Allegedly ENDF Eastern Commander Captured in Afar along with Oromo Special Forces

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If Somalia was stronger it would have been a nice move to ally with eth Gov to fight the tplf, olf and afar, but the goal to be control DDSI and stop there, and when those states declare independence the ddsi should had it border unchanged

Somalis help them in 80s and when they got in power. They excluded Somalis from EPRDF. They gave lands to Oromia region and Afar. They also got involved in Somalia politics where Gebre was creating instability. This are natural enemy of Somalis.
better to side with Abiy.

Next few weeks should clarify a lot

1. Whether Abiy voluntarily left Tigray despite being much stronger than TDF if that is the case TPLF can be routed easily again
2. or TPLF defeated END, Cafar are their allies, and unofficial Tigray sovereignty is a reality on the ground. If TDF are so strong they take over the highway to Djibiouti, then OLA and other rebels willl have a much easier time - Abiy loses more provinces. It also means we should give more credit to Afeworqi in the surprise early victory for Abiy against TPLF

According to this pro Tigrayan website, TDF are gambling on crippling AddisAbaba war machine by attacking the main road to Djibout. The report doesnt address the rail route but the rail-line is further south. As @Sheikh Kulkuli noted the highway might be important for fuel to AddisAbaba

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for DDS gamble on Abiy vs TPLF: there is no upside to supporting TPLF. TDF lack a viable path to power unless they become good friends with OLA and OLA/TDF start working together. Then again OLA/OLF are famous for failure, even snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Gatachew Reda on his twitter page claims

Djibouti is panicking they sent their military to the border.

Its eminent TPLF will be heading to Addis in a months time.

Djibouti should keep on its lane no need to interfere with Ethiopias internal affairs.

No need to be dragged into Amhara vs Tigray war.

Somalis help them in 80s and when they got in power. They excluded Somalis from EPRDF. They gave lands to Oromia region and Afar. They also got involved in Somalia politics where Gebre was creating instability. This are natural enemy of Somalis.
better to side with Abiy.
You forget gheeto region how convinient. :shaq:

Gatachew Reda on his twitter page claims

Djibouti is panicking they sent their military to the border.

Its eminent TPLF will be heading to Addis in a months time.

Djibouti should keep on its lane no need to interfere with Ethiopias internal affairs.

No need to be dragged into Amhara vs Tigray war.
what if Afar try regime change? they helped tigray and in return TPLF will help them. Seeing that fat dabo kuus in Djibouti getting dragged in the streets :wow1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Djibouti cant do anything or a civil war will happen.
They just need to sit down and wait for the new sheriff in town.
One prediction I stated was that the Tigryans won't go down by themselves, Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Djibouti will taste some of their revenge. Bunch of cuqdad ridden chaps they truly are.

One prediction I stated was that the Tigryans won't go down by themselves, Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Djibouti will taste some of their revenge. Bunch of cuqdad ridden chaps they truly are.
Djibouti if they get involved there will be civil war between Afar vs Cise.
Even Afaworki would side with Afar.

Djibouti will also be on its own as it has neglected the Cise of Sitti.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
how are they lesser ? , they've been in power for 30s and all they did was commit atrocities against Somalis in Galbeed , they did everything torture, rape, genocide
And Amharas have no problem doing this x1000
We seen what happens when they gain power, they go batshit damned.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Djibouti if they get involved there will be civil war between Afar vs Cise.
Even Afaworki would side with Afar.

Djibouti will also be on its own as it has neglected the Cise of Sitti.
Tigray cuts off Addis lifeline, and you sure will see the end of 1 regime in Addis and the problems of Djibouti, They have to protect their economic interests, at the cost of their own folksmen.

how are they lesser ? , they've been in power for 30s and all they did was commit atrocities against Somalis in Galbeed and in Somalia itself, they did everything torture, rape, genocide
Because we decided to fight them and we killed alot of their high ranking soilders.Also ONLf was act8ve.
If today ONLF was active we would be treated worse than how TIgray is being treated by Abye.

Secondly it was ENDF that was carrying out the masscres which consists of all Ethiopia.TPLF only had few high ranking officials there but most of the foot soilders were Oromos and amhara.

And Amharas have no problem doing this x1000
We seen what happens when they gain power, they go batshit damned.

I'm not saying Amxaara are better or will be , but I don't understand why some of you are cheering for Tigrays , they're the same shit I don't see any differences between them

Last edited:
Tigray cuts off Addis lifeline, and you sure will see the end of 1 regime in Addis and the problems of Djibouti, They have to protect their economic interests, at the cost of their own folksmen.
Djibouti soilders dont know how to fight.
Even in hiraan they were being protected by ENDF against AS.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm not saying Amxaara are better or will be , but I don't understand why some of you are cheering for Tigrays , they're the same shit I don't see any differences between them
I don't know who cheering for them. A Somali supporting either side is a lost one. Its like the pot calling the kettle back, both sides are the same.

Trending

Latest posts