Alcoholism in the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a toll eventually. Why f*ck up your health and braincells.

Loool it's honestly not even that much, the effects is miniscule. My healthy life style balances it all out

Horta I'm not about to take any advice from Somalis about drinking. You guys think having a glass of wine once in a blue moon makes you alcoholic :hahaidiot:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Loool it's honestly not even that much, the effects is miniscule. My healthy life style balances it all out

Horta I'm not about to take any advice from Somalis about drinking. You guys think having a glass of wine once in a blue moon makes you alcoholic :hahaidiot:

Come back to me when you're 65 yeah.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

If it's minimal why do it at all? The taste that exceptional?

It doesn't make you an alcoholic it's just not a necessary addition to my life.

If it's minimal why do it at all? The taste that exceptional?

It doesn't make you an alcoholic it's just not a necessary addition to my life.

Because it's enjoyable, it's nice being tipsy. You could apply the same question to anything really , why bother getting high :kanyeshrug:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I have never seen anyone drunk day or night during my time at Cedar, am i the only one missing out on seeing degenerates in action? I've heard all sorts of things, like drugs being sold and used by teens and such. Cedar isn't exclusive, what is wrong with Somalis? Hearing about the abuse of harmful substances within our community is becoming the norm now.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Say wallahi you do khat.

Compare it to weed.
They're not similar at all. Khat is kinda like coffee on steroids. It allows you to stay awake for long periods of time without feeling the slightest bit tired. It also gives you a somewhat euphoric feeling and makes you more talkative.

It's a really rare thing for me, but I do enjoy it. Here in the west it's really expensive, but I did it a lot more when I was in Somalia and Kenya because over there it's cheap as dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts