Annoying YouTube commentors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof hawiye Savage not pioneer s of xamar
images.jpeg

Of course Arabs aren’t native to Somalia at all just like white people aren’t native to the America. But the Benadiri people intermarried with local Somalis. Just so you know the Land of Punt people were described as having reddish skin tone. And wiki is edited by revisionists from this website.
Benadiris are mostly south Asian with a little Persian and smidge of Arab and about 30-40% somali. Bendiris aren’t the cause of the Arab trade in Mogadishu they are the by-product.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
That is why I am in favor of extermination of all minority groups in Somalia Bantus, Cad Cads as well as recent Oromo migrants

They are snakes, ungrateful people

No the discussion is not over. Like I said before Sarapion was the name of a Greek who visited that place instead of the actual name of the place! Do some REAL research. Refute ancient evidence that disagrees with you!

Dude likes to quote Baadiyow, who makes a lot of silly mistakes, for instance:

The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea in English = Periplus Maris Erythraei in Greek. Maris Erythraei = Red Sea and is not the author.

Of immediate consequence:

"Furthermore, Yaqut al-Hamawi (d.1229) describes Somalis as black to distinguish them from the migrant Asian population, and describes Mogadishu as "predominantly populated by foreigners and not blacks." (Vol I, p 53.) Making Sense of Somali History, by Abdurahman Abdullahi.

The Yaquub Abgaal kill the Yemeni-Muzzaffar governor about 1625, gaining entrance to the city, which was previously an Arab/Persian enclave. This is clear from both Portuguese documents and the Hawiyye oral traditions.

I now have most of the books, with more on the way, so he can't pull this any more.

Saalax Bidaar

Speaking the truth means we’re being ungratefull?
The book mentioned by Grant even mentions that you are Arab/Persian foreigner who resides in Mogadishu. The ownership of the city belongs to Abgaal clan of the Somali as is the country belongs to Somalis hence its name

Since we have established your alien status I suggest you sit with your legs and mouth shut and behave

Of course Arabs aren’t native to Somalia at all just like white people aren’t native to the America. But the Benadiri people intermarried with local Somalis. Just so you know the Land of Punt people were described as having reddish skin tone. And wiki is edited by revisionists from this website.

So riddle me this then. Why exactly would Arabs come to a country, found a city and then seek out the "sandal less nomads" in order to learn their language and culture? Everywhere else on this planet that Arabs went to - everyone now speaks Arabic. The people are also mixed with Arab. But this isn't the case in Somalia.

Your people contributed a lot to Somali history don't get me wrong. No one can take that away from you but this idea that you came to a land that was already heralded by the Greeks and ancient Egyptians as a formidable region thousands of years before an Arab ever stepped foot in Somalia - didn't just one day accept 7 bloody Arabs as their rulers. Just like the madows in America with their We Wuz Kangs talk you cad cads have your own version of history.

You look stupid mate. And allow pasting that rubbish from that Portuguese adoon. They know the way we did them in the 1400's. That's the rage of a scorned white man speaking lol.

So riddle me this then. Why exactly would Arabs come to a country, found a city and then seek out the "sandal less nomads" in order to learn their language and culture? Everywhere else on this planet that Arabs went to - everyone now speaks Arabic. The people are also mixed with Arab. But this isn't the case in Somalia.

Your people contributed a lot to Somali history don't get me wrong. No one can take that away from you but this idea that you came to a land that was already heralded by the Greeks and ancient Egyptians as a formidable region thousands of years before an Arab ever stepped foot in Somalia - didn't just one day accept 7 bloody Arabs as their rulers. Just like the madows in America with their We Wuz Kangs talk you cad cads have your own version of history.

You look stupid mate. And allow pasting that rubbish from that Portuguese adoon. They know the way we did them in the 1400's. That's the rage of a scorned white man speaking lol.
Your the one who is “ We Wuz Kanging”. Like someone said before on this forum why aren’t the Somali cities in central and north Somalia developed as Xamar, Merca, and Barawe!? What would the Portuguese gain by lying?Or the Ancient Roman? Or the Ancient Chinese?

The book mentioned by Grant even mentions that you are Arab/Persian foreigner who resides in Mogadishu. The ownership of the city belongs to Abgaal clan of the Somali as is the country belongs to Somalis hence its name

Since we have established your alien status I suggest you sit with your legs and mouth shut and behave
Shut up you revisionist bastard pussy. We founded Mogadishu deal with it. Why can’t you guys just accept it?

F5D728FF-1E42-4364-894B-2C53FD745AD8.png
Dude likes to quote Baadiyow, who makes a lot of silly mistakes, for instance:

The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea in English = Periplus Maris Erythraei in Greek. Maris Erythraei = Red Sea and is not the author.

Of immediate consequence:

"Furthermore, Yaqut al-Hamawi (d.1229) describes Somalis as black to distinguish them from the migrant Asian population, and describes Mogadishu as "predominantly populated by foreigners and not blacks." (Vol I, p 53.) Making Sense of Somali History, by Abdurahman Abdullahi.

The Yaquub Abgaal kill the Yemeni-Muzzaffar governor about 1625, gaining entrance to the city, which was previously an Arab/Persian enclave. This is clear from both Portuguese documents and the Hawiyye oral traditions.

I now have most of the books, with more on the way, so he can't pull this any more.
Researching in harder than it looks man. Do you have access to the actual books or just the internet. There’s another source that says Homerite Arabs controlled East African trade in the FIRST century AD. Azania and Rhapta being on the East African coast.

View attachment 61011
The portuguese came to Mogadishu in the 1500s and asked someone who founded Mogadishu. The person said Mogadishu was founded by Arabs in the 10th century AD. So we have claiming South Somali Coast since at least the 1500s.

This is factually incorrect.

Ptolemy mentions Mogadishu in his book "Geographia", in which refers to Mogadishu as "Sarapion", a Indian Ocean trading city.

This was in the year 150 AD.

They are just as much as a Somali citizen as you are.

There are Madow and cad cads that done more for Somalia than any of us on this platform.

This is factually incorrect.

Ptolemy mentions Mogadishu in his book "Geographia", in which refers to Mogadishu as "Sarapion", a Indian Ocean trading city.

This was in the year 150 AD.
I know. All the port cities today had other names in the past. There is a difference between re-naming and founding a city. The ancient city Constantinople is today known as Istanbul.

Saalax Bidaar

They are just as much as a Somali citizen as you are.

There are Madow and cad cads that done more for Somalia than any of us on this platform.
They are citizens of Somalia not ethnic Somalis though. I am generally ok with Cadcads but when people like shaanshiyo talk shit about Somalis I start to wonder if they should be stripped of their citizenship and shipped on boat back to Arabia or Persia

They are citizens of Somalia not ethnic Somalis though. I am generally ok with Cadcads but when people like shaanshiyo talk shit about Somalis I start to wonder if they should be stripped of their citizenship and shipped on boat back to Arabia or Persia
Bosaso old name was bender bender qassim

Saalax Bidaar

Shut up you revisionist bastard pussy. We founded Mogadishu deal with it. Why can’t you guys just accept it?

You can’t peddle bullshit and expect people to accept your utter revisionist bull crap. Mogadishu was already settlement and a trading port before your arrival so tell me how exactly you found what already existed?

I hope to ship you malcuuns back on the wooden boats you came in

You can’t peddle bullshit and expect people to accept your utter revisionist bull crap. Mogadishu was already settlement and a trading port before your arrival so tell me how exactly you found what already existed?

I hope to ship you malcuuns back on the wooden boats you came in
But why were the most rich areas of xamar belonged to rer xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.