Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashta retweeted

EPUKA UGAIDI ‏@EpukaUgaidi
BREAKING: #KapenguriaAttack Al Shabaab terrorist, Omar Eumond has been killed #EpukaUgaidi #GoodJobRecceSquad

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Found an excuse to rid ourselves of this demographic time bomb.

woSqGm.gif

Somalis truly are ungrateful people:ivers:
70% are on the west because of kenya:ivers:

Half of Kenya is NEP ( Somali lands) which they are ethnic cleansing the Somalis and killing them and rest forcing them to relocate to Somalia. Plus trying to steal our gas in south. Plus KDF who are dealing with al shabaab.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I'm very delighted that the Kenyan government has decided to deport these ungrateful bastards. President Uhuru needs another term. He successfully disposed of these leeches.:salute:

I'm very delighted that the Kenyan government has decided to deport these ungrateful bastards. President Uhuru needs another term. He successfully disposed of these leeches.:salute:

It is time for Somalis to comeback home, and Bantu like you should go and live with his brothers in Tanzania.

Small note they are not leeches the Kenyan government stole most of UN funds that meant for them.

waraabe

Your superior
@HalyeeyQaran I was dancing with joy when he decided to close down that rat colony called dadaab. I am definitely supportive of his leadership. Israel is building the wall so it is happy days

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wasakhgeli female, you are homeless while I have several homes in Baraawe, Mombasa and Nairobi kkkkkkkkkk

I can even go to Buhoodle and Marqaan kkkkkkk where can you go homeless Wasakhgeli woman? Kkkkkkkkk

stop the personal insults. I stopped calling you fat because it got to you. I don't want to bully you so stop the petty insults ok

Bully who welfare queen? You do not work or study, all your time is on social media from SC to forums. Low key gay from your comments, ass kiss to AJ here. Your threads are from dailymail which bring every dirty under sun to us. Simply you are just parasite on this world.

Wasakhgeli female, you are homeless while I have several homes in Baraawe, Mombasa and Nairobi kkkkkkkkkk

I can even go to Buhoodle and Marqaan kkkkkkk where can you go homeless Wasakhgeli woman? Kkkkkkkkk

End of day you are other Bantu that should back to Tanzania, BTW Warsanageli are the royals old blood in royalty since 8 century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending