Al Shabaab is a Bantu terrorist organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The north will always be part of Somalia. If we let Somali-land secede then what would stop the rest? Somalia will be become 7 small countries that will continue to fight border wars. However, I don't support the current Somali regime in Mogadishu, and I don't think the north should join for now.

Somaliland isn't seceding but rather regaining international recognition. Somaliland was a recognized nation before joining somalia (worst decision in human history) . Can't compare your regions like puntland, Galmudug etc as those are regions within your nation

How are you going to get them to remain within Somalia? Surely, not by force? At least I hope not because the Hutu rag tag militia posing as a national military will be karbaashed severely.
As I said before, I don't support these clan based militias posing as SNA. for that reason, I said they don't have to join this current gov but shouldn't close the door on reconciliation in the future.

waraabe

Your superior
As I said before, I don't support these clan based militias posing as SNA. for that reason, I said they don't have to join this current gov but shouldn't close the door on reconciliation in the future.

No reason for reconciliation sxb somaliland and somalia aren't at war

Somaliland isn't seceding but rather regaining international recognition. Somaliland was a recognized nation before joining somalia (worst decision in human history) . Can't compare your regions like puntland, Galmudug etc as those are regions within your nation
can you tell me what's your country's area code? It's 252 same as Somalia. It's pointless to argue about this issue now because the rest of the our country is in turmoil

waraabe

Your superior
can you tell me what's your country's area code? It's 252 same as Somalia. It's pointless to argue about this issue now because the rest of the our country is in turmoil

Are you denying somaliland was an internationally recognized nation before they made the mistake of joining their selfish and power hungry friends

Are you denying somaliland was an internationally recognized nation before they made the mistake of joining their selfish and power hungry friends
I'm against the fact our country is being defined by former colonial borders. I'm not Italian Somali-land and you're not British Somali-land. we are both Somalis who belong to Somalia. But I don't blame you if you secede, I mean who wants to be part of stupid, corrupt clan based government.

How is it my somalia? Explain
it is just as much you country as it is mine. you are just as somali as i am. the history that land bears, is your history too. that language that country speaks, is your language too. the culture that country practises is your culture too. the only difference between you and i is a fictional qabil.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Why are you trying to force Somalia upon these people? Do you not believe in the right to self determination? You shouldn't be trying to impose your will on these people. They don't want to be under the govt of Somalia.

They want to administer their lands. They spent 25 years building a country with its own constitution and institutions. Why would they relinquish everything they've sacrificed for and accomplished? Leave them alone.

The only reason you want Somaliland to join Somalia is so that they can share your plight and misery. You're displaying the typical Somali crab in the barrel mentality.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm against the fact our country is being defined by former colonial borders. I'm not Italian Somali-land and you're not British Somali-land. we are both Somalis who belong to Somalia. But I don't blame you if you secede, I mean who wants to be part of stupid, corrupt clan based government.

From 1960 to today there hasn't been a northern president. The union simply doesn't benefit reer waqooyi. That is the plain truth. Somaliland leadership was blinded by naivety and love. I mean since hargeisa was the capital were the somali flag was raised why wasn't it the capital of the somali republic?

Reer Koonfur are looking out for their interest, time reer waqooyi did the same

waraabe

Your superior
No it wasn't the name of the colony was Italian Somaliland
images.jpg

se3.jpg

1933-Copertina-quaderno-le-colonie-di-Italia-Somalia.jpg

i swear the same 5 people have this discussion about somalia vs somaliland everyday lol. to the point where we just regurgitate the same points again and again and again. yet the 5 of us remain stubborn. i have my beliefs you have yours. let bygones be bygones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending