Allegedly ENDF Eastern Commander Captured in Afar along with Oromo Special Forces

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
77 war amhara were burning entire villages.

In 1954 Haile selaasie hanged somalis for protesting in Jigjiga.

Amhara have done more evil.
Meginstu as well. Amhara = Tigrays. Tigray was ungrateful, but Amharas are a piece of work, a problem.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Where is that habesha kid on here that you guys always argue with. We need to hear some pro-government propaganda.

I don't know who cheering for them. A Somali supporting either side is a lost one. Its like the pot calling the kettle back, both sides are the same.
In my ryes supporting a murtad is even more dangerous.
Abye was TPLF dog for 30 years.
He never spoke even once against TPLF attrocities in somali kilil.
Infact Abdi Iley is not in Jail because of what he committed in Somali kilil but becayse he karbashed some axmaaro in Jigjiga and in the fracas an amhara priest was killed.

Meginstu as well. Amhara = Tigrays. Tigray was ungrateful, but Amharas are a piece of work, a problem.
Mengistu was amharanised so he was part of the amhara system.

Just look at how Amhara are flocking into DDS and taking over jobs and also taking over recruitment process in DDS.

Tigrayans infact sent back almost half a million amharas from DDS who were settled in Godey,Jigjiga etc in 1991.

Amhara are settlers.Tigray only want to rule you.
But Amhara want to take everything away from you and even your soul.

I don't know who cheering for them. A Somali supporting either side is a lost one. Its like the pot calling the kettle back, both sides are the same.

reading threads about this conflict here I get the feeling that some geeljires here are wishing for a Tigray victory and the return of the TPLF to Addis Ababa .
I agree with the last part of your comment :dzmxmmb:.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In my ryes supporting a murtad is even more dangerous.
Abye was TPLF dog for 30 years.
He never spoke even once against TPLF attrocities in somali kilil.
Infact Abdi Iley is not in Jail because of what he committed in Somali kilil but becayse he karbashed some axmaaro in Jigjiga and in the fracas an amhara priest was killed.
They was all part of the system. Abiy is whats pitting them against each other. Its is like a "reformed Nazi". Born with the system, ate with the system and died due to the system,

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mengistu was amharanised so he was part of the amhara system.

Just look at how Amhara are flocking into DDS and taking over jobs and also taking over recruitment process in DDS.

Tigrayans infact sent back almost half a million amharas from DDS who were settled in Godey,Jigjiga etc in 1991.

Amhara are settlers.Tigray only want to rule you.
But Amhara want to take everything away from you and even your soul.
Tigrays are backstabbers, but Amharas are people who live in the glory era, and wants to put it down your throat.

Again, like a Nazi boasting about the system he was part of.

@Sheikh Kulkuli thanks for updating us on the situation in Ethiopia, a real education
You are welcome.
Could you please locate the bot @xabashi
:mjlol:
She can expose my fakenews.:russ:

SL should be ready for regime change in Ethiopia.
The earlier you folks realsie TDF is comming back the better.
Make sure you start distancing yourself from Cagjar.He is a liability and I know he wil tey to drag SL to this amhara war.

Regardless of Afar siding with TDF.ENDF has decided to force somalis to vacate Garbo ciise.

Yet somalis are sending Liyu to die for stinking amhara.
Cagjar and his administration including shide and Aden farax need to be gassed or lynched alive.

:jcoleno:
@Calaf
@Gadhwayne

Last edited:
Cafars are cucks. in Eritrea they with Afowerki, in Djibouti they with Geelle, in Ethiopia they are with whoever
Canfarta are biggest oppositionist of cumar geelle regime and went to 4 years civil war against the regime of Guled Abtidoon 1991-1994 where Djibouti forces crushed Afar rebellion

Tigrayans are not somalis theybdont forgive or forget.
I dont know where Cagjar will flee to because even if he goes abroad interpol will be waiting for him for supporting genocide in Tigray.
If he escapes to Kenya they will catch him and skin him alive.
If he escapes to SL thinking he will be safe then I guess he will be safe.:shaq:
He can go to zimbabawe with Abiy and be with mengestu :pachah1:

Amnesty International article::

Police in Addis Ababa have arbitrarily arrested and detained dozens of Tigrayans without due process...arrests appear to be ethnically motivated, with former detainees, witnesses and lawyers describing how police checked identity documents before arresting people

I always say dont blame the blame a dictator's tribe for his crimes whether it's Afweyne or TPLF. It looks like Tigrayan civilians are being punished for the crimes of TPLF

Trending

Latest posts