Allegedly ENDF Eastern Commander Captured in Afar along with Oromo Special Forces

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
they were saying in comment that they were coptured in afar area
yep. apparently there is major road connecting Djibouti to Addis that runs thru Afar region and they trying disrupt.

Let the hunger games begin
giphy.gif

CanoGeel

Afar & Tigray officiallybform a coalition.

The Afar president is reported to be in Addis Ababa.

Its almost game over for Abye.
Cafars are cucks. in Eritrea they with Afowerki, in Djibouti they with Geelle, in Ethiopia they are with whoever

Cafars are cucks. in Eritrea they with Afowerki, in Djibouti they with Geelle, in Ethiopia they are with whoever
The importance is they will allow TDF to cripple Ethiopia economy by blocking the Djibouti-Addis Ababa road.

You cant operate in hostile territory but with Afar support now its even easier.

Addis Ababa will ran short of fuel soon.

CanoGeel

The importance is they will allow TDF to cripple Ethiopia economy by blocking the Djibouti-Addis Ababa road.

You cant operate in hostile territory but with Afar support now its even easier.

Addis Ababa will ran short of fuel soon.
That's the most strategic move in the whole wide war in my oppinion but what is in it for Afars?

Next move is TDF forming alliance with OLA.
This will be the final blow.

We somalis chose a wrong bet.

We will move down the pecking order.
Stupid Cagjar chosing useless Amhara after reading through their fake amhara history full of arrogance and pride.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Next move is TDF forming alliance with OLA.
This will be the final blow.

We somalis chose a wrong bet.

We will move down the pecking order.
Stupid Cagjar chosing useless Amhara after reading through their fake amhara history full of arrogance and pride.
We are on the wrong end of the stick hopefully the civilians in ddsi will put there foot down and make sure this idiot doesn’t put them in a dangerous position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are on the wrong end of the stick hopefully the civilians in ddsi will put there foot down and make sure this idiot doesn’t put them in a dangerous position.
Tigrayans are not somalis theybdont forgive or forget.
I dont know where Cagjar will flee to because even if he goes abroad interpol will be waiting for him for supporting genocide in Tigray.
If he escapes to Kenya they will catch him and skin him alive.
If he escapes to SL thinking he will be safe then I guess he will be safe.:shaq:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Tigrayans are not somalis theybdont forgive or forget.
I dont know where Cagjar will flee to because even if he goes abroad interpol will be waiting for him for supporting genocide in Tigray.
If he escapes to Kenya they will catch him and skin him alive.
If he escapes to SL thinking he will be safe then I guess he will be safe.:shaq:
The worst part is the cities near the afar and oromia borders that are majority somali inhabited will be automatically given to those regions. I hope those somali soldiers surrender it’ll make it easier on our part.

CanoGeel

Now Cagjar can ask Naftegnas to send their raw eating midgets to the eastern front lol
1626844964435.png

CanoGeel

they will send him a statue of menelik as an amulet apart from that they will tell him he is on his own.
is Papa west gave them approval to push it ahead or what? We all know they can't just self resuscitate and keep pushing to even further regions

Trending