Ancient Puntite clothing

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Men from Punt Carrying Gifts.

They are carrying frankincense. The land of frankincense was Horn of Africa especially the Somali penunsila. I was looking at their clothing. Do the people of the horn still wear that?

CaliTedesse

VIP
We literally know nothing of this mysterious place outside these hieroglyphics, and I doubt we are the descendants of those people.
I'm not saying we are descendants we Somalis necessarily , but they did originate from Horn of Africa or East Africa. So I was wondering is their a people that wore the same cloth?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
focus on aksum sahib they might not have been somali but they are cushites i hardly see anything on aksum on this site
as for punt wait untill furthur information

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
akhi i love Axum I dont focus on AE just today was curious
am going to make a post about aksum soon

these guys are depicted to be as close to egyptians we know they where darker then egyptians obiously

not strange since egyptians regarded punt as their sacred place of origin also as for their outfits looks quite similar to this but with out the cloack

CaliTedesse

VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne btw akhi I love focusing on history in general so theres nothing wrong with researching AE and if some think I'm trying to claim their history they can suck mi nuts.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are you going to wear them or what?
As long as your rocking a muscular physique no homo anything would fit even this sort of macaawis. Which I would rock, but if there is traditional clothes I'd like to rock it's traditional Arab clothes like our forefathers. Waxaanu nahay Carab.

Last edited:
As long as your rocking a muscular physique no homo anything would fit even this sort of macaawis. Which I would rock, but if there is traditional clothes I'd like to rock it's traditional Arab clothes like our forefathers. Waxaanu nahay Carab.
I would wear modern clothes in any setting. I don't own a macaawis.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Men from Punt Carrying Gifts.

They are carrying frankincense. The land of frankincense was Horn of Africa especially the Somali penunsila. I was looking at their clothing. Do the people of the horn still wear that?
Looks like a gigantic diaper with xaar sagging at the bottom.

I suppose the closest modern approximation is when nomads roll up their macawiis and make a sort of knot between their legs while working.

Trending

Latest posts