Al Shabab leaders and which regions of Somalia they originated from

didn’t say it was all of isaaq fault. My point was that all clans have members that join these organizations

An appropriate statement, but whenever AS is mentioned people glaze over all Al Shabab leaders and commanders to singleout Godane and link him with SLAND.

:drakelaugh:
Somali tin foiled hat conspiracy theory nut jobs.

That was the only time. It wasn't Hargeisa only but also Bosaso hence why it is called the Hargeisa-Bosaso bombings.

Still counted as a terrorist attack on Somaliland.
AS SL.JPG
AS SL-2.JPG

We are as vulnerable as any other country to terrorist attacks, the only difference we got our shit together, iron sealed. There are terrorist suspects who are still in prison since the Riyaale era.

We got the best intelligence agency in the horn and routinely aid Western powers in napping Al Shabaab. :cool:
SL helping in killing one of the AS leaders.PNG

Still counted as a terrorist attack on Somaliland.
View attachment 120086View attachment 120087

We are as vulnerable as any other country to terrorist attacks, the only difference we got our shit together, iron sealed. There are terrorist suspects who are still in prison since the Riyaale era.

We got the best intelligence agency in the horn and routinely aid Western powers in napping Al Shabaab. :cool:
Sxb runta hadii laga hadlo. There is no security in east africa. Sl intelligence is weak like everyone else.
Bohol is on to something i always thought.

Sxb runta hadii laga hadlo. There is no security in east africa. Sl intelligence is weak like everyone else.
Bohol is on to something i always thought.

I'm proud of the unrecognized country with limited resources cracking down on terrorists, okay the best was a stretch we're only second to Djibouti in the horn. :cool:

Wallahi billahi if it wasn't for SLAND intelligence agencies Burco would be worse than Mogadishu.

I'm proud of the unrecognized country with limited resources cracking down on terrorists, okay the best was a stretch we're only second to Djibouti in the horn. :cool:

Wallahi billahi if it wasn't for SLAND intelligence agencies Burco would be worse than Mogadishu.
Warya did u forget me an @Bohol
Are diehard Somalilanders as well
We dont have any form of intelligence
I would say Ethiopia has a good system were they send u to akhira if they have doubts

It’s easier to control reer hebel hebel than the diverse areas of south Somalia.

Warya did u forget me an @Bohol
Are diehard Somalilanders as well
We dont have any form of intelligence
I would say Ethiopia has a good system were they send u to akhira if they have doubts

We do.

SLAND.JPG

Say mashallah :drakelaugh:

In that's the case why Puntland is struggling to keep ISIS under check? It is common knowledge they are either MJ or Warasan, both Harti and founding communities of Dal Udag :drakelaugh:
There supported by Qatar and foreign financiers, and still kept under check despite their attacks. We also find the perpetrators fast and we don’t target their families which we can do. No foreign entities pay for attacks to happen in Hargeisa or burco.

My point still stands, it’s easier to keep reer hebel hebel in check than diverse clans in south Somalia.

While I do believe that some extremists are motivated by destroying southern Somalia and promotion of Somaliland.

The fact that many Isaaqs are joyful whenever there’s a suicide attack in xamar creeps me out too.

I think it’s mostly because South Somalia is more relevant internationally than other parts. Central Somalia barely has any attacks as well. Controlling xamar= controlling the entire Somali peninsula realistically.

There supported by Qatar and foreign financiers, and still kept under check despite their attacks. We also find the perpetrators fast and we don’t target their families which we can do. No foreign entities pay for attacks to happen in Hargeisa or burco.

My point still stands, it’s easier to keep reer hebel hebel in check than diverse clans in south Somalia.

Foreign financers or not, Al Shabaab is a monolith movement declared war on SLAND over 2 decades ago and only has 1 attack on us, despite having hotspots for AS sympathizers like Burco.

The reason why they can't attack SLAND but regularly attack PLAND is simple, we have better security forces and intelligence.

DP world owns both Berbera and Bosasso, Berbera being the bigger prize but Al Shabaab infiltrated Bosasso tells you all you need to know about Puntland intelligence.

Foreign financers or not, Al Shabaab is a monolith movement declared war on SLAND over 2 decades ago and only has 1 attack on us, despite having hotspots for AS sympathizers like Burco.

The reason why they can't attack SLAND but regularly attack PLAND is simple, we have better security forces and intelligence.

DP world owns both Berbera and Bosasso, Berbera being the bigger prize but Al Shabaab infiltrated Bosasso tells you all you need to know about Puntland intelligence.
Don’t downplay foreign governments financing attacks. They don’t attack Sland because it’s an insignificant place to them, as well as some of the isaaq heads of Al shabab not wanting to attack there. And the sympathizers from burco would never attack Sland but would Xamar.

Qatar financed the guys to attack bossaso, and can do the same to berbera if they wanted. You can’t convince me ineptitude khat heads of that enclave have intelligence to thwart an attack from Qatar if they choose to have people assassinated and bombs go off.

All Sland have to do is control their people and that’s that.

Trending

Latest posts