Al Shabab leaders and which regions of Somalia they originated from

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Who said Isaaq can't lead when they want to and apply themselves they can take the top positions in Somalia and have always been able to do so, even within a terrorist group they managed somehow to take the leadership. Walaaleyaal the latter one inaga daaya :farmajoyaab:

warsanegli are in ISIS and Puntland al Shabab as footsoldiers. Warsangeli were never known to lead anything I guess that translated to terrorist leadership too :dead:
Warya war ma haysid.
Adiga bro ur nothing an nonexistent in everything
Keep it that way
Always have something to say about warsangali
Hop off

Who said Isaaq can't lead when they want to and apply themselves they can take the top positions in Somalia and have always been able to do so, even within a terrorist group they managed somehow to take the leadership. Walaaleyaal the latter one inaga daaya :farmajoyaab:
Organization is different from top political office in country. They can get speaker position with Rahaweyne but I doubt anything more.

Don’t downplay foreign governments financing attacks. They don’t attack Sland because it’s an insignificant place to them, as well as some of the isaaq heads of Al shabab not wanting to attack there. And the sympathizers from burco would never attack Sland but would Xamar.

Qatar financed the guys to attack bossaso, and can do the same to berbera if they wanted. You can’t convince me ineptitude khat heads of that enclave have intelligence to thwart an attack from Qatar if they choose to have people assassinated and bombs go off.

All Sland have to do is control their people and that’s that.

You lost the plot how can Punia foil AS attacks when they infiltrated your security agencies. :drakelaugh:

Turn a blind eye and blame Raxanweyn for everything is Punia's textbook solid-prove approach to solve terrorism :drakelaugh:
AS 1.PNG

AS 2.PNG

You lost the plot how can Punia foil AS attacks when they infiltrated your security agencies. :drakelaugh:

Turn a blind eye and blame Raxanweyn for everything is Punia's textbook solid-prove approach to solve terrorism :drakelaugh:View attachment 120115
View attachment 120117
Puntland does put a lid to majority of al shabab and isis attacks. There were some looses as well as their financed from other entities. But it’s still easier controlling reer hebel hebel then south Somalia. That’s a fact. It’s also that no one try’s to attack Hargeisa and burco.

If carre joined Al Shabab, who would of stopped him from attacking Sland administration in sanaag?

Last edited:
Puntland does put a lid to majority of al shabab attacks. There were some looses as well as their financed from other entities. But it’s still easier controlling reer hebel hebel then south Somalia. That’s a fact. It’s also that no one try’s to attack Hargeisa and burco.

If carre joined Al Shabab, who would of stopped him from attacking Sland administration in sanaag?
ISIS which operates in Puntland and Shabaab which operates in the South are 2 different organizations.

Puntland does put a lid to majority of al shabab and isis attacks. There were some looses as well as their financed from other entities. But it’s still easier controlling reer hebel hebel then south Somalia. That’s a fact. It’s also that no one try’s to attack Hargeisa and burco.

All I see are excuses that run in a circular direction.

Keep the deflection bruh:drakelaugh:

I'm so fucking done with Al-Shaabab, screw these periodically airstrikes. Somalia needs to grab all the power they can, the SNA, Africom, Kenyan forces, US forces, Turkish forces and just storm these idiots, tired of these guys. I'm talking War, not pussy airstrikes. They have nowhere to run unless they can swim to yemen.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wasaqyahow. Tooshka iiga ilaali

Welcome to club abti, people on this forum call me terrorist just because the ISIS head is from sub, I am just spreading the love and equality among all of us.
:manny:

Welcome to club abti, people on this forum call me terrorist just because the ISIS head is from sub, I am just spreading the love and equality among all of us.
:manny:
Warya kilwe an atom are reer yusuf.
So reer Yusuf an Cali Salebaan uu daa arintaas
Not warsangali iyo majeerteen

Trending