Annoying YouTube commentors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insignificant populations can do a lot. Arabs are not native to East Africa but they founded lots cities! We didn’t leave a cultural mark?
You founded lots of cities? The big cities where already there before you came into the region. You came to somalia in the middleages, we had establised trading routes for over 2 millennials with the rest of africa and arabia and rome. The same cities you say you created, where all renamed, but that does not mean the city didn't not exist before that. You said people didn't live there? But how come we have maps showing ports all over the country?

You people are part of somalia, there is no doubt about that. But you are trying to hjack some real history here. And that ain't cool bro. The country belongs to you as much as every other farax.

And lets say few arab traders lived there, the likelihood it was your ancestors is small. Because your population is not big enough to go back that far, every ancient people has a significant population today. To my account, you make as much babies as us, so how do you explain your numbers then?

And how do you explain the ajuuran empire that seems to be the same time you claim you ruled the area? There are simply too many plotholes in you history.

Insignificant populations can do a lot. Arabs are not native to East Africa but they founded lots cities! We didn’t leave a cultural mark?
huh you
I’m a moron? Umm I’m pretty sure you grew in the West. So there MUST be ways we can objectively compare each others intellect. If your from America we can compare ACT or SAT scores bro. You wanna compare?
whether you like it or not you do not have an ancient ancestry. your people are by products of rape and your diaspora living in somalia went there as beggars and didn't build shit.

Modern day scholars agree Mogadishu was found in the 1st century and it's believed to be Sarapion. It was inhabited by the Barbara people who were the ancestors of modern day Somalis. The ancient Greek scholar called them the people of Barbara. Ancient Roman and Persian coins were found there too.

I can't believe you brought Rapta and Azania to justify claiming southern Somali history when Azania was located in southeast Africa modern day Swahili coast. Moron go learn some history.
:dead:
You know, even if some arabs lived there in extremly small numbers, the likelyhood that they themselves made babies with somalis and became part of the majority is the most rational. So if any arab people lived there at all (not more than few families), they are part of the majority of somalis ancestors and not the benadirir. It's basic logic. Because the benadiri have a distinct population with a fraction in numbers, which would not be the case if the so called ancient horn arabs still lived in the horn. They would equal several millions like the somalis if they didn't mix. But i don't even believe this happen, just a big if.

B4D3B5FD-E894-4BED-8919-8DEE604BA1A8.png

I got 78 percentile on my Social Science. Which is not bad considering I went to a really shitty school (Rank 511 out of 800 in my state) and I did better than EVERY single Somali in my city! And there a lot of Somalis in my city. But not as much in Minnesota!

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I’m a moron? Umm I’m pretty sure you grew in the West. So there MUST be ways we can objectively compare each others intellect. If your from America we can compare ACT or SAT scores bro. You wanna compare?

I see so you're changing the subject after @Factz refuted you with authentic sources and humiliated you in a debate.

For your information, @Factz is not from America but Toronto and he's actually one of the most smartest people on Sspot such as I and others. To be very honest the way you debated him shows how stupid you are. You're no doubt intellectually inferior than him.

I see so you're changing the subject after @Factz refuted you with authentic sources and humiliated you in a debate.

For your information, @Factz is not from America but Toronto and he's actually one of the smartest people on Sspot such as I and others. To be very honest the way you debated him shows how stupid you are. You're no doubt intellectually inferior than him.
The only we can objectively compare is through test scores.

For your information, @Factz is not from America but Toronto and he's actually one of the most smartest people on Sspot such as I and others. To be very honest the way you debated him shows how stupid you are. You're no doubt intellectually inferior than him.
The circlejerk is real here.:cryinglaughsmiley:

My arab brother don't take what the samaale are saying seriously they have low iq unlike us arabs:salute:
Can’t tell if serious or mocking me? Looool. Anyway wallahi I don’t consider myself Arab but Shanshiyo. Which I think it should it’s own ethnicity. In the city where I live there’s no Somali-Shanshiyo hostility. And a lot of my family married full blooded Somalis. I don’t understand where the hate for my people comes from. I honestly don’t care if your mocking me because the school I went to is ranked BOTTOM 8.9% in my STATE! I know some of peers got like 14-17 as scores so I’m really proud of myself.

Can’t tell if serious or mocking me? Looool. Anyway wallahi I don’t consider myself Arab but Shanshiyo. Which I think it should it’s own ethnicity. In the city where I live there’s no Somali-Shanshiyo hostility. And a lot of my family married full blooded Somalis. I don’t understand where the hate for my people comes from. I honestly don’t care if your mocking me because the school I went to is ranked BOTTOM 8.9% in my STATE! I know some of peers got like 14-17 as scores so I’m really proud of myself.
Nah man, i think he is one of them full blooded somalis claiming arab. I hate those weak people. At least you are the real deal, and i respect some diversity from people that has lived alongside us for a long time.

I'm not being sarcastic this site is filled with hate don't take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending