• Yes were not

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No we are

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I've decided not to pay a single mahr for a somali girl if they ask am automatically moving on with an Eritrean baddie or oromo women even a harari buety like mudane Ahmed gurey reason being is

Somali women don't take mahr from ajnabis and clean their ajnabi husbands behind and get surprised when their treated worse then a hooker who at least gets paid then they get abused and discarded and blame somali men and their parents

If your not taking mahr from ajnabi men you shouldn't take it from us and you shouldn't accuse us of racism when we demand equal treatment at least be fair towards us all

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Like mudane ahmed gurey kkk
Do you ever stop hands free clapping for ethiopians??
How did Ahmed gurey bootyclap for Ethiopians ??? And since when was he Ethiopian

Anyhow is that what you got from the thread am standing up for the abdis who are bashed on this site by xaarlimos

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've decided not to pay a single mahr for a somali girl if they ask am automatically moving on with an Eritrean baddie or oromo women even a harari buety like mudane Ahmed gurey reason being is

Somali women don't take mahr from ajnabis and clean their ajnabi husbands behind and get surprised when their treated worse then a hooker who at least gets paid then they get abused and discarded and blame somali men and their parents

If your not taking mahr from ajnabi men you shouldn't take it from us and you shouldn't accuse us of racism when we demand equal treatment at least be fair towards us all

Or get a dubai bride if u r right light skin enuf

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So basically your attitudes are the same way as these "Somali women" but the roles are reversed.
Kinda sad.
not realy its just i demand equal treatment and am not racist for demanding that infact we should be getting better treatment since were somali but apparently thats too much not my fault the xaarlimos set that standard so i will set the same standard as well

Well I'm talking to someone and will ask her to wave it. If she says no we are done. She has more money than me as she been working for years and living home paying nothing.

not realy its just i demand equal treatment and am not racist for demanding that infact we should be getting better treatment since were somali but apparently thats too much not my fault the xaarlimos set that standard so i will set the same standard as well
I can see your point but maybe you're looking at the wrong places for Somali women? If you want one who is looking to marry only Somali men and is okay with a decent mehr from them then I don't see the problem. Maybe the ones you've been talking to are more into ajnabis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well I'm talking to someone and will ask her to wave it. If she says no we are done. She has more money than me as she been working for years and living home paying nothing.

is that @Reiko?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

sahib these xaarlimos have set a high standard for us they are willing to f*ck ajnabis without thier parents permission get pregnant wave of the mahr for the ajnabi clean his ass and get discarded worse then a hooker who at least gets paid, if we dont set a high standard for ourselves we will end up humiliating ourselves besides their are other women who can treat you with respect and dignity that they would for any other man

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I can see your point but maybe you're looking at the wrong places for Somali women? If you want one who is looking to marry only Somali men and is okay with a decent mehr from them then I don't see the problem. Maybe the ones you've been talking to are more into ajnabis.
no am getting this vibe from all of them, i just see that somali men are getting treated like trash from their own while they uplift ajnabis we just want equal treatment if we cant get that then were not wrong for going elsewhere we want to be treated with respect and dignity like any other man

sahib these xaarlimos have set a high standard for us they are willing to f*ck ajnabis without thier parents permission get pregnant wave of the mahr for the ajnabi clean his ass and get discarded worse then a hooker who at least gets paid, if we dont set a high standard for ourselves we will end up humiliating ourselves besides their are other women who can treat you with respect and dignity that they would for any other man
Let them be defiled and have trains run through them. Let them have those halfbreeds. All that baggage is on their heads anyways. Theyll just make youtube videos and try to make themselves feel better #Naag nool:mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Let them be defiled and have trains run through them. Let them have those halfbreeds. All that baggage is on their heads anyways. Theyll just make youtube videos and try to make themselves feel better #Naag nool:mjlol:
Nagnool shit is killing me their celebrating like its some accievement lmfao she got pumped by a stranger didnt get paid he got her to wash and clean his ass beat the shit out of her and dumped her all without him ever meeting her family

she made a youtube video screaming nag nool even though she got treated worse then a hooker blaming her parents and calling her parents racist

lmfao nagnool kulaha:drakelaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Go back to Somalia, I am sure you can find some loyal/virgin women there.

shell dump me the moment she gets a passport :farole:
British_Passport_cover_2010_%28non-EU%29.jpg

VixR

Veritas
How about just pursue Eritrean/Harare?

You have the weirdest chip on your shoulder. Maybe just focus on yourself. I mean it nicely.