Alex Jones: "Somalis were slave masters" Far-Right attack on Ilhan continues

Bruh i came back from somalia just a few months ago. Kenyans are the so nice and humble and generous to somalis, despite having to deal with constant threats and attacks from al shitbab.

Yet The Somalis treat these people like crap, call them Madows and look down on them with disdain, and get this, despite living in THEIR country, have this gleem of superioty over them.

Shit made no sense.
But eh, Somalis make no sense.

So i guess it makes sense.
Kenyans make life hard on Somali refugees

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Bruh i came back from somalia just a few months ago. Kenyans are the so nice and humble and generous to somalis, despite having to deal with constant threats and attacks from al shitbab.

Yet The Somalis treat these people like crap, call them Madows and look down on them with disdain, and get this, despite living in THEIR country, have this gleem of superioty over them.

Shit made no sense.
But eh, Somalis make no sense.

So i guess it makes sense.

They may seem ''nice and humble'' but believe me sxb these ppl are dogs and a threat to Somalis. And whoever believes their fake niceness is gullible. Somalis are 100% correct for not cooning for them.

Apollo

VIP
Around min 13 Alex Jones is lying about that Polynesians got their 'black looks' from slaves shipped from Africa. Idiot forgot that Melanesians lived in that region for over 50,000 years and have pseudo-African looks from local adaptation.

Around min 13 Alex Jones is lying about that Polynesians got their 'black looks' from slaves shipped from Africa. Idiot forgot that Melanesians lived in that region for over 50,000 years and have pseudo-African looks from local adaptation.
Yeah, that was real rubbish, he talks out of his ass a lot. Even his analysis of Somali slavery was somewhat wrong

They may seem ''nice and humble'' but believe me sxb these ppl are dogs and a threat to Somalis. And whoever believes their fake niceness is gullible. Somalis are 100% correct for not cooning for them.
Its not a matter of cooning, or sucking up. Its more the idea that somalis for some reason have this gleem of superioty, and seem to hold their chins up at kenyans, despite living in their country, and having to flee from theirs.

But they have this inferioty complex toward arabs and even fucking indians.

I am convinced somalis are the biggest coons to ever exist.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Oh my God... This is amazing
He's also spreading the fact that we wuz kingz. We won :salute:
Just watched it he basicly went on an autistic rant about muslims and said light skin Somali muslim pirates sold Africans as slaves

So he didn't mention any difference between Africans, and his analysis was some what wrong

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Oh my God... This is amazing
He's also spreading the fact that we wuz kingz. We won :salute:
Just watched it he basicly went on an autistic rant about muslims and said light skin Somali muslim pirates sold Africans as slaves

So he didn't mention any difference between Africans, and his analysis was some what wrong

Trending