Allah hoyaay Abdi racks up 2k bill at expensive restaurant. They got hoyo too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
President @Bohol , chairman @Factz and Secretary @CanIDimo of Excellence Farah Inc (EFI) will soon hold a press conference and address this new development which has caused global embarrassment to their organisation.
@Bohol is banned from Primark for stealing underwear. @Factz has a pending restraining order against him for going into the ladies bathroom while screaming, look at my great body es, none of you are worthy to be with me, I'm built like Hercules. And last time I heard @CanIDimo broke his pinkie trying to tag everyone on sspot on his topic.

You could have went with another 3...

@Bohol is banned from Primark for stealing underwear. @Factz has a pending restraining order against him for going into the ladies bathroom while screaming, look at my great body es, none of you are worthy to be with me, I'm built like Hercules. And last time I heard @CanIDimo broke his pinkie trying to tag everyone on sspot on his topic.

You could have went with another 3...

@Reiko

What? You assasinated the Three Wise Farahs in a single post, we demand respect and fairness and our leadership team not to be dragged on the dirt by Feminists on steroids.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 63072
The farax ordered a 1k alcoholic drink and only had 20 pounds on him. He attempted to run off after he was served but the security guards caught him. So much shame and embarrassment

The worst thing was he was supposed to be meeting a Becky there but she stood him up.

Notice how hoyo is enabling him by covering his shame with her own body. Maskeenta is commiting social suicide by stand next to him. But this is what Somali mothers do for their sons

@Reiko @sophisticate @CanIDimo @Steamdevolopment @government @Abdalla @abdiwarrior @Apollo @Jake from State Farm @Emily @Basra @Basic @Cognitivedissonance @AussieHustler @R.Kelly @SilverL
I cant knock the hustle he aint a pity criminal thats for sure man went in ordered the most expensive wine they had owned by the rotheschild and the cover made by the prince of wales prince Charles and sipped it like a british aristocracy kkk waa Rageedi somali modern day Robin Hood kkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:fittytousand: We should have gone with him, I would have fed caviar to my cat baby. And if they had anything paleo-friendly I'd eat them out of house and home. Then ditch when he runs up the tab.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe ninka kaa soo baxashay the hiatus of posting here oo aad si fiican u difaacdey, ma reer Bari baa?
I admire robinhood for stealing from the rich and giving to the poor did you know the win he had is one of the most expensive in the world belonging to the Rotheschild dynasty, the packaging on the win bottle was designed by prince charles the prince of wales :russ::lolbron:

Muji

VIP
I admire robinwoods for stealing from the rich and giving to the poor did you know the win he had is one of the most expensive in the world belonging to the Rotheschild dynasty, the packaging on the win bottle was designed by prince charles the prince of wales :russ::lolbron:

Welcome back adheer

You can’t have prince Charles taste with a abdi badkhad wallet

He was lucky that he only got a fine but I bet I know who will paying that off

Ashy abdis hoyo comes to the rescue again and the son will never learn lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Welcome back adheer

You can’t have prince Charles taste with a abdi badkhad wallet

He was lucky that he only got a fine but I bet I know who will paying that off

Ashy abdis hoyo comes to the rescue again and the son will never learn lol
Thats embarrassing your mother paying a debt you caused

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
These ashy Abdis are hell-bent on humiliating us , first it was the crazy farax driving through the night club now this ? And of course he had to be reer UK like we didn’t get enough L’s in 2018:bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why where you hiding behind your Hoyo?

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending