Al Shabab leaders and which regions of Somalia they originated from

So the founder of AS is issaq I knew it! Bro thankyou I was literally in a argument about this in another thread. @borednibba9 @JohnQ @Awbarkhadle @abdallah @Ayubi @Liltop

Fake news.

The founder of Al Shabaab is Aden Aero. The guy OP runs around with is lowly commander, nowhere near the top in Al Shabaab food chain.

AS breif.JPG
AS breif2.JPG

Godane was by far the most powerful leader - born, raised, and educated in good old Hargeisa

False equivalence, never denied he was once the leader, but movement founded and begotten in the south by the local population. This bizarre fixation on his origin and linking it with Somaliland is insincere.

Going by your logic Abu Ubaidah is the most powerful leader, born, raised, and educated in Jubaland. Sort your problems with Blackie.

:umad:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
False equivalence, never denied he was once the leader, but movement founded and begotten in the south by the local population. This bizarre fixation on his origin and linking it with Somaliland is insincere.

Going by your logic Abu Ubaidah is the most powerful leader, born, raised, and educated in Jubaland. Sort your problems with Blackie.

:umad:
Saxib it’s a fact Godane was the most powerful leader AS ever had. He lead it when it was at its peak. Do some research on something outside your imaginary state for once

But they do in some cases. Godane never attacked Somaliland. The only terrorist leader we can say doesn't care about clan is Emir Abdulkadir Mumiin-Majerteen/Darood of ISIS he has killed so many Puntlanders.

View attachment 120077
It might be like that Mudane but id believe that Ameer Godane had a qabiil agenda. Terrorist doesn't care abt qaabils. They only care abt to further spread their ideology mudane

Bohol

VIP
It might be like that Mudane but id believe that Ameer Godane had a qabiil agenda. Terrorist doesn't care abt qaabils. They only care abt to further spread their ideology mudane

I am not saying Godane was entirely tribalist but it is a fact 99% of his attacks were in the south rather than his native Somaliland.

Trending