Amharo speaking well about HSM while CBB defame him

This Abdirezak Terra does spit facts sometimes. But anyone who goes against HSM at this time is a traitor. it’s ok to doubt him, but wait until the matter comes to a close, until then your alignment with the Somali president is all that matters.

any so called nationalist bringing politics into our time of war, isn’t a true wadani

CBB are disgusting traitors but I’m glad the Amhara/Somali alliance is taking off kkkkk. It’s really over for Oromos for the forseable future.

CBB are disgusting traitors but I’m glad the Amhara/Somali alliance is taking off kkkkk. It’s really over for Oromos for the forseable future.
Landers and Somalis both got respective buff to their social media presence. It’s Ethiopians/jeegan against Somali/Eritrean/Tigray/Amhara/Egyptian.

This Abdirezak Terra does spit facts sometimes. But anyone who goes against HSM at this time is a traitor. it’s ok to doubt him, but wait until the matter comes to a close, until then your alignment with the Somali president is all that matters.

any so called nationalist bringing politics into our time of war, isn’t a true wadani
So its Ok for HSM to negotiate with Ethiopia on our seas but it's not ok for Muse Buhi to do the same in Somaliland? The Munafiq nature of HSM supporters is what I don't like. He pretty much admitted he was willing to negotiate

So its Ok for HSM to negotiate with Ethiopia on our seas but it's not ok for Muse Buhi to do the same in Somaliland? The Munafiq nature of HSM supporters is what I don't like. He pretty much admitted he was willing to negotiate
You get autonomy, but not with other countries. To simplify it, this MOU promotes balkanization. So it inadvertently forces Somalia to get involved. HSM loves you and is not agitating hargeisa by even refusing to recognize SSC, you guys betrayed his trust.

Amharas sucking somalis off cuz theyre not the big boys in the region anymore 😂. If it was them in charge they would have done the same as Abiy.

Unless Amharas and Fano support complete balkanization of ethiopia, we shouldn’t really care about the concerns or opinions of ethiopianists.

Last edited:
I am not from Somaliland
You get autonomy, but not with other countries. To simplify it, this MOU promotes balkanization. So it inadvertently forces Somalia to get involved. HSM loves you and is not agitating hargeisa by even refusing to recognize SSC, you guys betrayed his trust.
I am not from Somaliland and the fact that You admitted HSM supported a region that wants it's own country over a region that wants to be the glue that holds the country together, speak the level of betrayal HSM has committed and how it backfired spectacularly in his face. Let's put this into perspective:

- HSM went on and held meetings with Muse Bihi, and do his bidding in his failed war with SSC'
- Muse, a known Somali enemy beat HSM to Ethiopia and negotiated a deal before HSM could
- HSM admitted in this interview , he was willing to negotiate with Ethiopia, but Muse beat him to it. It's just a case of no honor between thieves.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
HSM admitted in this interview , he was willing to negotiate with Ethiopia, but Muse beat him to it.
HSM's stance is there will be no annexation, there could have negotiations on ethiopia having access to the sea. Contrasting that to biixi signing away somali territories to ethiopia and you would see there was nothing biixi beat anyone to.
The whole thing is qar iska tuur on biixis and abiy's end, on one side you have a man dodging an election and another man distracting his 100 million gaajo citizens from the imminent collapse facing them.
Stop with the insinuations!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Dude the guy comes off as idiot, look how he was smiling while being said this to him

1706099926905.png

You get autonomy, but not with other countries. To simplify it, this MOU promotes balkanization. So it inadvertently forces Somalia to get involved. HSM loves you ( Somaliland ) and is not agitating hargeisa by even refusing to recognize SSC, you guys betrayed his trust.
From your words, I understand that the objective of HSM is to appease a separatist group ( Somaliland ) against a group ( SSC ) which sacrifices its blood to maintain the unity of Somalia.

In any normal country, the president would be tried for conspiring against the stability of the country and for dealing with and supporting a separatist group .

I am not from Somaliland

I am not from Somaliland and the fact that You admitted HSM supported a region that wants it's own country over a region that wants to be the glue that holds the country together, speak the level of betrayal HSM has committed and how it backfired spectacularly in his face. Let's put this into perspective:

- HSM went on and held meetings with Muse Bihi, and do his bidding in his failed war with SSC'
- Muse, a known Somali enemy beat HSM to Ethiopia and negotiated a deal before HSM could
- HSM admitted in this interview , he was willing to negotiate with Ethiopia, but Muse beat him to it. It's just a case of no honor between thieves.
HSM poses a constant threat to the country's unity and independence.
In my analysis, what is happening now is ridiculous Charade .

Amhara’s are snakes with different skins. During the Tigray war they were the main beneficiaries alongside the Abiy Ahmed regime. They will not hesitate to massacre Somalis if they come into power. The only allies we can rely upon to not kill our people is Eritrea thanks to Afwerki in charge. Otherwise the big three Oromo,Amhara and Tigray will kill us regardless of whose in power.

Amhara’s are snakes with different skins. During the Tigray war they were the main beneficiaries alongside the Abiy Ahmed regime. They will not hesitate to massacre Somalis if they come into power. The only allies we can rely upon to not kill our people is Eritrea thanks to Afwerki in charge. Otherwise the big three Oromo,Amhara and Tigray will kill us regardless of whose in power.
What does that have to do with Somalia though? Eritrea, Tigray, and Amhara don’t even border Somalia!

I’ve noticed on this forum that the Amhara are portrayed as the main enemy for Somalia when they’ve been irrelevant for decades. The biggest threat to Somalia and the entire horn is OROMIA. Their population and map is out of control.

What does that have to do with Somalia though? Eritrea, Tigray, and Amhara don’t even border Somalia!

I’ve noticed on this forum that the Amhara are portrayed as the main enemy for Somalia when they’ve been irrelevant for decades. The biggest threat to Somalia and the entire horn is OROMIA. Their population and map is out of control.

I did not say Somalia. I said Somalis and that include the occupied Somali region in Ethiopia. Amhara have always been the historic enemies of Somalis from Ahmed Gurey to the annexation and handover of Ogaden by the British to the 77 and onlf wars. Oromos are our recent enemy but we have deeper hate for Amhara which will never change!

*Amhara/Somalian alliance, other Somalis are not involved in you begging for Xabeshi acceptance. The Xabeshis you are allying yourself with are far more extremist than the Oromos who could care less about the former Ethiopian (Amhara) Empire.

Amhara despise Somalis,Oromos,Afars etc and see themselves as the only civilized group in the Horn besides their other Habesha cousins like the Tigrayans.

*Amhara/Somalian alliance, other Somalis are not involved in you begging for Xabeshi acceptance. The Xabeshis you are allying yourself with are far more extremist than the Oromos who could care less about the former Ethiopian (Amhara) Empire.

Amhara despise Somalis,Oromos,Afars etc and see themselves as the only civilized group in the Horn besides their other Habesha cousins like the Tigrayans.
Who cares they don’t pose an existential threat to us stupid galla

Trending