Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Is there any documentation on how many suicide bombers are of bantu decent or what somali clan they hail from?

Why are you trying to force Somalia upon these people? Do you not believe in the right to self determination? You shouldn't be trying to impose your will on these people. They don't want to be under the govt of Somalia.

They want to administer their lands. They spent 25 years building a country with its own constitution and institutions. Why would they relinquish everything they've sacrificed for and accomplished? Leave them alone.

The only reason you want Somaliland to join Somalia is so that they can share your plight and misery. You're displaying the typical Somali crab in the barrel mentality.
اجرى يا خول
leesh tenzilee fee mustawahum?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
خروف و كلب جرى يا حقير، عمل فيه شيخ يا ابن كلب
I say "May Allah guide you" and you respond by calling me a son of a dog? You can't reason with some people.:ohlord:

And save the typing in broken Arabic. I don't care what you were called when you were a jaariyad in Jeddah.:ohlord:

I say "May Allah guide you" and you respond by calling me a son of a dog? You can't reason with some people.:ohlord:

And save the typing in broken Arabic. I don't care what you were called when you were a jaariyad in Jeddah.:ohlord:

Stupid is this the accent of Saudi Arab?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz here is the evidence. Italian Somaliland is English translation of italia somalia
Currency does not = to the name of the colony:russ:
The world refer to it as italian somaliland and thats how everybook is written it:manny:
As far as history is concerned is recognized as italian somaliland:manny:

waraabe

Your superior
Currency does not = to the name of the colony:russ:
The world refer to it as italian somaliland and thats how everybook is written it:manny:
As far as history is concerned is recognized as italian somaliland:manny:
:dead::dead: good thing you never been to a debating society, you would've been so karbashed

Those are postage stamps too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts