Alcoholism in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to cedar Riverside around 11am to do some shopping, and saw two Somali men in their 20s/30s on the ground drunk it is so sad to say I'm seeing more, and more Somali teens, young adults becoming full blown alcoholics I remember this Somali girl that lived in skyline tower who was so drunk she didn't realize her daughter drowned in the bathtub she is now serving a 20 year sentence.

Why is it always all out or nothing for some of these ppl. It's like they've never heard of moderation.

I'm guessing it's because we were never exposed to alcohol so they don't know when to stop. It's easy to over do it

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
I just went to cedar Riverside around 11am to do some shopping, and saw two Somali men in their 20s/30s on the ground drunk it is so sad to say I'm seeing more, and more Somali teens, young adults becoming full blown alcoholics I remember this Somali girl that lived in skyline tower who was so drunk she didn't realize her daughter drowned in the bathtub she is now serving a 20 year sentence.
Why you coming for Cedar put some respeck on it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why cant Somalis just learn their limit? If you get drunk or vomit or blackout for the first time you know your limit, after that you simply try to achieve a buzz afterwards, are Somalis clinically retarded or do they genuinely enjoy the worst phase of alcohol?

Somalis drink to get super-duper drunk. They don't want to socialize. They want to get wasted.

75% of Somalis between 18-35 drink.

15% of Somalis between 36-64.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most ajnabis eat by putting food in your stomach it absorbs the alcohol especially meat laakinse Somali don't eat for shit most part & just carry on drinking themselves to oblivion :ohlord:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I said it so often that everyone should know that about now.
1VRQ

Status
Not open for further replies.