Alcoholism in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't know until you try :hemad:

Don't know about weed but alcohol makes me super giggly lmao like I'm a happy drunk

There's nothing I hate more than puking and I'm damn sure with my weak stomach I'd be decorating the bar with my lunch.

Not to mention the awful hangovers.

:susp:

And losing control

:susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This thread

coach-hines.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Alcoholism and drug addiction is a problem in our community. I think you guys should stay away from that shit.:cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alcohol and hard drugs, absolutely.

Anything that's physically addicting and you can OD on should be a no no although I did have a few strange months in college.

:chrisfreshhah:

Honestly, I'm very liberal when it comes to alcohol and drugs. I think every adult has the right to poison their body however they see fit. Although, I've only ever been a smoker.

But I think qaad is worse than weed. I can tolerate weed, even though it smells like ass. But qaad should be banned everywhere. Not to mention midget xabashis profit from it while.we are stuck with the social and economic cost.

Not to mention Somalia has a lot of arable land that can be allocated to vineyards, sugar plantations and weedfarms. If we can overcome the religious objections.

Honestly, I'm very liberal when it comes to alcohol and drugs. I think every adult has the right to poison their body however they see fit. Although, I've only ever been a smoker.

But I think qaad is worse than weed. I can tolerate weed, even though it smells like ass. But qaad should be banned everywhere. Not to mention midget xabashis profit from it while.we are stuck with the social and economic cost.

Not to mention Somalia has a lot of arable land that can be allocated to vineyards, sugar plantations and weedfarms. If we can overcome the religious objections.
Why not just ban all intoxicants?
:umad:
And imagine "Somali wine" lmao, Somalia is one of the few muslim countries that has no history in making alcohol. However countries like turkey & iran have their own local alcoholic drinks.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You're bold for keeping it in the house, you drogistor :mjlol:

Weed :drakekidding:

Khat :drakekidding:
Apple-flavored hookah speed dating :drakekidding:
I thought you she wouldn't go through my room boy was i wrong:damn:

First thing i heard coming home high as f*ck. "warya drogistor kalayy":damn:

Then you know what happen rest of the story :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

:mjlol:

Did she remove your door? I know bare niggas sleeping in doorless rooms because they were caught :mjcry:

VixR

Veritas

Dhaqancelis'd? :kendrickcry:

One way trip to Hargeisa :mjcry:

"Allah de weel drogistor allah isseyay!:icon cry:" Hoogayey! (I'm hoping this translates kkk)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And imagine "Somali wine" lmao, Somalia is one of the few muslim countries that has no history in making alcohol. However countries like turkey & iran have their own local alcoholic drinks.

Never heard of Caasha Waal, a Somali rum produced in Jowhar before the war?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Did you knock someone up. The only person I know got dhaqancelis'd knocked a girl up and joined a Mexican gang
No thank God I didn't knock a girl up that would be my worst nightmare l. Although I had some close calls when a girl tells me she missed period but I guess sometimes there period gets delayed by a few days.

:cosbyhmm:

And waste billions of dollars of taxpayers' money? The war on drugs is a failure, only loser conservatives don't think so. People will always want to drink and do drugs. It's booked fighting against a tsunami with a paper towel.

VixR

Veritas
No thank God I didn't knock a girl up that would be my worst nightmare l. Although I had some close calls when a girl tells me she missed period but I guess sometimes there period gets delayed by a few days.

:cosbyhmm:
What did u do? That bad? :mjpls:

What is the typical dhaqancelisable offense horta:cosbyhmm:

I think ppl who can't handle liquor cant bc they're stupid with it. Like maybe there's some truth to what AJ said about their liking to get blackout drunk. I I haven't drank with or watched Somalis drink so I can't provide my usual astute armchair analysis :icon lol:, but usually ppl who get blackout don't have a sense of control unless it's deliberate. At some point, you have to learn your limit.

Its because we aren't exposed to it growing uo, my cadaan friend said that her parents occasionally let her have a sip of their wine glasses when she was younger.

The only reason why I was being overly cautious was a cause I still live with my parents and didn't want to get caught. Best believe I hit up Google like :whoo: before my first time to avoid the daqan celis lmaooo. I followed all the steps and everything z3zrULC made sure I ate before I went, paced myself etc.

I think it also depends on your company. Lbr some ppl are not good friends lol especially when they let you act a fool. At least I had a decent couple of folks around to tell me what to expect. There was this one guy who kept encouraging me to take shots even tho I told him it was my first time drinking :what: the others gave him a right telling off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending