Alex Jones: "Somalis were slave masters" Far-Right attack on Ilhan continues

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Start from 8:00 minute mark
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones goes on a 30 minute tirade spilling the beans on Somalis past as slave traffickers and points out their difference in looks to other Africans. The Alt-right have done their research and are trying to get the "black" community against Ilhan kkkk

I thought Info Wars was officially killed off when this buffoon got kicked off Twitter and YouTube. But I don't mind since this was probably one of the funniest shit I have ever watched in my whole life. I never laughed at a internet video so hard before.:lolbron:

If this were white people instead, they'll be crying and shit. We kinda evil. Just a little. But that's why it's still one of the oldest cultures in the world. The only thing lost was the language. Tuaregs still have a written language. They're one of the few Berber people that wouldn't Arab worshipers. Could imagine if Somalis were to land in the Americas, instead of whites, I doubt that they would any different. I'm pretty sure Somalis aren't give out any reservations or section 8 for Keisha. If Christopher Columbus was Somali, he would consider a national hero. White people have gotten soft. I would say Somalis are more so pragmatic, like Spock or an elf......

Alex Jones is woke because we're dangerous then other people of color because of the superiority complex and be fully controlled. The left is iffy, too. America needs to stop playing Captain Save a Hoe and stop with the drones. I'm pretty sure dropping bombs and giving the corrupt government more monies isn't helping. Maybe I'm wrong. Same goes for Europe, the African Union and Arabs. And I got my eye on the Chinese. You know that a Chinese person got crowned chief in a Nigerian village ?! The f*ck ?!??!

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Thank you Mr.Alex Jones for exposing the dark and sinister history of the east African slave market known as Somalia BLM daanyeers must be having a meltdown :drakelaugh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Thank you Mr.Alex Jones for exposing the dark and sinister history of the east African slave market known as Somalia BLM daanyeers must be having a meltdown :drakelaugh:
We are upper class Arab decedent's now. I will use that to troll anyone who disrespects Somalis for now on.:chrisfreshhah:

On the upside some twitter Xalimos who would love have been the descendants of slaves will certainly be triggered if they see this clip:lolbron:

I remember back in college we were having a discussion about slavery and this white kid says somalis are gangsters of africa. The teacher asked why and he said because they never been enslaved and they enslaved others.

The somalis in the class looked at each other smiled. The teacher's face was something to see

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Start from 8:00 minute mark
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones goes on a 30 minute tirade spilling the beans on Somalis past as slave traffickers and points out their difference in looks to other Africans. The Alt-right have done their research and are trying to get the "black" community against Ilhan kkkk

@Dues Ex Machete but they never level this critism at ethiopians, sudanese, swahali, hausa/fulanis, etc who have more arab admixture as well as significant historical legacy's of slavery west africans had been selling their people to the highest bidders for the exchange of weapons that utilized gun powder muskets particularly the portuguese but west africans are absolved of their collaboration and complicit involvement in selling their own people wallahi its disgusting we never participated in slavery

VixR

Veritas
Most of Africa enslaved itself, tribe to tribe, kingdom to kingdom, just like Europe and the entire world did.

That’s why West Africans had no problem selling what came to be the African Americans slaves to foreigners. They weren’t selling their people. It was other subjugated tribes being sold as was custom.

Why it’s a point of pride that some Somalis had slaves, as if it’s a positive or a unique feature is unintelligible.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Most of Africa enslaved itself, tribe to tribe, kingdom to kingdom, just like Europe and the entire world did.

That’s why Africans had no problem selling what came to be the African Americans slaves to foreigners. They weren’t selling their people. It was other subjugated tribes being sold as was custom.

Why it’s a point of pride that some Somalis had slaves, as if it’s positive feature or unique is unintelligible.

I am not justifying that is was positive. I think that it is about the matter of being the only ethnicity that was not enslaved in the entire continent. I guess that the pride comes from that. However what happened cannot change. If our leaders could work together putting every difference a side and liberate the continent in the 60's - 80's. Why can't the people work together?

VixR

Veritas
I am not justifying that is was positive. I think that it is about the matter of being the only ethnicity that was not enslaved in the entire continent. I guess that the pride comes from that. However what happened cannot change. If our leaders could work together putting every difference a side and liberate the continent in the 60's - 80's. Why can't the people work together?
You don’t know that either. The bolded statement is unlikely. This is me being shrewd. No one wants to go in that direction, but as soon as you make a statement like that, it becomes a testable idea and a possible point of contention.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You don’t know that either. The bolded statement is unlikely. This is me being shrewd. No one wants to go in that direction, but as soon as you make a statement like that, it becomes a testable idea and a possible point of contention.

I believe the scholar ALex Jones has done his research. He is correct that we sold Ethiopians to the arab world and beyond, to this day deg cass's still have Ethiopian maids:yacadiim:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
With him mentioning Kenya, and how lovely Kenyans are, I'm dead sure, he got all this info from a butthurt Kenyan.

I believe the scholar ALex Jones has done his research. He is correct that we sold Ethiopians to the arab world and beyond, to this day deg cass's still have Ethiopian maids:yacadiim:
Indeed he's a true scholar. The guy once claimed that the modern Turkish people were all crypto Christians.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Fam it is in our religion enslaving somalis is haram look it up. Even during colonial days somalis were only soldiers depending on your tribe and some isaaq were put in human zoos. That is the sole reason why the first generation in the western world refused to accept the term black

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Indeed he's a true scholar. The guy once claimed that the modern Turkish people were all crypto Christians.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Turks that the Sahaba dealt with in the early days of Islam, look nothing like the Turks of today. I'm pretty sure, they were mongoloid back then. Today, thanks to centuries of mixing with Greeks and Slavs, has made them lose much of their mongoloid features. But you can still see it in some Turks still. Specially in those living in the rural, central parts of Anatolia. Just check out footballer Mesut Ozil......look at those eyes.

mesut ozil.jpg

Without a shadow of a doubt, the Turks that the Sahaba dealt with in the early days of Islam, look nothing like the Turks of today. I'm pretty sure, they were mongoloid back then. Today, thanks to centuries of mixing with Greeks and Slavs, has made them lose much of their mongoloid features. But you can still see it in some Turks still. Specially in those living in the rural, central parts of Anatolia. Just check out footballer Mesut Ozil......look at those eyes.

View attachment 75675
Actually, Modern Turks genetically have little to do with the actual small group of "real" Turks that invaded Anatolia. There was no population replacement in Anatolia, as a result Modern Turks descend Native Anatolians/Greeks, Kurds & Armenians with only minor Turkic admixture.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts