American-born Somali journalist drags Magool in New York Times op-ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave the emotions for softies like you. You can't make your mind up. At the beginning you were arguing with me and now you've come full circle and agree with me. Girl, you're confused and I now see why you're a dyke.

I stand by me conviction, not over the corpse of a once great society plagued by the likes of you :)

Unable to forgive and seek the future without forgetting the past misgiving but at the same time building shade, which our children may enjoy :)

BANTU

+op MVLI
It wasn't pointless. She's pushing a particular narrative and we are thankful to her and the tens of neo-qabilist sjws who will follow her footsteps in the near future.
It's just bad journalism.

I don't see a clear message (what are Americans supposed to gleam from this?) Overall it seems like a pro feminism peace, it just doesnt make sense/not newsworthy Op- Ed worthy :kanyeshrug:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It was written by an Indian woman who I think worked as a secretary at the Somali embassy.

I remember flipping through it. I don't have a problem reading and analyzing a source even if it's biased. But the book was shabby---poor quality all over. Aidiid's family should sue that Indian women to get their money back. She was supposed to produce a compelling piece of propaganda, instead she produced illiterate garbage that makes Aidiid look like even a greater fool :chrisfreshhah:

Same here. I was expecting some insight into the mind of the mad man, but instead I was met with some Irir Zumale Ram Nag hotep madness. :holeup:

Duchess

VIP
It's just bad journalism.

I don't see a clear message (what are Americans supposed to gleam from this?) Overall it seems like a pro feminism peace, it just doesnt make sense/not newsworthy Op- Ed worthy :kanyeshrug:

Do you think perhaps the message went over your head because it wasn't intended for you?:fantasia2:

Duchess

VIP
I stand by me conviction, not over the corpse of a once great society plagued by the likes of you :)

Unable to forgive and seek the future without forgetting the past misgiving but at the same time building shade, which our children may enjoy :)

Baayo, I honestly don't have the time to read through your verbal diarrhea. I know you're trying to practice your English on SSpot by throwing around random words you find in the dictionary and seeing what sticks but I'm kind of busy in the middle of a clan war. This ain't the time.

tenor.gif

Baayo, I honestly don't have the time to read through your verbal diarrhea. I know you're trying to practice your English on SSpot by throwing around random words you find in the dictionary and seeing what sticks but I'm kind of busy in the middle of a clan war. This ain't the time.

tenor.gif

Do you think perhaps the message went over your head because it wasn't intended for you?:fantasia2:

Sometimes you make great points :)

@embarassing

@XamarCade

BANTU

+op MVLI
I don't care about the message. It's just bad writing.

The average person that reads this will think either "okay..." or "bless her for trying."

And I also think you're giving too much credit to a girl that contributes to Buzzfeed and Pitchfork

Duchess

VIP
I don't care about the message. It's just bad writing.

The average person that reads this will think either "okay..." or "bless her for trying."

And I also think you're giving too much credit to a girl that contributes to Buzzfeed and Pitchfork

Now you sound like a hater. Do you think The New York Times would run a poorly written op-ed without looking it over first? If the editorial staff at the NYT thought it was good enough, I'm sure the general public will too. :childplease:

She contributes to BuzzFeed and Pitchfork, you contribute to SSpot. Enough said. :lolbron:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Now you sound like a hater. Do you think The New York Times would run a poorly written op-ed without looking it over first? If the editorial staff at the NYT thought it was good enough, I'm sure the general public will too. :childplease:

She contributes to BuzzFeed and Pitchfork, you contribute to SSpot. Enough said. :lolbron:
Oh man, that hurts.

So tell me, what's the message besides the cryptic objective from the NA chapter of your clan association? Because no reader is going to come away with what you discuss in the OP /title

Duchess

VIP
Oh man, that hurts.

So tell me, what's the message besides the cryptic objective from the NA chapter of your clan association? Because no reader is going to come away with what you discuss in the OP /title

As a Somalilander, I already knew what was up as soon as you posted in this topic. Like I said, you're not the intended audience. Joe and Jane, however, will come out of this with a different opinion.

@Steamdevolopment you might want to return to your ESL classes sweetheart because what you're saying isn't making any sense.

Hop off @Duchess's dick. She is our great lioness!

Your clan sympathies are showing, dear brother of mine, you shouldn't not stifle debate or dissenting views :)

Maybe the reason you don't understand the writing is not the wording used, but due to the deepth that one possesses or lack thereof :)

it the truth though walahi cadaan especially in america don't know the difference :pachah1:

Walaahi oo bilahi they know the difference, i went to this white female dr in a village in norway and she simply said east africans are much better looking than bantus.
I was like :kodaksmiley: ''you kiddin' me or what'' yacni of course we are.

Like Iman said, ''We are white people dipped in chocolate'' :trumpsmirk:

Duchess

VIP
:dead:

you ever seen people stuck in illusions or false realities

nigga ajanbis don't even know the difference between bantus and somalis.

In this topic alone, I've made you change your tune from Aidid and Magool being heros celebrated across the world, to them being Somali heros, to finally you not giving a f*ck what I say because your clan loves them. :mjlol:

Now I've got you sulking so much you're going on about whitey not knowing the difference between bantus and Somalis. :mjlol:

Fool, this is about Magool and no one else. The author starts off sending nothing but headshots at your idol. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending