AMISOM relocating from Somalia to Ethiopia, troop withdrawals have begun

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AypFhYQ.png

ttF6nkS.png

The end of the line is here for AMISOM in Somalia.

Their troop withdrawals have begun, and Somali National Army has been ramping up taking their work the past year.

EduAfLfWoAAvVCc

Edq91bqWkAAN74t

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Hopefully they leave all our lands including jigjiga so we can finally restore our country's sovereignty and prospertiy.

So who's gonna protect Failmaajo when they leave:mjlol:

Violence will probably resume. Amisom has been keeping many clans from going ape on each other. Somalis are unpredictable.

Remember who laid the foundation for this achievement, it was AY of Puntland, but ungrateful Somalis will never admit or give him credit for being the one who put Somalia back on the world map, the one who stringed all the big national and international players together and made them to come to Somalia and help rebuild statehood.. Nacalaa, ungrateful bunch..

I hope these sons of bastards dont move to Jigjiga and i would rather they stay in xamar than come to DDS

One of the best success cabdi Iley made was moving every ethiopian federal troops outside of DDS and even turning the Qoraxey one into a massive university of 42,000 student funded by EU

the nearest federal Ethiopians are in harar and oromia region arusha side,

also who will protect villa somalia since they are incompetent and inept who will not pay their soldiers on time
?

I hope these sons of bastards dont move to Jigjiga and i would rather they stay in xamar than come to DDS

One of the best success cabdi Iley made was moving every ethiopian federal troops outside of DDS and even turning the Qoraxey one into a massive university of 42,000 student funded by EU

also who will protect villa somalia since they are incompetent and inept who will not pay their soldiers on time
?
No one cares about what u think Ethiopian boy.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

?
This news is BASELESS and it doesn't make any sense. AMISOM have no business in Ethiopia, their task lies with Somalia not Ethiopia. They're literally peacekeeping forces established to protect the FGS.

Remember who laid the foundation for this achievement, it was AY of Puntland, but ungrateful Somalis will never admit or give him credit for being the one who put Somalia back on the world map, the one who stringed all the big national and international players together and made them to come to Somalia and help rebuild statehood.. Nacalaa, ungrateful bunch..
Oh shiver me timbers naacla puntlandkaca, y’all love to claim your gobol when it suits you and rep somalia when it does. somalia means all of us. yes even you landers

This isn’t great they are going to somali galbeed to oppress more Somalis. Amisom needs to get the f*ck out of Somali territories. Why the f*ck are the even going to Ogadenia? There isn’t any al shabaab over there.

This isn’t great they are going to somali galbeed to oppress more Somalis. Amisom needs to get the f*ck out of Somali territories. Why the f*ck are the even going to Ogadenia? There isn’t any al shabaab over there.
As I understand on the article they will setup a base where they will be training troops, they are not there as an occupying force. Maybe they are relocating to avoid attacks on their training facilities after the SNA takes over the military operations against the al shabab in the country.

As I understand on the article they will setup a base where they will be training troops, they are not there as an occupying force. Maybe they are relocating to avoid attacks on their training facilities after the SNA takes over the military operations against the al shabab in the country.
Why in Somali galbeed? You do know that these dirty soldiers mingle with the locals. They might abuse underage girls and rape women because they can get away with it. They have been doing it in somalia. The Ethiopian government is showing us that somali lives are worthless to them.

Mozart

You need people like me
Why in Somali galbeed? You do know that these dirty soldiers mingle with the locals. They might abuse underage girls and rape women because they can get away with it. They have been doing it in somalia. The Ethiopian government is showing us that somali lives are worthless to them.
These soldiers are sold girls by local men.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

AMISOM has failed, could be that the US is negotiating with Shabaab like they did the Taliban in Afghanistan, and perhaps a condition of foreign soldiers out of Somalia proper is part of that.

No one cares about what u think Ethiopian boy.

m1dgaan monkey i am the landeere of east africa, i piss on the waters of the Juba river,

my ancestors were busy expanding their lands, what were your ancestors doing hundreds of years ago?

what langab tribe are yyou? hoto?

dont be jealous of my landernimo warya, I have 3 passports,

the Garre do remember receiving help from the Ogaden in about 1843, and the age-set Samouyia which was initiated about that time amongst the Darod Ogaden is said to have scored a notable victory over the Boran. Quite possibly some Ogaden remained behind after the razzia and settled to the south of the river Juba; only there is no evidence of a large-scale migration, and it is difficult to maintain that “following in the wake of the Gal la, the Darod Ogaden moved into the land south of the Juba between 1842-1848f. If a one-way movement only is envisaged. The Ogaden migration to the south of the river Juba,

eat your heart out, adoon-yahow langab ah

what were your ancestors doing in 1840s when Absame was expanding and karbashing and conquering Jubaland from gallo madow?

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

THE PASTORAL TRIBES OF NORTHERN KENYA 1800 - 1916 b y Edmund Romilly Turton

https://eprints.soas.ac.uk/29105/1/10731200.pdf

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@kickz

This is a huge news. Thanks for sharing it.

I want to congratulate the SNA with another milestone.

I have two observations/questions of my own:

1) Trump is against providing the US funds to the third countries altruistically. He is in the process of removing 12,000 US troops from Germany because in his words the Germans are delinquent.

Since the UN has already approved the AMISOM for another year, I don't see how Trump would approve spending $13.6 millions to relocate the AMISOM to Ethiopia. Something geopolitically deep is happening in Africa.

I think it has to do with the upcoming oil/gas tenders in Somalia. Most likely Erdogan pressured Trump to take care of the AMISOM in Somalia in exchange for concessions in Libya. The US Africa Command is working very closely with the Turkish Army in Libya and now it looks like in Sahel region. I believe the US either greenlighted or requested Turkey to enter the traditionally French dominated Sahel region. The Turkish delegation headed by the FM Cavusoglu was in Niger few days ago and there are reports they reached an agreement to open a Turkish base in Niger.

2) Why is the AMISOM being relocated to Ethiopia so close to Somaliland? Is Al Shabab gaining ground in that area? Or is Somaliland about to explode geopolitically?

It might be as simple as Trump temporarily parking the AMISOM in Ethiopia till its UN mandate expires.

I think this news bodes well for Somalia's future as it is becoming more and more evident the US favors united Somalia. Also Turkey is not going to let its efforts and monetary investment in training the SNA go to waste. I believe the base will grow in its geopolitical weight for Turkey as time passes and Somalia becomes a stable country.

Last edited:

its BS news, who the hell names a newspaper African intelligence, what intelligence do Africans have horta? they need the white men to create and build everything, kkkk

adis abab neither Jigjiga will allow any foreign troops, heck cabdi iley removed all Ethiopian federal troops and closed their bases out of DDS by 2014, his biggest achievement

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha PL refuses military bases from any nation. SL/DJIBOUTI/HAMAR are the prime spots where soldiers go. Berbera will host UAE soldiers, Djibouti hosts american soldiers. Now Jigjiga will host Amisom. It's amazing there is three military bases now in the north. Jigjiga-Djibouti-Berbera and their all within 'rock distance' of each other.

Notice how the gob gob dhalay puntland is, we never negiotate foreign soldiers in our land. Infact we don't even allow other Somalis to tresspass. We are strict about this policy and may it continue.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

This is a huge news. Thanks for sharing it.

I want to congratulate the SNA with another milestone.

I have two observations/questions of my own:

1) Trump is against providing the US funds to the third countries altruistically. He is in process of removing 12,000 US troops from Germany because in his words the Germans are delinquent.

Since the UN has already approved the AMISOM for another year, I don't see how Trump would approve spending $13,6 millions to relocate the AMISOM to Ethiopia. Something geopolitically deep is happening in Africa.

I think it has to do with the upcoming oil/gas tenders in Somalia. Most likely Erdogan pressured Trump to take care of the AMISOM in Somalia in exchange for concessions in Libya. The US Africa Command is working very closely with the Turkish Army in Libya and now it looks like in Sahel region. I believe the US either greenlighted or requested Turkey to enter the traditionally French dominated Sahel region. The Turkish delegation headed by the FM Cavusoglu was in Niger few days ago and there are reports they reached an agreement to open a Turkish base in Niger.

2) Why is the AMISOM being relocated to Ethiopia so close to Somaliland? Is Al Shabab gaining ground in that area? Or is Somaliland about to explode geopolitically?

It might be as simple as Trump temporarily parking the AMISOM in Ethiopia till its UN mandate expires.

I think this news bodes well for Somalia's future as it is becoming more and more evident the US favors united Somalia. Also Turkey is not going to let its efforts and monetary investment in training the SNA go to waste. I believe the base will grow in its geopolitical weight for Turkey as time passes and Somalia becomes a stable country.

Good analysis mudane, to add its been rumored that the Farmaajo is supposed to take a trip to Turkey after the naming of the new Prime Minister, we could see some news then that could shine some more light on this. Perhaps the signing of a defense pact, or oil related stuff.

Trending