Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never thought I'd see the day where an Egyptian would turn the table and say We Wuz Soomaal :mugshotman::farole::dead:

One a serious note, committed immigration fraud and has deleted her Twitter after being found out.
My genuine question is WHY? What did she benefit from claiming to be from somewhere she is not? What's wrong with being Egyptian? Honestly what I see is mental illness and identity crisis mixed into one. Is being Somali a trend nowadays because if it is it better stop.

same i know two arabs
one african
whose family claimed to be from somalia . this girl is brave for lying about her status and then making a living acting like shes ever set foot in somalia smh.

anyway she was clever to do this in scotland and not london
Wallahi if she was in London aduunyadii oo dhan baa u soo kicilahaa, beerka laga laadi lahaa, reer London do not tolerate bullshit.

My genuine question is WHY? What did she benefit from claiming to be from somewhere she is not? What's wrong with being Egyptian? Honestly what I see is mental illness and identity crisis mixed into one. Is being Somali a trend nowadays because if it is it better stop.

She gets money and job opportunities from claiming to be from a war-torn country. This is also how she got into the UK to begin with. Nobody would pay attention to an Egyptian.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
How many folks claimed marginalized clans their not from like Bantu and madhiban to get asylum. She hustled to escape africa I salute her hustle, mass reporting won’t do anything to average layman africa is one big shithole and they won’t bother to differentiate

:dead::mjlol:

She could at least put some effort into it and claim to be Benadiri/Barwani

Man, I've been here too long and actually know some of the clans now

:browtf::mjlaugh:

Last edited:
She could at least put some effort into and claim to be Benadiri/Barwani
Pretty sure that's what she is..She's got the Madowoid cadcad look.
IMG_20220829_004545.jpg

Pretty sure that's what she is..She's got the Madowoid cadcad look.
View attachment 235783

She's not a Somali National, that's why she deleted all of her social media pages when she was called out. If she was CadCad, Barawani or any other Arab/mixed minority group, we'd all know about it. She's the most Egyptian looking, Egyptian woman I have ever seen.

:dead::mjlol:

She could at least put some effort into it and claim to be Benadiri/Barwani

Man, I've been here too long and actually know some of the clans now

:browtf::mjlaugh:

Even that would backfire as these groups are Somalis nationally and thus have Ethnic Somali friends, relatives or neighbours back home. These groups can also speak their own dialects and so forth. Nobody can sheegad anything in Somalia without being caught, eventually.

Even that would backfire as these groups are Somalis nationally and thus have Ethnic Somali friends, relatives or neighbours back home. These groups can also speak their own dialects and so forth. Nobody can sheegad anything in Somalia without being caught, eventually.

I was saying that she would at least look somewhat like a Benadiri/Barwani Somali, however, you're right, she would still get caught out for being a sheegato.

Looks like she could have started claiming Egypt as of 2021, but that's not how she gained access to Scotland and that's not the platform she was campaigning on.

----------------
Amal Azzudin is an Egyptian-Scottish social justice activist. She co-founded the Glasgow Girls, a group of seven young women who fought against the harsh treatment that asylum seekers faced. The group was formed in response to the detention of one of their friends, in an early dawn raid; after public pressure mounted, the friend was ultimately granted leave to remain in Scotland.

Amal moved to Glasgow, Scotland from Egypt with her mother in 2000 and was granted permanent residency four years later. Her work with the Glasgow Girls helped to change the asylum protocols in Scotland. After finishing university, she began work with the Mental Health Foundation in Scotland, as an equality and human rights officer. In addition to supporting the mental health and well being of refugees using the arts, she has developed a mentoring program for refugees and asylum seekers in Scotland. She also speaks about human rights in schools as an ambassador for the Scottish Refugee Council.

Amal’s work on behalf of the refugee and asylum seeker community in Scotland cannot be understated. The Glasgow Girls turned increasing press attention into positive change, and Ama continues to aid the refugee community throughout her various roles after university. One snowball can create an avalanche, and Amal’s humanitarian focus is inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending