Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm against the fact our country is being defined by former colonial borders. I'm not Italian Somali-land and you're not British Somali-land. we are both Somalis who belong to Somalia. But I don't blame you if you secede, I mean who wants to be part of stupid, corrupt clan based government.

The other government (SL) is corrupted (the Berbera port, 5 million disappeared, aid drought sold in markets) plus one clan only wants to secede, rest of clans want to join Somalia.

i swear the same 5 people have this discussion about somalia vs somaliland everyday lol. tot he point where we just regurgitate the same points again and again and again. yet the 5 of us remain stubborn. i have my beliefs you have yours. let bygones be bygones.
lol you're so right. I'm actually kinda tired of this.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
i swear the same 5 people have this discussion about somalia vs somaliland everyday lol. tot he point where we just regurgitate the same points again and again and again. yet the 5 of us remain stubborn. i have my beliefs you have yours. let bygones be bygones.
You have opinions. I have facts.

Your pathetic argument consists of "we're all Somali. We have to share one country."

My argument is that Somalilanders have built a country and have impressively developed consistently while maintaining stability. That's without even bringing up the historical context establishing Somaliland's sovereignty.

Why are you trying to force Somalia upon these people? Do you not believe in the right to self determination? You shouldn't be trying to impose your will on these people. They don't want to be under the govt of Somalia.

They want to administer their lands. They spent 25 years building a country with its own constitution and institutions. Why would they relinquish everything they've sacrificed for and accomplished? Leave them alone.

The only reason you want Somaliland to join Somalia is so that they can share your plight and misery. You're displaying the typical Somali crab in the barrel mentality.

Bantu man! stay away of Somalia 's affairs

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Italian Somaliland is just the english translation of Somalia Italiana. Somaliland was never a part of Somalia.
:mjlol:
These people man the Italian somaliland was the original name:mjlol:
You know what show me the establishment of somalia in the 1800s I'll wait:mjlol:
I can pull million books that refer to it as italian somaliland I doubt you can do the same:pachah1:
Don't make up lies:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending