Allegedly ENDF Eastern Commander Captured in Afar along with Oromo Special Forces

If you don’t support TDF in this fight then you support complete central power in Ethiopia. Central power in Ethiopia is very bad for Somalis. Not a hard concept. There is a hierarchy of threats.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Not having a decisive victory is step forward for Ethiopian's dismantle, I hope Addis get the goods from Kenya as soon as possible I don't know what keep Sudan and Egypt not joining the game :silanyosmile:

reer

VIP
Not having a decisive victory is step forward for Ethiopian's dismantle, I hope Addis get the goods from Kenya as soon as possible I don't know what keep Sudan and Egypt not joining the game :silanyosmile:
if i was egypt i would flood tigray oromia k5 with weapons.

What the sayid say about Arabs.When one of his advisors kept pestering him to seek arab help.

"Mandow Calacalka iga jooji Carab wa naag."

The fighting area is far away from the highway and from the Djibouti-Ethiopian border, from what I have heard this congestion is caused by Afar folks who blocked dozens of aid trucks heading to Tigray after the Tplf attack against their kilil and people.
It seems that traffic has been resumed since then.

Trending

Latest posts