Alex Jones: "Somalis were slave masters" Far-Right attack on Ilhan continues

VixR

Veritas
Good god. I swear you could tell he’s been listening to Dan Carlin or something, only the screws are loose and he’s on the wrong tail end of the curve :dead:

Start from 8:00 minute mark
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones goes on a 30 minute tirade spilling the beans on Somalis past as slave traffickers and points out their difference in looks to other Africans. The Alt-right have done their research and are trying to get the "black" community against Ilhan kkkk

I’m crying lmaooooooo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
lol in this part, he said Ilhan doesn't looks African because she is light skin and not African

Ethiopians were far bigger slavers than any Somali clan ever was, and that was it it was a few clans not the Somali race as a whole.
True, as the Habeshas were expanding the Abyssinian Empire, they profited heavily from capturing & selling the Bariyas(Black Africans/Nilotes) to Muslim lands.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
2FA90F65-7BB8-4B9E-9F56-77D6E3A04313.png 2FA90F65-7BB8-4B9E-9F56-77D6E3A04313.png 12:40 he said guarantee in her lineage is pure slavery2FA90F65-7BB8-4B9E-9F56-77D6E3A04313.png niinkan maa historian baa E68817F7-43CB-4A56-A0D5-4DBD483383FC.png E68817F7-43CB-4A56-A0D5-4DBD483383FC.png

Here is the latest Poster they made for Ilhan and her Friends known as the Squad in Congress. They gave her the biggest weapon in her group.

D_yz6iTUEAE-CYq.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Start from 8:00 minute mark
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones goes on a 30 minute tirade spilling the beans on Somalis past as slave traffickers and points out their difference in looks to other Africans. The Alt-right have done their research and are trying to get the "black" community against Ilhan kkkk

Maaskiin. Walaahi Americans are sweet, innocent, un-informed, ignoramus little citizens ever!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why am I so triggered that he said we don’t know how to swim? Does he think we are like other Africans? Most Somalis love water and know how to swiM:pacspit:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is it bad if I took the video as a compliment, that he thinks Somalis are elite Africans here to enslave the world including America:siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why am I so triggered that he said we don’t know how to swim? Does he think we are like other Africans? Most Somalis love water and know how to swiM:pacspit:

how can u be a pirate and not know how to swim? Obviously he is saluting Somalis in an envious way

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They are protestants.

I noticed that Protestantism is the weakest form of Christianity. Countries that are Protestant quickly turn to Atheism/Irreligion with modernity. While Catholics and Orthodox Christians stay religious for longer.

Lol, not true. Just look at the Czech Republic and central Europe in general. Catholic/Orthodox nations with just as much atheism as Evangelical Western Europe. Meanwhile, Evangelical America is very well-known for their piety.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ethiopians were far bigger slavers than any Somali clan ever was, and that was it it was a few clans not the Somali race as a whole.
Somali clans such as the Dir had a bunch of Oromo/Habesha slaves from the 13th century to 20th century. We had way more slaves then the Habesha ever did. And that's not even counting the Madowweyn.
This shit is for the MOST part absurd and ridiculous. BUT,it is true that islam is a cancer on the carcass of Somalia, we are a true SHITHOLE of a nation, he is not lying their. We are the joke of this earth, and the saddest part about this is we DONT have to be.

Islamic ideology ie ARAB-ISM, has brought nothing but failure disaster and humiliation.

We have to stop the self delusion and coping strategies. WE ARE A FAILURE.
Lmao I am dying from this comment lmao. Islam is the ONLY thing that has brought your country any sort of peace in the past 3 decades. Look up the Islamic Courts Union if you don't believe my words. The irony is to much with this comment.:drakelaugh:

Trending