American-born Somali journalist drags Magool in New York Times op-ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The fact that people are saying Aideed, the rapist, moryaan is a hero speaks volumes of what kind of people they truly are.

And kumbayas want us to share anything with these people.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Foolish child. You must go to a terrible law school if your reasoning is like this!

I don't have time to even respond to all the hot-air contained in your post.

You claim that "academics regardless will be judged on their clan relations" and take this for granted, and then dismiss the thoroughly researched work of a respected, university tenured historian as "personally biased" and irrelevant simply because it was written by a non-Somali... What kind of stupid reasoning is this!?

Bimbo, academic works are not judged by the ethnicity (or clan) of the person who created them, or based on unsubstantiated allegations of personal bias. They are judged based on the strength of their arguments and the evidence they draw upon.

Confusion permeates every aspect of her life. It's already been proven that she's no lawyer or law student. It's a character she plays on SSpot to escape the sad reality that is her life.

Foolish child. You must go to a terrible law school if your reasoning is like this!

I don't have time to even respond to all the hot-air contained in your post.

You claim that "academics regardless will be judged on their clan relations" and take this for granted, and then dismiss the thoroughly researched work of a respected, university tenured historian as "personally biased" and irrelevant simply because it was written by a non-Somali... What kind of stupid reasoning is this!?

Bimbo, academic works are not judged by the ethnicity (or clan) of the person who created them, or based on unsubstantiated allegations of personal bias. They are judged based on the strength of their arguments and the evidence they draw upon.

Ideally, yes, but in societies ravaged by internal disputes and distrust the opposite happens, and thee is proudly continuing that legalacy :)

Next time reading the full context will usually help thee to understand the premise for an argument, instead of creating another fallacy with straw man :)

Dear Safy,

I'm sorry if this topic results in a lot of hate mail from USC worshippers and sympathizers. I wanted to celebrate your contribution to the growing movement against the HAGification of Somali history. Thank you for widening the reach of our narrative. Thank you for being brave enough to lead a new generation to continue the fight of our parents and grandparents.
We stand with you.

With much love,

The Duchess
Mashallah I stand with Safy too :fittytousand:

Safy I want u to know that Darood iyo Hawiye waa walaalo, :friendhug: We even elected a Darood president, and we should support him out of love, and not qabiil.

-XamarCade

Duchess

VIP
Mashallah I stand with Safy too :fittytousand:

Safy I want u to know that Darood iyo Hawiye waa walaalo, :friendhug: We even elected a Darood president, and we should support him out of love, and not qabiil.

-XamarCade

Safy,

Don't listen to him. This is a ploy to finish the rest of us off. They're trying to set us up for another marathon out of Mogadishu like in '91. The threats of 'Unuka Leh' have already started. YouTube it.

Dearest Safy, do you really want to sell your Supreme merch to hightail it out of Mogadishu? I think not! Stay in Minneapolis where you're safe.

Your ideological sister,

The Duchess

The fact that people are saying Aideed, the rapist, moryaan is a hero speaks volumes of what kind of people they truly are.

And kumbayas want us to share anything with these people.

It is the same with people who defend Abdullahi Yusuf and Siyad Barre. Seems to me every clan has a criminal they defend dead or alive. The Somali way. Best thing for Somalis is to move forward from their past and look to the future if they want to see themselves out of being at the bottom of Africa where literally every country made some progress besides Somalia. No one respects Somalis for exactly this type of conversation among themselves everywhere which makes them look like savage people who never benefit from the best opportunities afforded to them by generous White people.

Ideally, yes, but in societies ravaged by internal disputes and distrust the opposite happens, and thee is proudly continuing that legalacy :)

Next time reading the full context will usually help thee to understand the premise for an argument, instead of creating another fallacy with straw man :)

These works aren't being written for your boyfriend's illiterate relatives in Cadaado. They're being written for the advanced world that judges intellectual output based on the standard I laid out to you. This is the world in which Darood are federal ministers, famed novelists, and contributors to elite publication like the NYT. It's this world whose opinions we care about, and the story of Somalia is being written by us.

Safy,

Don't listen to him. This is a ploy to finish the rest of us off. They're trying to set us up for another marathon out of Mogadishu like in '91. The threats of 'Unuka Leh' have already started. YouTube it.

Dearest Safy, do you really want to sell your Supreme merch to hightail it out of Mogadishu? I think not! Stay in Minneapolis where you're safe.

Your ideological sister,

The Duchess
Dearest Dear Safy,

Don't listen to Duchess, she's trying to stir
up another civil war between Hawiye and Darood, the war is long dead and gone, our enemies are Alshabaab and our neighboring countries, kenya is trying to steal our sea and resources, they're even trying to steal beled xawo in gedo, these petty divisive fights will hurt all Somalis (especially the ones back home), while ppl like duchess stays comfortably in the west sipping shaax and her family away from danger.

-XamarCade

Dearest Dear Safy,

up another civil war between Hawiye and Darood, the war is long dead and gone, our enemies are Alshabaab and our neighboring countries, kenya is trying to steal our sea and resources, they're even trying to steal beled xawo in gedo, these petty divisive fights will hurt all Somalis (especially the ones back home), while ppl like duchess stays comfortably in the west sipping shaax and her family away from danger.

-XamarCade

Sadly we are seeing history repeat itself :)

First as a tragedy then as a farce by young folk :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dear Safy.

First of all I want to congratulate you on your master piece about the evil woman magool.
She was truly evil and a disgusting human being. Secondly dont believe these people
When they say we are brothers and sisters, we're not brothers and sister, we don't share DNA with them,
We don't even want to share a country with them.
I hope you know these people are leeches, blood sucking leeches, who want to push everything that
Happened in 1991 under the rug, honey we don't want to bury the hatchets,
Revenge is best served cold, the day will come when we rise again and finish these maggots.
What I was trying to say was my dearest Safy, I would like to throw a party in your honor.
I see big things in your future, blast them in every outlet, buzzfeed, NYT, cnn, NBC.
Let them all disappear in obsecure.

Sincerely

Reiko....

Duchess

VIP
Dearest Dear Safy,

-XamarCade

Safy,

Watch the first minute of this clip.

You'll be surprised to know this isn't from 26 years ago but from last week. I expect you to receive an invite to Mogadishu from one of the seemingly harmless HAG outfits on social media but even Xamarcade admits you are safest in the west. His desperate attempt at now trying to appeal to your Darood guilt is very telling. Do not fall for this ploy to eradicate our best and brightest.

Keep up the good fight,

The Duchess

Safy,

You'll be surprised to know this isn't from 26 years ago but from last week. I expect you to receive an invite to Mogadishu from one of the seemingly harmless HAG outfits on social media but even Xamarcade admits you are safest in the west. His desperate attempt at now trying to appeal to your Darood guilt is very telling. Do not fall for this ploy to eradicate our best and brightest.

Keep up the good fight,

The Duchess

You making a post to a woman who'll never respond :)

On any other the site that would be considered mentally unstable :)

Sadly we are seeing history repeat itself :)

First as a tragedy then as a farce by young folk :)

These are a minority. Look to the Somalis back home and how they moved along with the changing times and politics. From clan wars to alliances, to a semblance of local governments though not perfect but they here happy with. Good examples of Somalis making a sacrifice to survive another day.

People in here spouting garbage are on welfare and live in the comfort of their homes far away from any tangible pain people of Somalia suffer in a given day.. They are the worst Somalis you can meet anywhere.

Unless they are showering love on Somalis and Somalia, I generally despise them for being losers.

These are a minority. Look to the Somalis back home and how they moved along with the changing times and politics. From clan wars to alliances, to a semblance of local governments though not perfect but they here happy with. Good examples of Somalis making a sacrifice to survive another day.

People in here spouting garbage are on welfare and live in the comfort of their homes far away from any tangible pain people of Somalia suffer in a given day.. They are the worst Somalis you can meet anywhere.

Unless they are showering love on Somalis and Somalia, I generally despise them for being losers.

Usually it is those who fail to take responsibility of their own lives and seek justification for their life in their clan heritage :)

From there they gain an out-seized pride and a means to look down upon other's based on a criteria that is outside one's control :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Safy,

Keep up the good fight,

The Duchess

I exposed the guy in the video, he is from the FartCity aka dhuusomareeb. He has no business calling farmaajo a guest in Xamar.
IMG_1779.jpg

Duchess

VIP
These are a minority. Look to the Somalis back home and how they moved along with the changing times and politics. From clan wars to alliances, to a semblance of local government though not perfect but they here happy with. Good examples of Somalis making a sacrifice to survive another day.

The Somalis back home have moved on from what exactly? If there's any truth to what you're saying, then why isn't Somalia a unified country? What is it that they're still fighting about? Or are you another conspiracy nut who thinks these jobless and welfare dependent Somalis in the diaspora somehow control what's going on in Somalia? I don't know whether you're naive or just plain delusional but either look ain't a good one. Wake up.

Safy,

Keep up the good fight,

The Duchess
Dear Dearest Safy,

The guy speaking in that video is Darood and the guy he's speaking up for is Hawiye, they're both crooks, here's a video of former PM Geedi and former president Abdiqasim Salad condemning those crooks and their supporters
-XamarCade

Duchess

VIP
I exposed the guy in the video, he is from the FartCity aka dhuusomareeb. He has no business calling farmaajo a guest in Xamar.View attachment 36387

I don't want our American sister to succumb to her Darood guilt and buy the fake tears of the same people who were trying to discredit her a few pages back. Unuka Leh sentiment is alive and well and can only be defeated be the likes of Sister Safy. She must lead the charge and continue fighting the good fight using reputable platforms throughout the globe.

Duchess

VIP
Dear Dearest Safy,

The guy speaking in that video is Darood and the guy he's speaking up for is Hawiye, they're both crooks, here's a video of former PM Geedi and former president Abdiqasim Salad condemning those crooks and their supporters
-XamarCade

Safy,

I take it you're smart enough to differentiate between one or two individuals and an entire crowd celebrating in glee at the mere thought of destroying everything our ancestors worked for. Close your dms before it's too late and you fall for the devilish calls of Xamarcade and his ilk.

Duchess

VIP
You making a post to a woman who'll never respond :)

On any other the site that would be considered mentally unstable :)

This forum receives over 200,000 unique visits a month. Based on this article, I'm certain sister Safy is a reader of my posts considering that we share the same ideology. Keep hating from the sidelines you bulky Viking wannabe dyke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending