you wouldn't dwinled down to become a minority.

Azania only ruled the Swahili coast, not the Somali coast so you failed and Rhapta is in Tanzania lmao. Secondly, the ancient Yemeni kingdom known as Himyarite only had influence in Azania.

In fact, go claim swahili cities or culture because we don't care but don't start claiming Somali ones. We founded it and ruled it, immigrants have nothing to say and I mentioned these medieval scholars who visited Mogadishu and confirmed it was ruled and dominated by Somalis so the discussion is over.

I already showed you this source. Modern day scholars all agree Mogadishu existed way before Islam and goes back to the first century and it's believed to be Sarapion. It used to be part of the Somali city-states and it was inhabited by the Barbara people who are believed to be the ancestors of modern day Somalis.

No the discussion is not over. Like I said before Sarapion was the name of a Greek who visited that place instead of the actual name of the place! Do some REAL research. Refute ancient evidence that disagrees with you!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No the discussion is not over. Like I said before Sarapion was the name of a Greek who visited that place instead of the actual name of the place! Do some REAL research. Refute ancient evidence that disagrees with you!

Modern day scholars agree Mogadishu was found in the 1st century and it's believed to be Sarapion. It was inhabited by the Barbara people who were the ancestors of modern day Somalis. The ancient Greek scholar called them the people of Barbara. Ancient Roman and Persian coins were found there too.

I can't believe you brought Rapta and Azania to justify claiming southern Somali history when Azania was located in southeast Africa modern day Swahili coast. Moron go learn some history.
:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.