An African American hotep claim to be a real somaliAN

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wawaree, it looks like they are turning on us, and claim our identity and all that cames with it, I don't want us to end up like the Egyptians. :wow1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Real [ethnicity] + invaders + cleansing my ancestors = all that means we will gonna deal with more hoteps like the Egyptian in years, I told you y'll, keep your eyes open :browtf:

Maskiin, the identity crisis is rife. We gotta say we're Eurasian before these ppl claim us. That's their kryptonite.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Hoorta why do they love claiming Egypt
Self hate, they like to claim the more Euroasian looking civilisation, though west Africa is rich with ancient kingdoms and artifacts, it shown as well in their hatred to black feathers and black woman, never to mention that Egyptian civilisation is so astonishing.
They have a word for this, it's called featurism

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wawaree, it looks like they are turning on us, and claim our identity and all that cames with it, I don't want us to end up like the Egyptians. :wow1:

Doesn't she know she is NOT exchanging comments with a black man but with our very own @Jaydaan ???????

1600101787992.png

Somalis should never identify as blacks and distance themselves from madows. Otherwise, culture vultures will transition from Egypt or Nubia to ancient Somalia. I hope this is the last I hear of this mess. I'd hate for these lies to become mainstream.
IT WILL GET WORST IN THE COMING DECADES MENTAL ILLNESS RUNS RAMPANT IN THIS WORLD AS DAYS PASS

Somalis should never identify as blacks and distance themselves from madows. Otherwise, culture vultures will transition from Egypt or Nubia to ancient Somalia. I hope this is the last I hear of this mess. I'd hate for these lies to become mainstream.
TO LATE MOST OF THESE TEENS AND 20YR OLDS ALL IDENTIFY AS BLACK
FROM UK TO TORONTO TO MINNESOTA
AND THEY WILL CLOWN YOU IF YOU SAY YOUR NOT BLACK SO ITS ALREADY HERE ONE MORE GENERATION AND SOMALIS IN THE WEST WILL BE JUST ANOTHER GROUP OF BLACKS WHO CANT SPEAK ANYTHING BUT A EUROPEAN LANGUAGE

Keo

VIP
Niggas claiming Egyptians through Somalis now?
:mjlol:
We gonna start hearing we wuz Somali alongside kangz and Egyptian now

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That's it. African Americans are undefeated.

How can you outbox your shadow? They won. Khalaas, the GOAT sub-saharan Africans descendants. The face of the black world and p4p the number 1 cultural force in the WORLD.

Keo

VIP
Yep another reason as to why Somalis should never identify as black that often gets overlooked.
:francis:

Trending

Latest posts