Am i the only guy who feels sorry for the folks in tigray.

Videos re surfaced and it shows kids and women being killed along with other disgusting actions. Ethiopians as a whole can be barbarians and no different to al kebab. Sometimes they make al kebab look like saints.

This is all goes back to the Tigray government that was in charge of Ethiopia, look at barbarism and imagine when they invaded Somalia we are not kin to them as they are kin to each other. It was hundred times worse in Somalia and Somali galbeed they buried women and children alive.

This is all goes back to the Tigray government that was in charge of Ethiopia, look at barbarism and imagine when they invaded Somalia we are not kin to them as they are kin to each other. It was hundred times worse in Somalia and Somali galbeed they buried women and children alive.
true

Yea I saw a picture the other day of a starving Tigrayan mother and her infant. Wallahi it was pretty depressing

I always say f*ck the TPLF for the role they played in destabilizing Somalia, but i'll never harbor the same sentiments to the ordinary people of Tigray

Unfortunately, I don't think ethnic based conflicts will be stopping anytime soon in Ethiopia. It's more likely that things will get worse. I am praying for our brothers and sisters in Galbeed

Yea I saw a picture the other day of a starving Tigrayan mother and her infant. Wallahi it was pretty depressing

I always say f*ck the TPLF for the role they played in destabilizing Somalia, but i'll never harbor the same sentiments to the ordinary people of Tigray

Unfortunately, I don't think ethnic based conflicts will be stopping anytime soon in Ethiopia. It's more likely that things will get worse. I am praying for our brothers and sisters in Galbeed
exactly. The people there are getting mass killed by oromos and amharas simply for what a old man did 40 years ago. These people doing these disgusting crimes infront of everyone and not a single soul bats a eye

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Videos re surfaced and it shows kids and women being killed along with other disgusting actions. Ethiopians as a whole can be barbarians and no different to al kebab. Sometimes they make al kebab look like saints.
no you are not.

Trending