Annoying YouTube commentors

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC4F73A0-BB18-42EA-9575-8B4911299951.png
7120BF0F-1317-4B3B-89FF-369D2E50F318.png
No it was found by "hawiye"
Proof?

Of course Arabs aren’t native to Somalia at all just like white people aren’t native to the America. But the Benadiri people intermarried with local Somalis. Just so you know the Land of Punt people were described as having reddish skin tone. And wiki is edited by revisionists from this website.
I'll admit I don't have the best knowledge on Somalia's history, but I'm pretty sure we're the same people as the Puntites. Maybe @Apollo has more of an idea about the original inhabitants of Somalia (and the horn of Africa in general).

View attachment 61011
The portuguese came to Mogadishu in the 1500s and asked someone who founded Mogadishu. The person said Mogadishu was founded by Arabs in the 10th century AD. So we have claiming South Somali Coast since at least the 1500s.
kill yourself you ass nigga you know how some darood retards believe they are from the arabs. also you're more indian than you are arab .

Suck my **** you retarded fag. I got dna tested you pussy ass khaniisI’m basically equally Arab and South Asian.
you're a zanzibari cuckold. yes you had the swahili coast in kenya, tanzania and all of those other monkey zanj lands but your people only came to muqdisho as beggars and a few food merchants. also the people of that area are the daarood biimaal and some hawiye subclans. this shit could work against the negros who couldn't establish anything in south east africa but there has never been any arab conquest against somalis. even in the height of their powers, let alone some fucking by products of rape.

you're a zanzibari cuckold. yes you had the swahili coast in kenya, tanzania and all of those other monkey zanj lands but your people only came to muqdisho as beggars and a few food merchants. also the people of that area are the daarood biimaal and some hawiye subclans. this shit could work against the negros who couldn't establish anything in south east africa but there has never been any arab conquest against somalis. even in the height of their powers, let alone some fucking by products of rape.
Conquest????Rape????? There were no Somalis in the coastal regions, it was empty! How are we the products of rape!

Suck my **** you retarded fag. I got dna tested you pussy ass khaniisI’m basically equally Arab and South Asian.
My brother, you cannot have lived in the area since the land of punt and still be this small in populace. Use your head for once. And don't you think it would have been known by every somali if the arabs ruled the south? You know that somalis have a strong oral tradition that goes far back. One anecdote by a foreign explorer cannot be counted as a fact, and does not equal the prevailing main narrative that is supported by real authoritative historic research.

My brother, you cannot have lived in the area since the land of punt and still be this small in populace. Use your head for once. And don't you think it would have been known by every somali if the arabs ruled the south? You know that somalis have a strong oral tradition that goes far back. One anecdote by a foreign explorer cannot be counted as a fact, and does not equal the prevailing main narrative that is supported by real authoritative historic research.
The original population was really small and there were multiple waves of ajnabis coming to Somalia. And half of Mogadishu was Reer Xamar during independence.

Conquest????Rape????? There were no Somalis in the coastal regions, it was empty! How are we the products of rape!
you are the products of pakis fucking nìggers fucking portuguese fucking arabs. don't deny it. also there were many somali cities in the south you dumb fucking c*nt. somalis were in the ceelwaaq region for god knows how long.

58643130-289D-45E2-A236-543EE88BF2A6.jpeg
1D2A4BEF-33A5-4188-A62B-2BD9CC3B1F53.jpeg
you are the products of pakis fucking nìggers fucking portuguese fucking arabs. don't deny it. also there were many somali cities in the south you dumb fucking c*nt. somalis were in the ceelwaaq region for god knows how long.
The people that lived in Mogadishu were not black! This is coming from a man who visited Somalia!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 61030
Your the one being revisionist bro. Too many sources saying Benadiris founded Mogadishu.

Here we go again with the revisionism and lies.

Arabs did not found or rule shit, they got permission from the Somali rulers to settle in Mogadishu. It's widely accepted that Arabs were refugees who got accepted by the local Somalis to stay and paid tribute to stay. Somalis retained their dominance in Mogadishu both politically and numerically. This source debunks the traditions made by west Asians.

upload_2017-1-8_21-38-48-png.11360

upload_2017-1-8_23-4-16-png.11368

Arabs never found Mogadishu. Modern day scholars all agree Mogadishu existed way before Islam and goes back to the first century and it's believed to be Sarapion. It used to be part of the Somali city-states and it was inhabited by the Barbara people who are believed to be the ancestors of modern day Somalis.
ivBW85LtRhCq866LVP18vA.png

Here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA48&dq=Sarapion+mogadishu&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm87u0goTdAhXIKcAKHc4cBJUQ6AEILzAB#v=onepage&q=Sarapion mogadishu&f=false

As for Portuguese you liar lol they all agreed Mogadishu was an Ajuran province and last time I checked Ajuran Sultanate was a Somali civilization. Stop claiming Somali history.

upload_2018-6-24_10-52-53-png.48479

@SOMALI GENERAL @redpen @CaliSomali @Bile Huruse @Pastoralite @The alchemist @nine @Sheikh This is why you should never take Reer Xamar and their revisionism serious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending