Allah hoyaay Abdi racks up 2k bill at expensive restaurant. They got hoyo too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
59792ADB-8890-48D3-8828-C1ABA3F164B5.jpeg

The farax ordered a 1k alcoholic drink and only had 20 pounds on him. He attempted to run off after he was served but the security guards caught him. So much shame and embarrassment

The worst thing was he was supposed to be meeting a Becky there but she stood him up.

Notice how hoyo is enabling him by covering his shame with her own body. Maskeenta is commiting social suicide by stand next to him. But this is what Somali mothers do for their sons

@Reiko @sophisticate @CanIDimo @Steamdevolopment @government @Abdalla @abdiwarrior @Apollo @Jake from State Farm @Emily @Basra @Basic @Cognitivedissonance @AussieHustler @R.Kelly @SilverL

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 63072
The farax ordered a 1k alcoholic drink and only had 20 pounds on him. He attempted to run off after he was served but the security guards caught him. So much shame and embarrassment

The worst thing was he was supposed to be meeting a Becky there but she stood him up.

Notice how hoyo is enabling him by covering his shame with her own body. Maskeenta is commiting social suicide by stand next to him. But this is what Somali mothers do for their sons

@Reiko @sophisticate @CanIDimo @Steamdevolopment @government @Abdalla @abdiwarrior @Apollo @Jake from State Farm @Emily @Basra @Basic @Cognitivedissonance @AussieHustler @R.Kelly @SilverL

Judging his body language, Ms Becky should have been Mr. Beckford.

Muji

VIP
B1478DA8-41B8-4416-857A-6391CD303E6B.jpeg

The stood him up

Lol where are our ashy abdis tonight

Too many Ls taken today so they decided to not show themselves

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn’t a xalimo pay 36k for a bmw in the start of 2019 just to get abandoned by a nigga.

It seems knowles is trying to give us kings an L

Jerome

I know this is insane but why do i pick up a spirit radar, my spirits tells me u and Reiko are the same person, my brain rejects that because i know u two are different, but i cant ignore my 'voices'

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Jerome

I know this is insane but why do i pick up a spirit radar, my spirits tells me u and Reiko are the same person, my brain rejects that because i know u two are different, but i cant ignore my 'voices'

Your voices are lying, they also told you to let @R.Kelly stay with you for 2 days until he robbed all the gold you've been collecting for 15 years and went to turkey with his side chick :)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Therw must be something in the water in the Uk.

That part of the world ain't doing good for Somalis. What's the matter over there?!:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending