An Open Letter To My Somali Diaspora Sister

i can see you’ve been affected by your misandrist readings @beenleey ive been doing some reading of my own also View attachment 88342
And seeing things in perspective
:gucciwhat: This ain't even my post, why is the unholy book of future being used against me. I'm an innocent bystander here.
I’m going to guess translate failed me. Best of luck.
She said roughly, '' who would marry you, you're a a murtad, ex muslim, leave our men alone you witch''
Acting as if Somali men on a whole are a prized possession lol. You didnt even say anything anti islam in the comment? Pickme-ism is dangerous

ewbg9clogqy11.png

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Some Somali women are useless wallahi. They go on and on about Somali men but how about the fat Somali single mothers who go to weddings every weekend and gossip on the phone all day ? Some don't even make their children any food to eat. They eat Weetabix for casho . Alhamduillah I had both parents raising me in the same home. Stay away from those raised by single mothers. Those young people are damaged. Find out right away if they were raised by single mothers because they commit crimes, they do drugs, they commit zina, they steal, they are NEET, they have black boyfriends/white girlfriends, they have no future.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Some Somali women are useless wallahi. They go on and on about Somali men but how about the fat Somali single mothers who go to weddings every weekend and gossip on the phone all day ? Some don't even make their children any food to eat. They eat Weetabix for casho . Alhamduillah I had both parents raising me in the same home. Stay away from those raised by single mothers. Those young people are damaged. Find out right away if they were raised by single mothers because they commit crimes, they do drugs, they commit zina, they steal, they are NEET, they have black boyfriends/white girlfriends, they have no future.

The vast majority of single somali mothers are not single by choice. It's because they've married useless somali men who will not hesitate to throw her and their kids away. Some even going to somalia to marry a younger woman. The women you're talking about are not the majority.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your preference is not in somali women's best interest.
We even have to worry y'all will wake up one day and decide to marry another woman because it is your preference.

What about our preference??
If showing you and other somali men what is wrong with our community, makes me a qashin so be it.
My criticism is out of concern walal

You're just stereotyping me. You don't even know me and you don't speak for all Somali women either.

I have a girl who is traditional and she is so happy because I treat her right.

Everyone has the right to have a preference. If Somali men prefer traditional relationships than that is not your business. My girl has her own preferences, for example, she likes to be spoiled. she likes to tour and she likes me to take her out often. That is what I do for her and I have my own preference and she accepts that. That's real love.

I was only against the criticism of traditional marriages and slander of Somali men. I have my right to voice the truth.

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
She said roughly, '' who would marry you, you're a a murtad, ex muslim, leave our men alone you witch''
Acting as if Somali men on a whole are a prized possession lol. You didnt even say anything anti islam in the comment? Pickme-ism is dangerous

@Daacad90 is a real xalimo, dont twist that into pick me :mahubowtf:

@VixR is a lost soul and we all know her views and values.

I know a girl who was head over heels over some farah. Yeah he looked like this but he had no skills/education whatsoever, now she does the brunt of the work and is clearly frustrated.

Women need to think.
oubre-los-suns-primg.jpg

Nothing against OP (being broad here) but whenever these type of threads are made, it turns into taking digs at the opposite gender to incite a reaction. I'd rather these threads be made out of concern for the topic and not turned into gender wars.

VixR

Veritas
:gucciwhat: This ain't even my post, why is the unholy book of future being used against me. I'm an innocent bystander here.

:drakelaugh:
@Daacad90 is a real xalimo, dont twist that into pick me :mahubowtf:

@VixR is a lost soul and we all know her views and values.
Lost soul lol. What do you believe this week? It’s exactly like how I said. You’re too changeable.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Nothing against OP (being broad here) but whenever these type of threads are made, it turns into taking digs at the opposite gender to incite a reaction. I'd rather these threads be made out of concern for the topic and not turned into gender wars.

Thats the whole point of these threads kkkk
source.gif

Trending