American-born Somali journalist drags Magool in New York Times op-ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
because she helped compose songs for may allah grant him jannah caydiid

Lmao you think you can just say grant and that's how it works, caydiid is being karbaashed by angels in his grave right now I will go take a piss on it and then f*ck your sister on it sxb.

In the small minds of a certain group, the ape Magool was a world renown singer, the dumb thug Aididd who was shot by a 12 year fellow clansmen was the "lion of Africa," and the dusty, resourceless state of galnusmudug is a superpower in Somalia.

This is what a low IQ does to a people!

@Duchess you should realize these people you are debating with simply are not on your intellectual level. They have animal brains. All their statements are mechanical mooriyanism. They say the same dumb shit all the time because they don't have the brains to realize how dumb and irrational they sound.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Lmao u think u can just say grant and that's how it works, caydiid is being karbaashed by angels in his grave right now I will go take a piss on it and then f*ck ur sister on it sxb.

aa igu ooyin sxb :mjlol::russ:

and yes that's how it works caydiid (may allah grant him jannah) will god willingly enter fardosa for he was a very religious and noble man.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I was told she was singing through microphone kill the daaroods throw the ogaadeens to the rivers

Anyone got videos of her warsongs?

CE4FB6F5-80E4-4409-8896-B185566BC953-6414-00000E31E5AB8690.jpeg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
*Certain Somalis

i'm just saying caydiid (may allah grant him jannah) was a noble man of the greatest order.

and magool (AUN) was a great woman and artist

I'm talking about the Somalis that matter. Not all Somalis are created equal and not all our voices reach the same heights. The stage has been set, we control the narrative, and we're just getting started boowe. Like I said, this is chess.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I'm talking about the Somalis that matter. Not all Somalis are created equal and not all our voices reach the same heights. The stage has been set, we control the narrative, and we're just getting started boowe. Like I said, this is chess.
:mjlol::russ:

as i said earlier continue to indulge yourself in your fantasy.

Duchess

VIP
In the small minds of a certain group, the ape Magool was a world renown singer, the dumb thug Aididd who was shot by a 12 year fellow clansmen was the "lion of Africa," and the dusty, resourceless state of galnusmudug is a superpower in Somalia.

This is what a low IQ does to a people!

@Duchess you should realize these people you are debating with simply are not on your intellectual level. They have animal brains. All their statements are mechanical mooriyanism. They say the same dumb shit all the time because they don't have the brains to realize how dumb and irrational they sound.

Have you read Aidiid's book? I guess I shouldn't refer to it as such considering that it was ghost written by an Indian fellow. :mjkkk:

It is the mooryaan equivalent to hotep propaganda. It was a difficult read so when I finally gave up I decided to set it on fire. No one should be subjected to reading that shit.

you're right sxb

indeed allah (swt) is the greatest judge not some cuqdad ridden refugee kids.

Like the Queen of our forum @Duchess has told you peasant, we control the narrative.

Our perspective is published in the New York Times. Our standard-bearers are erudite, cosmopolitan, world-class intellectuals.

Who is speaking for the mooriyan perspective? I can't think of anybody except the illiterate ex-mooryian mohamed haji ingiriis, who came from Xamar at age 15. Too bad for you, ingiriis can barely write coherent English and his arguments can be taken apart by a third grader.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I am not invested in either clan.

Just came to say what a pointless rambling article.

Isn't this girl a music/"culture" writer?

Duchess

VIP
I am not invested in either clan.

Just came to say what a pointless rambling article.

Isn't this girl a music/"culture" writer?

It wasn't pointless. She's pushing a particular narrative and we are thankful to her and the tens of neo-qabilist sjws who will follow her footsteps in the near future.

Rageedi. Then again I heard unfathomable stories about '91 Mogadishu and beyond, like bayoneting a pregnant woman and other unspeakable crimes committed in that era by all sides.

AUN to all the dead.
What happened in Mogadishu during 1991 was horrible and the bloods is still visible, but we can't keep on crying and cussing people who died over 20 years ago.

It's not like we're seeking any jew kind of solidarity like the brethrens in the north, we need to move foward and think of how to resolve todays problems.
Our new generation must restore the glory we once had.

Have you read Aidiid's book? I guess I shouldn't refer to it as such considering that it was ghost written by an Indian fellow. :mjkkk:

It is the mooryaan equivalent to hotep propaganda. It was a difficult read so when I finally gave up I decided to set it on fire. No one should be subjected to reading that shit.

It was written by an Indian woman who I think worked as a secretary at the Somali embassy.

I remember flipping through it. I don't have a problem reading and analyzing a source even if it's biased. But the book was shabby---poor quality all over. Aidiid's family should sue that Indian women to get their money back. She was supposed to produce a compelling piece of propaganda, instead she produced illiterate garbage that makes Aidiid look like even a greater fool :chrisfreshhah:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
In this very topic I've been accused of being both unemotional and extremely emotional. Thankfully, I don't seek the approval of your kind.
my exact thoughts, i don't care for the thoughts of your kind :manny:

nor do i care how ya'll perceive us and our heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending