Ali Khalif Galayr - Time To Retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I honestly can't stand this man, he is the most filthiest of politicians I have seen. Does' anyone really like him? He only cares for himself which is so obvious through his track record in politics. He stole mareeray plant and sold it in nairobi and made millions from it. He Set up a war in PL between Jamac ali Jamac and Abdillahi Yusuf so he can keep his PM spot. He is now using the SSC card to get him into bed with Somaliland and he is only doing it for 1 reason that all Puntlanders know. He is doing it cause he want's to get a president/pm spot using the 'northern' or 'waqoyi' card to be in Mogadishu.

He is trying to convince Isaaq that they won't get the presidency/pm spot cause of 4.5 but since he is darod let him take that seat and he will let them stay in SL and rule there. By doing this, he potentially has no competition from any other darod and he will automatically be given the presidency/pm seat by fitting into the 4.5 dynamics and at the same time having SL backing.

He will start saying you gonna have to elect a northerner to the top post or else somalia can not unite!!! He will slip in that way mark my words!!! Does he care for the north, nope? it's just a meal ticket to the villa and at the same time he limits isaaq thru 4.5 as they can't go for that seat and other darod competition since they are the largest darod clan in the north!!!

The man is filthy and SL should quickly depose of him, if his history doesn't tell you that he cares for no1 but himself, then go ahead and support him and get bitten. But I bet the second you say to him you won't represent waqoyi in mogadishu, he will ditch u guys like in a heart beat!!!

I honestly can't stand this man, he is the most filthiest of politicians I have seen. Does' anyone really like him? He only cares for himself which is so obvious through his track record in politics. He stole mareeray plant and sold it in nairobi and made millions from it. He Set up a war in PL between Jamac ali Jamac and Abdillahi Yusuf so he can keep his PM spot. He is now using the SSC card to get him into bed with Somaliland and he is only doing it for 1 reason that all Puntlanders know. He is doing it cause he want's to get a president/pm spot using the 'northern' or 'waqoyi' card to be in Mogadishu.

He is trying to convince Isaaq that they won't get the presidency/pm spot cause of 4.5 but since he is darod let him take that seat and he will let them stay in SL and rule there. By doing this, he potentially has no competition from any other darod and he will automatically be given the presidency/pm seat by fitting into the 4.5 dynamics and at the same time having SL backing.

He will start saying you gonna have to elect a northerner to the top post or else somalia can not unite!!! He will slip in that way mark my words!!! Does he care for the north, nope? it's just a meal ticket to the villa and at the same time he limits isaaq thru 4.5 as they can't go for that seat and other darod competition since they are the largest darod clan in the north!!!

The man is filthy and SL should quickly depose of him, if his history doesn't tell you that he cares for no1 but himself, then go ahead and support him and get bitten. But I bet the second you say to him you won't represent waqoyi in mogadishu, he will ditch u guys like in a heart beat!!!
Sxb no one likes him, everyone hates him especially dhulos. Hes a fucking c*nt habar ha ku dhacdo abihi wasaha. I have always been a proud dhulo and always will be, but kalabka have ruined our name.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
The man is filthy and SL should quickly depose of him

Why shall we despose of our loyal harti pet when we can use him to dismantle khaatumo from the inside and constantly diss Buqland on the microphone daily for our enjoyment and laughter :eating:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why shall we despose of our loyal harti pet when we can use him to dismantle khaatumo from the inside and constantly diss Buqland on the microphone daily for our enjoyment and laughter :eating:

Your being played and you don't even see it!!! you think your playing him

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
The guy was chased from every town he went to, to the point were he was sleeping in unknown miyi villages till he realised he can no longer live like this and had to submit. Dantiisuu gartay :icon e smile:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He has no loyalty or principles he is greedy, predictable and cheap. He has no followers so hes not a leader the only reason he went to Somaliland is for the money and instead of using those probably tens of thousands which one day will become hundreds on water shortages, farming or tackling khat addiction they used it on the worst politician in Somali history he is literally a epitome of a failure

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He has no loyalty or principles he is greedy, predictable and cheap. He has no followers so hes not a leader the only reason he went to Somaliland is for the money and instead of using those probably tens of thousands which one day will become hundreds on water shortages, farming or tackling khat addiction they used it on the worst politician in Somali history he is literally a epitome of a failure

That's stupid assessment, he doesn't need money he owns lots of shares in telesom from the millions he looted from mareeray plant. The man doesn't need money, he wants to get in the villa of somalia. U honestly think this man wants to rule a mamul gobol like hargeisa? he is from old school politicians like abdillahi yusuf, he doesnt want those lowly seat sxb, he wants a bigger title, it's well known he wants to be president or pm in somalia and his just using isaaq to back him. He doesn't have much hawiye support outside maybe habar gedir, he isn't popular with darod-most of hawiye-rahanwayn.

Why u think he hates PL? they wont back him and know what he is like, his got no respect in JL either so he can't get support there!!!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That's stupid assessment, he doesn't need money he owns lots of shares in telesom from the millions he looted from mareeray plant. The man doesn't need money, he wants to get in the villa of somalia. U honestly think this man wants to rule a mamul gobol like hargeisa? he is from old school politicians like abdillahi yusuf, he doesnt want those lowly seat sxb, he wants a bigger title, it's well known he wants to be president or pm in somalia and his just using isaaq to back him. He doesn't have much hawiye support outside maybe habar gedir, he isn't popular with darod-most of hawiye-rahanwayn.

Why u think he hates PL? they wont back him and know what he is like, his got no respect in JL either so he can't get support there!!!
He switched allegiance to Somaliland he's not getting PM or President anywhere if he wanted Isaaq to back him he would have cut a deal a long time ago I think he is doing it for the money Abdullahi Yusuf and others had principles and they stuck to their guns hell or high water but Khalif Galayr has switched to different parties whenever it suited him he's a pathetic degenerate version of Sharif Sakin

He has always hated Puntland and it has nothing to do with Dhulbahante it's to do with Majeerteen and the leadership of Darod

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He switched allegiance to Somaliland he's not getting PM or President anywhere if he wanted Isaaq to back him he would have cut a deal a long time ago I think he is doing it for the money Abdullahi Yusuf and others had principles and they stuck to their guns hell or high water but Khalif Galayr has switched to different parties whenever it suited him he's a pathetic degenerate version of Sharif Sakin

He has always hated Puntland and it has nothing to do with Dhulbahante it's to do with Majeerteen and the leadership of Darod

He is doing the same tricks as marehan, use hawiye backing and get the top post. He is playing the same game but doing with Isaaq!!! That's my assessment and based on his track record, it's clear he has agendas for a top position in somalia, he even ran for parliament speaker!!! This man is not done and I honestly believe he wants to leave behind a legacy. PL/JL are in his way, if he gets isaaq backing, he can use that as a tool to convince hawiye that if he is elected as president or pm it will give isaaq confidence that SL is remains relevant at the national stage. It's a matter of timing I guess, but that's the platform I feel he is trying to run on and judging from marehan success, who's to say it wont work!!!

I for one do not support this idea that PL needs to rule all the time, it has worked terribly against us. Other darods will just use other non darod clans for backing and will win that way. So it's better we have them on our side and back them, rather then have non darod clans back them which obviously is done to damage PL!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cotton, we have two types of politicians in Somalia. The first one is the one your describing the one who wants to make a quick buck, build a house, setup a few investments and retire, those ones are usually no namers and know they will never ever get beyond their lowly posts. But there is another type which u ignore those who want 'money' but also want 'power'. Ali khalif is in that category, why would we settle just for money when he already has proven experience as PM in the past on his resume, the man can see he can take the top spot, why not take it? It's matter of setting up the cards in his favor like marehan have done. While he takes power, he can still make money also if he wants too!!! But to relegate ali khalif to some no namer seeking some minor post to make money out from, is a truly poor assessment and not understanding the different dynamics!!!

For example, u think egal would accept anything below a pm or presidency? some politicians sxb, are not interested in lowly posts or money only when they know they can take far more. That's why no1 bothered negiotating with him. You already know he is coming for either the top two posts or nothing.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He is doing the same tricks as marehan, use hawiye backing and get the top post. He is playing the same game but doing with Isaaq!!! That's my assessment and based on his track record, it's clear he has agendas for a top position in somalia, he even ran for parliament speaker!!! This man is not done and I honestly believe he wants to leave behind a legacy. PL/JL are in his way, if he gets isaaq backing, he can use that as a tool to convince hawiye that if he is elected as president or pm it will give isaaq confidence that SL is remains relevant at the national stage. It's a matter of timing I guess, but that's the platform I feel he is trying to run on and judging from marehan success, who's to say it wont work!!!

I for one do not support this idea that PL needs to rule all the time, it has worked terribly against us. Other darods will just use other non darod clans for backing and will win that way. So it's better we have them on our side and back them, rather then have non darod clans back them which obviously is done to damage PL!!!
Your mindset is in a different era this isn't the 2000s, you are talking about a fossil, a nobody with no money and base he doesn't even have any followers perhaps except @shanqale but that shows you the position he is in. Stop trying to make this hobo look bigger than he is. This Marehan Hawiye Isaaq all of this talk is the talk of the 2000s, Somalia is now federal based and Puntland has existed for almost 20 years sxb, what we should be discussing is a solar powered electrical grid, water supply and sanitation, sewage system.

Leave that talk about Hawiye and Darod and Marehan presidency to my sons like @XamarCade and junior ballistics intern @TSP

DRACO

VIP
He owns shares in telesom ?interestong My uncle is the second man in charge in telesom and he owns the second largest share.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your mindset is in a different era this isn't the 2000s, you are talking about a fossil, a nobody with no money and base he doesn't even have any followers perhaps except @shanqale but that shows you the position he is in. Stop trying to make this hobo look bigger than he is. This Marehan Hawiye Isaaq all of this talk is the talk of the 2000s, Somalia is now federal based and Puntland has existed for almost 20 years sxb, what we should be discussing is a solar powered electrical grid, water supply and sanitation, sewage system.

Leave that talk about Hawiye and Darod and Marehan presidency to my sons like @XamarCade and junior ballistics intern @TSP

Somalia maybe federal base but the underlining dynamics are still present. How in the world you think Farmaajo got the presidency or how did he get the pm spot or wat about yuulka and saacid? If you don't see the dynamics at work, your pretty blind. I see ali khalif doing the same thing but switching to northern side!!! U do realize they have 61 seats these dir clans right? Ali khalif nearly even won the parliamentary speaker, you forget that? your in denial sxb, just cuz u dont like him doesnt mean u deny real facts on the ground

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Somalia maybe federal base but the underlining dynamics are still present. How in the world you think Farmaajo got the presidency or how did he get the pm spot or wat about yuulka and saacid? If you don't see the dynamics at work, your pretty blind. I see ali khalif doing the same thing but switching to northern side!!! U do realize they have 61 seats these dir clans right? Ali khalif nearly even won the parliamentary speaker, you forget that? your in denial sxb, just cuz u dont like him doesnt mean u deny real facts on the ground
Him running for parliament speaker shows you how pathetic he is because the current system a Darod can't less than PM or president which itself is useless and it shows any politician who is Darod that he is a spoiler which was what he was branded, he's a bum ass geeljire I have no idea why you are bigging him up . Whats the point of governing 4 km inside Mogadishu and stealing aid money? That's what you are talking about you are better off leading Puntland than Xamar. It's a hollow title now, it doesn't mean what it used to and it's virtually powerless. Your agenda is formed by Western or Arabs donors and without them you can't do anything

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Him running for parliament speaker shows you how pathetic he is because the current system a Darod can't less than PM or president which itself is useless and it shows any politician who is Darod that he is a spoiler which was what he was branded, he's a bum ass geeljire I have no idea why you are bigging him up . Whats the point of governing 4 km inside Mogadishu and stealing aid money? That's what you are talking about you are better off leading Puntland than Xamar. It's a hollow title now, it doesn't mean what it used to and it's virtually powerless. Your agenda is formed by Western or Arabs donors and without them you can't do anything

Im not bigging him up, I am just saying you would say the same thing about a marehan candidate but it's clearly proven they get non darod clan assistance and have secured themselves as chosen ones among darod now, I am just acknowledging the realities on the ground and saying ali khalif is doing the same thing. Maybe when he is successful which I think he will be in the end, we might wander wtf went wrong. Listen wat dont u get? no1 likes mj sxb, and if no1 likes u, u wont ever lead. It's as simple as that. Even when its darod turn to lead it will be non mjs that will take that title!!! Thats the reality on the ground, you can deny it all you want but it doesnt change the facts!!!

MOG is still the govt and the govt does rule all of Mogadishu and it doesn't need to control all the regions in somalia or it would be a central govt, that's regional govt problem anything outside of Mogadishu, so they can't get the blame for something that isn't even really their jurisdiction, so if there is parts of the south that are under shabab, that's a regional matter, it's not really their task anyways nor their criticism!!!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Im not bigging him up, I am just saying you would say the same thing about a marehan candidate but it's clearly proven they get non darod clan assistance and have secured themselves as chosen ones among darod now, I am just acknowledging the realities on the ground and saying ali khalif is doing the same thing. Maybe when he is successful which I think he will be in the end, we might wander wtf went wrong. Listen wat dont u get? no1 likes mj sxb, and if no1 likes u, u wont ever lead. It's as simple as that. Even when its darod turn to lead it will be non mjs that will take that title!!! Thats the reality on the ground, you can deny it all you want but it doesnt change the facts!!!

MOG is still the govt and the govt does rule all of Mogadishu and it doesn't need to control all the regions in somalia or it would be a central govt, that's regional govt problem anything outside of Mogadishu, so they can't get the blame for something that isn't even really their jurisdiction, so if there is parts of the south that are under shabab, that's a regional matter, it's not really their task anyways nor their criticism!!!
You are too emotional and conspiratorial, there's nothing to lead that's what you don't seem to understand foreign money rules Somalia and whoever has the most gets selected and you think Farmajo is any different? You think those illiterate men and fat es in gold had a conscious when they selected him? It's an office without power or respect this is a new Somalia full of autonomous regions Puntland is essentially a country in all but name and can't be dismantled by a few degenerates though I know my son @XamarCade would happily push the button if he could

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are too emotional and conspiratorial, there's nothing to lead that's what you don't seem to understand foreign money rules Somalia and whoever has the most gets selected and you think Farmajo is any different? You think those illiterate men and fat es in gold had a conscious when they selected him? It's an office without power or respect this is a new Somalia full of autonomous regions Puntland is essentially a country in all but name and can't be dismantled by a few degenerates though I know my son @XamarCade would happily push the button if he could

PL can be over-ruled thru a consensus among the regions. If Feds get GM/HS on-board which they already own. It's a matter of JL and South West. PL can't stand on it's own when every1 agrees to something, that's a spoiler behaviour!!! It's best interest is to have the regions united against the mogadishu or to use it as a balance card. None of this is conspiratorial, it's just how politics work. Money can only take u so far sxb, yes u need campaign money, yes u need bribery money, but ultimately no1 is going to vote for some1 who is going to work against their well-being no matter how much money u throw at them. They want something in return not just the bribe that they spend in a few weeks on khat and parties!!! if u think that's all it takes to get a vote in somalia, you are sadly mistaken and reading to much dahir culusow crap!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cotton if only it was as simple as money, if it was, then their would be no problems in somalia which they're clearly is. Every govt has problems after an election, why didn't the money keep it stable? the money is just a means to an end, it's a gift of sorts it's not a deal maker. A deal maker is get positions for my cousin or posts in embassies or ministerial, director, etc. That's what they truly want, they want access to a pool of money any-time they desire not just once every 4 years at an election time!!!

Cotton, sorry bro but u got a lot to learn about somalia politics. I am not conspiratorial either nor simplistic in my outlook like dahir culusow, I take into consideration all factors and think like them if I was in their shoes!!! If I can't see me doing something, I highly doubt they would. Besides that only one type of parliamentarian, they are not all like that!!! others have individual agendas, xasidnimo about someone else, others wanna make a name for themselves and get govt exp, some are patriotic old school type. It's not one type of people your dealing with!!!

To say 500 or so mps in upper and lower house all have the same agenda, is ludicrous and very simplistic, it might be cafe fadhi ku dirir analysis but it's not a true analysis!!! No wonder somalia is a shit place, we dont even analyze things properly!!!

Last edited:

Abdalla

Medical specialist in diagnosing Majeerteentitis
Prof.Dr.Eng.
VIP
All politics is local and Ali has no local support. You will never reach the top on the back of others. You need your own people. Or else you'll end up like Farmaajo, who is a nothing but a hostage held guest. Ali is not a strategist, but a sabotaging reactionary loser. Him running for the speaker was a cockblock attempt to sabotage Farmaajo and Abdiweli Gaas. He didn't nearly win as dr. Osman said, but he lost bigly.

In a euphoric moment, I once philosophised about the benefits of a strong Darod speaker and the possible outcomes it might bring. Take a look at this game changing strategy. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/darods-should-aim-for-the-speakers-position.17627/

Status
Not open for further replies.