Al Shabab leaders and which regions of Somalia they originated from

Bohol

VIP
Real talk its all for money. As isis qaeda are all know an roam around freely
Its business

The crazy thing is Abdulkadir Muumin use to be a UK citizen and popular in the mosques until one day he decided "let me become the Emir of ISIS in Puntland and make money".

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Braindead mofos in here really comparing isis to al shabaab :mjlol:

A couple of hobos living in outskirts of galgala isn't a fucking threat

Also bombings are few and rare in PL y'all over exaggerating @JohnQ difference between SL and PL is that you guys don't border lawless south u nacas we have wide open border in mudug and anyone can come. That's why majority of PL terrorist attacks are in galkacyo and not garowe or bosaso despite "ISIS" being close to those other two cities:camby:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The crazy thing is Abdulkadir Muumin use to be a UK citizen and popular in the mosques until one day he decided "let me become the Emir of ISIS in Puntland and make money".

The UK government bullied Muumin and his wife while he was living there and they even sued them, they were tabbing his phone, stalking him everywhere he go because of his Khutbas,which eventually made him burn his UK passport publicly and sneaked out of there to Somalia.

One thing about him and his terrorist organization is they don't do no missions,they just hangout in those mountains while receiving big checks from Qatar and once in every few months they do some igu sawir photos and send it over, basically a money making gig.
:bell:

Braindead mofos in here really comparing isis to al shabaab :mjlol:

A couple of hobos living in outskirts of galgala isn't a fucking threat

Also bombings are few and rare in PL y'all over exaggerating @JohnQ difference between SL and PL is that you guys don't border lawless south u nacas we have wide open border in mudug and anyone can come. That's why majority of PL terrorist attacks are in galkacyo and not garowe or bosaso despite "ISIS" being close to those other two cities:camby:

Bombs go off on Boasasso all the time, hotels get attacked frequently as well. Officials, tribal chiefs and elders are assassinated in broad daylight.

In many ways, Bosasso is more unstable than Galkacyo

This little group captured Qandala in the heart of Bari and declared it the seat of their Khaliphate for an entire month. An entire month passed by before Punania with the help of tribal warlord manage to retake territory annexed by 100 people.

If that is not a major intelligence scandal then I don't know what it is.

Qandala3.JPG

Qandala1.JPG
Qandala.JPG
Qandala2.JPG

Imagine begging a tribal warlord to free your territory.

Jokeland

:drakelaugh:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Wallaahi billaahi i’ve chilled with this Muumin guy at the mosque looked a nigga straight in his eyes nikka told us some of his plans of becoming a ”jihadist”. Cant believe the darkskin man actually went through it. Kkkkkk Muumin you black bastard kkkk its all business though

Bohol

VIP
Wallaahi billaahi i’ve chilled with this Muumin guy at the mosque looked a nigga straight in his eyes nikka told us some of his plans of becoming a ”*****ist”. Cant believe the darkskin man actually went through it. Kkkkkk Muumin you black bastard kkkk its all business though

Birmingham mosque or London?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bombs go off on Boasasso all the time, hotels get attacked frequently as well. Officials, tribal chiefs and elders are assassinated in broad daylight.

This little group captured Qandala in the heart of Bari and declared it the seat of their Khaliphate for an entire month. An entire month passed by before ******a with the help of tribal warlord manage to retake territory annexed by 100 people.

View attachment 120177
View attachment 120179View attachment 120178View attachment 120180

Jokeland

Again ur over exaggerating bombings I'm Bosaso are rare which is good considering we take security into our own hands and don't have any foreign troops

I read ur post I don't see any begging happening they reached an agreement with yullux to incorporate his military but a falling out happened. Qandala isnt a big city so I'm not shocked they managed to take it over but regardless it doesn't matter because in the end we karbaashed them out of the city. ISS only operate in the outskirts of galgala and al shabaab is non-existent except for terrorist attacks which even western countries have trouble dealing with :kanyeshrug:

Foreign nationals, not actual people from SL. So the guys point still stands...

The triple bombings in Hargiesa 2008 killed 25 people, so the argument Godane never targets SLAND is void. The real question why he could not pull more.

Al Shabaab is run by Abu Cubayda for last 6 years, he's not Isaaq and still could not establish a foothold in SLAND or carry-out terrorist attacks.

We're operating on another level.

Again ur over exaggerating bombings I'm Bosaso are rare which is good considering we take security into our own hands and don't have any foreign troops

I read ur post I don't see any begging happening they reached an agreement with yullux to incorporate his military but a falling out happened. Qandala isnt a big city so I'm not shocked they managed to take it over but regardless it doesn't matter because in the end we karbaashed them out of the city. ISS only operate in the outskirts of galgala and al shabaab is non-existent except for terrorist attacks which even western countries have trouble dealing with :kanyeshrug:

Haven't answer a single point, more deflection like your fellow Louis.

Lets have a civil discussion.

Im willing to accept that Isaaq leaders in AS are not interested in attacking JSL clans. But the biggest reason they don't attack is because hardcore clanism and subclannism among northern clans. The terrorist attack is seen as a "reer hebel" attack. Each cell will be full of snitches who will warn their subclans or clans

It’s easier to control reer hebel hebel than the diverse areas of south Somalia.

More lile reer hebel are kept in check by neighboring clans but fair enough

Don’t downplay foreign governments financing attacks. They don’t attack Sland because it’s an insignificant place to them, as well as some of the isaaq heads of Al shabab not wanting to attack there. And the sympathizers from burco would never attack Sland but would Xamar.

Qatar financed the guys to attack bossaso, and can do the same to berbera if they wanted. You can’t convince me ineptitude khat heads of that enclave have intelligence to thwart an attack from Qatar if they choose to have people assassinated and bombs go off.

All Sland have to do is control their people and that’s that.

Like I said keep it civil. Qaad-heads are also common in MajeerteeniyaState and easternSanaag.

I have been trying to tone down the use of clan nicknames since ciid

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism

This little group captured Qandala in the heart of Bari and declared it the seat of their Khaliphate for an entire month. An entire month passed by before ******a with the help of tribal warlord manage to retake territory annexed by 100 people.

View attachment 120177
View attachment 120179View attachment 120178View attachment 120180

Jokeland

:mjlol:
This is amazing FKD material

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Bro the man regulates the big bad PMPF & PSF, that these MJ mans hype everyday, to such an extent that when he doesn't get what he wants he just says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then goes back to dealing with the terrorists they cry about everyday, and they still can't touch him, he just chilling in his city making money while they cry. Man said f*ck a qabiil imma get this bag
:russ:

Bro the man regulates the big bad PMPF & PSF, that these MJ mans hype everyday, to such an extent that when he doesn't get what he wants he just says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then goes back to dealing with the terrorists they cry about everyday, and they still can't touch him, he just chilling in his city making money while they cry. Man said f*ck a qabiil imma get this bag
:russ:

Victory lap
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts