Allah hoyaay Abdi racks up 2k bill at expensive restaurant. They got hoyo too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude was waiting for talullah, like come on talullah. Fucking hell what kind of name is that?

@AliUK

Sxb, Talulah is an Indian-American name and I won’t be surprised if a couple of progressive parents named after their Anglo Saxon daughter. I’ve seen such names here in Australia. A good friend of mine is called Gypsy and she has nothing to do with Roma People.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@AliUK

Sxb, Talulah is an Indian-American name and I won’t be surprised if a couple of progressive parents named after their Anglo Saxon daughter. I’ve seen such names here in Australia. A good friend of mine is called Gypsy and she has nothing to do with Roma People.

How would u describe your good friend Gypsy personality? Describe in details, i am doing psychology assessing here.

u r so adorable i cant even describe the quantity of the adorability
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png

@Basra

Eeddo maanta waad kacsantahay, did they increase the dosage of your medication? Mise waa full moon night, marka ay dumarka menopausal ah uu jilbaabka ku cuslaado?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Which of the two blokes in the picture will you marry your daughter, the black guy or the lighter one, why? Eeddo, you’ve to choose one and tell us why.

Well, i dont believe they are the same person. If they r the same, none of them. Because his sperms that he will offer my daughter will make babies look like his original face. I want feri light skin babies. I push my daughters to marry Cadaan muslim, or at least reer xamarka cad cad....

Well, i dont believe they are the same person. If they r the same, none of them. Because his sperms that he will offer my daughter will make babies look like his original face. I want feri light skin babies. I push my daughters to marry Cadaan muslim, or at least reer xamarka cad cad....

@Basra

Eeddo, there are cad cad Somalilanders like @Factz @SirLancelLord and many others, why caddaanka and reer Xamar?

Muji

VIP
@blues @AussieHustler

Talulah does not exist. I feel sorry for him in a way. He was celebrating his birthday on his own and wanted to treat himself with the twenty pound pocket money hoyo gave him. He therefore went to the savoy and felt pressured to buy something.

The lawyer advices him to pretend he was stood up to get sympathy.

@AliUK

Talullah in England is a posh white girls name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending