Not open for further replies.
narrowPhoto7.jpg

narrowPhoto33.jpg

widePhoto7.jpg
ancient-somalia-02.jpg

Screenshot_20180818-170656.png

Screenshot_20180818-170709.png

Mashallah!:banderas:

Inshallah, people find more artifacts in Somaliland and across Somaliweyn. So proud of the first three, because they are from Awdal.

What do you guys think of these?
:cosbyhmm:
Do you guys believe they have anything to do with us? Or do you guys beileve they where built by other ethnicity's?

View attachment 52569

View attachment 52570
View attachment 52575 View attachment 52571
View attachment 52572
View attachment 52573

Inshallah, people find more artifacts in Somaliland and across Somaliweyn. So proud of the first three, because they are from Awdal.

Do you guys believe they have anything to do with us? Or do you guys beileve they where built by other ethnicity's?

Yes because we originated from Somaliland and btw did they estimate how old those last statues are?

View attachment 52569

View attachment 52570
View attachment 52572
View attachment 52573

These artifacts need to be kept away from the cadaans on one side and the extremists on the other. If only we had a national museum and a team of curators to preserve our history :rejoice:

Even if these were not made by Somalis, any thing found in our territory should be kept in our possession. Same way the British Museums keeps Roman and Viking artefacts found on British Soil.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 52569

View attachment 52570
View attachment 52572
View attachment 52573

They are believed to date back to the Land of Punt and have been authenticated by the archaeologist especially those statues and ruins. Yes, they were definitely built by Somalis since they originated from the north.

Here is the full version of a Museum in Hargeisa showing you Puntite statue heads, items, ancient Puntite architectural ruins and etc. They even found ancient Egyptian materials proving that the Land of Punt was indeed located in northern Somalia where both ancient empires have been trading together for thousands of years.

Last edited:
These artifacts need to be kept away from the cadaans on one side and the extremists on the other. If only we had a national museum and a team of curators to preserve our history :rejoice:

Even if these were not made by Somalis, any thing found in our territory should be kept in our possession. Same way the British Museums keeps Roman and Viking artefacts found on British Soil.
We have a museum in Hargeisa with a lot of these ancient artifacts. I hope Cadaans don't find out through. Then they will shape all of it to the UK like they did with Egypt.

The land of punt was where ancient Egyptians crowned their pharaoh and bought statues of their false deities back to Egypt. Could this ancient artifacts be those statues.

Somalia can be dated back to the prehistoric era as far as 9,000 BC, and proof of this has been found in Laas Gaal caves. Archaeologists have found some of the earliest known rock paintings and descriptions on the African continent. However the texts written on the cave walls still haven’t been able to be deciphered. Also genetic research has proven that the Somalia DNA originates from Egypt. Ancient pyramid structures, tombs and stonewalls have been found in Somalia which brings about evidence of ancient sophisticated civilization.

Somalia was known as the Kingdom of Punt, which was an ancient society with their own writing system. The current language is also a survived ancient-Egyptian language. They also had trading relations with ancient Egypt and Mycenaean Greece since at least the 2nd millennium BC. Punt was sacred to the Egyptians because they supplied them with majority of there rice. Also, Egyptian ships could reach the shores of Somalia and obtain valuable goods like myrrh, ebony, and animals.

upload_2018-8-18_19-15-13.jpeg

upload_2018-8-18_19-0-18.jpeg

• Ancient Egyptian, β€œHes” = song, sing with musical instrument/ in Somali, β€œHes” = song, sing with musical instrument.
  • β€œAAR” means β€œlion” in both languages.
  • Ancient Egyptian, β€œRa” = the Sun God/ in Somali β€œQor Rah” means the neck of Rah.
  • Ancient Egyptian, Haa – Hey = glad, to be glad/ in Somali, Haa – Hey = glad.
  • Ancient Egyptian, β€œHun”, Hunnu” = young man, young girl/ in Somali β€œHun”, β€œHunno” = young man, young girl.
  • Ancient Egyptian/ in Somali Awoow = grandfather, old man.

upload_2018-8-18_19-16-25.jpeg

upload_2018-8-18_19-16-40.jpeg

Your opinions are not needed here sir. I really thought you were here because you loved Somali peoples. But I found out how much of a snake you are on this forum.

Because I was pleased you ended our debate and gave you a real link to "T"?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...in-northern-somalia.47458/page-4#post-1303731

Those are not opinions above. Those are links, of which you are in great need. Your friend is the one with opinions, false links and no archaeologist in view. I suggest you learn the difference before further embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Because I was pleased you ended our debate and gave you a real link to "T"?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...in-northern-somalia.47458/page-4#post-1303731

Those are not opinions above. Those are links, of which you are in great need. Your friend is the one with opinions, false links and no archaeologist in view. I suggest you learn the difference before further embarrassing yourself.

Your three links above was not related to the thread @The Gadabursi Nomad made so your links were bunch of baseless opinions as @Zuzu5 stated so no he did not embarrass himself. What he stated about you was facts.

Very ironic how you're disrespecting one of the most respected Somali historians who has full archaeologist backup and you want to come here and call him false you just because he debunks your lying theories? Last time I checked, you don't have PHD for history nor do you have archaeologist back up like Abdullahi Abdurahman so if I was you, I would be quiet and accept his sources.

lLkzaC00RYKp9NXE93Ndog.png

o5soYf-uQ-CSa2blLcHSsg.png

w3mp9R52TqeA0D9menUfxA.png

QtU2-s7fRcyCR0k_zZzz4A.png

For more authentic link, here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA44&dq=The+Somali+peninsula+was+a+strategic+magnet&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8ie66mObcAhVrIcAKHeXjD30Q6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=The Somali peninsula was a strategic magnet&f=false

Here is another link connecting the Somali culture, tradition and language with ancient Egypt since Land of Punt shared similarity with ancient Egyptians and it's on a history site backed up by scholars. It also shows you evidence that Land of Punt was indeed an ancient Somali civilization. Here: https://www.ancient-origins.net/anc...ncient-lost-kingdom-punt-finally-found-006893

Last edited:
Your three links above was not related to the thread @The Gadabursi Nomad made so your links were bunch of baseless opinions as @Zuzu5 stated so no he did not embarrass himself. What he stated about you was facts.

Very ironic how you're disrespecting one of the most respected Somali historians who has full archaeologist backup and you want to come here and call him false you just because he debunks your lying theories? Last time I checked, you don't have PHD for history nor do you have archaeologist back up like Abdullahi Abdurahman so if I was you, I would be quiet and accept his sources.

lLkzaC00RYKp9NXE93Ndog.png

o5soYf-uQ-CSa2blLcHSsg.png

w3mp9R52TqeA0D9menUfxA.png

QtU2-s7fRcyCR0k_zZzz4A.png

For more authentic link, here: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA44&dq=The+Somali+peninsula+was+a+strategic+magnet&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8ie66mObcAhVrIcAKHeXjD30Q6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=The Somali peninsula was a strategic magnet&f=false

Here is another link connecting the Somali culture, tradition and language with ancient Egypt since Land of Punt shared similarity with ancient Egyptians and it's on a history site backed up by scholars. It also shows you evidence that Land of Punt was indeed an ancient Somali civilization. Here: https://www.ancient-origins.net/anc...ncient-lost-kingdom-punt-finally-found-006893

Absolutely hilarious! :ulyin:

Stop trolling what could have been a legitimate thread.

The OP was
Ancient Artifacts Discovered In Somaliland

The question was, "Do you guys believe they have anything to do with us? Or do you guys beileve they where built by other ethnicity's?

It wasn't about Factz has links to Egypt.

Your second link is a blog, which you reject from me outright. The footnotes 45, 46 and 47 that back up your first link are from Dr. Hersi, The Arab Factor, which you also reject outright.

You STILL have no archaeologist. And there can't be one because that stuff has no provenance. Look it up.

Then deal with these:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ten-streak-in-an-argument.47585/#post-1301554

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...yone-have-more-information-on-it.45990/page-2

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/why-islam-is-a-blessing-for-men.46027/page-9#post-1259488

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts