Allah hoyaay Abdi racks up 2k bill at expensive restaurant. They got hoyo too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your voices are lying, they also told you to let @R.Kelly stay with you for 2 days until he robbed all the gold you've been collecting for 15 years and went to turkey with his side chick :)

No, my voices never lie to me. It has been my partner for many years than i can count. Rkelly and Knowles have the same spirits. I just have to put the dots together, even if it will give me pee falls orgasm

No, my voices never lie to me. It has been my partner for many years than i can count. Rkelly and Knowles have the same spirits. I just have to put the dots together, even if it will give me pee falls orgasm

I'm curious but not sure if I want to know what that means...
:ayaanswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Knowles His story is lacking he gets 20£ from his mum he decides to eat a burger somewhere than white girl persuaded him to eat in a 5 star restaurant

She doesn’t show up so he goes ahead and orders expensive khamri and food

giphy.gif

View attachment 63072
The farax ordered a 1k alcoholic drink and only had 20 pounds on him. He attempted to run off after he was served but the security guards caught him. So much shame and embarrassment

The worst thing was he was supposed to be meeting a Becky there but she stood him up.

Notice how hoyo is enabling him by covering his shame with her own body. Maskeenta is commiting social suicide by stand next to him. But this is what Somali mothers do for their sons

@Reiko @sophisticate @CanIDimo @Steamdevolopment @government @Abdalla @abdiwarrior @Apollo @Jake from State Farm @Emily @Basra @Basic @Cognitivedissonance @AussieHustler @R.Kelly @SilverL
Is this @AussieHustler on vacation?

:siilaanyolaugh:

View attachment 63072
The farax ordered a 1k alcoholic drink and only had 20 pounds on him. He attempted to run off after he was served but the security guards caught him. So much shame and embarrassment

The worst thing was he was supposed to be meeting a Becky there but she stood him up.

Notice how hoyo is enabling him by covering his shame with her own body. Maskeenta is commiting social suicide by stand next to him. But this is what Somali mothers do for their sons

@Reiko @sophisticate @CanIDimo @Steamdevolopment @government @Abdalla @abdiwarrior @Apollo @Jake from State Farm @Emily @Basra @Basic @Cognitivedissonance @AussieHustler @R.Kelly @SilverL
somali mothers love somali sons sooo much it's toxic
they treat their somali sons like kings and the girls like maids
i don't have sisters but i remember i visited my first cousins in Arizona few years back and lived with them for like 3 months
i remember my auntie was soo nice and lenient to her son outside of eduction (but strict when it came to education, she used to make him do 4 hours of independent studying daily but it was never imposed on the daughter)

The sister used to put in 16 hours cleaning shifts everyday,:drakelaugh:i still remember her telling me to put my legs up so she could clean the crumbles i left of the floor as i dominate her brother on FIFA :mjlol:
1sCJ.gif

The son graduated from a prestigious university and is a high income individual working in the stem field, he single handily takes care of his mother finances, she lives in his home along with his obedient wife and newly born children, she is never going to care home :duck:she secured her future with all those years of being a perfect mother SHE WAS PUTTING IN WORK RUDEBOY

The daughter fell off the rails and is currently enrolled in a rehab program after years of struggling with crack cocaine addiction :ooh: miskeenat :tocry: kinda like her uk counterparts, there is a strong correlation between somali girl household chores and the somali girl balloon epidemic
Hippy-crack-dealer-396011.jpg

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
@Abdalla where are you huuno

I thought you said 2019 was the year of the abdi
I didn’t think you meant it was they year abdis got drunk, embarrassed hoyo and drove through a nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts