UPDATE Al-Shabaab denies NISA claim that they killed NISA CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil and they claim Govt. did it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AUN
Makes you wonder what she saw that made NISA have her killed. I certainly don’t believe al shabaab killed her cause NISA aren’t even actively looking for her killers. AS is being used as scapegoat and nobody will be held accountable. This is a very sad case
I’ve realized that. Any special person can be killed and AS will be used as a scapegoat, of course AS will proudly take this new ‘accomplishment’.

Sometimes I forget how much of a sh*thole Somalia is. @codewebsduh is right, there should be outrage but no one seems to even care that a government worker has been savagely slaughtered. A 24 year old young woman who could have easily stayed in the diaspora living a comfy life died because she wanted to make a difference.

It seems like everybody forgets how wrong and barbaric it is for people to just be living life one day and then being killed the next day with little coverage. They act like this is normal. “oh the AS got to her, what a shame”. Wtfff?? :mindblown:

Even if it was AS, why is this so trivial? Is the most anyone can really do is say “AUN” on some random forum online? Why is this even only being covered on twitter and facebook by some random news pages and scrounging not even 100 likes?

Everything about this is just crazy when you really think about it.

Bullshit
Alshabab likes displaying the bodies of those they kill as a 'warning', they are a terror group, terrorising includes having bodies on display!

This was an inside job, she must have known or seen something that was incriminating for those in charge and they silenced her.

The way Fahad and Farmaajo and this entire expired 'government' is acting is very telling of those who have something to hide. They LOVE good PR and usually like to insert themselves into any situation to make themselves look heroic but all we have is radio silence and now this fake rumour.

• No press-releases
  • No reports on an operation to look for her
  • No rewards offered up
  • Her mother's phone calls and pleads are being ignored
  • And now the usual 'AlShabab done it' bullshit excuse
  • NO BODY found which can be sent for forensic examination

You don't need to be a genius to smell a coverup.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’ve realized that. Any special person can be killed and AS will be used as a scapegoat, of course AS will proudly take this new ‘accomplishment’.

Sometimes I forget how much of a sh*thole Somalia is. @codewebsduh is right, there should be outrage but no one seems to even care that a government worker has been savagely slaughtered. A 24 year old young woman who could have easily stayed in the diaspora living a comfy life died because she wanted to make a difference.

It seems like everybody forgets how wrong and barbaric it is for people to just be living life one day and then being killed the next day with little coverage. They act like this is normal. “oh the AS got to her, what a shame”. Wtfff?? :mindblown:

Even if it was AS, why is this so trivial? Is the most anyone can really do is say “AUN” on some random forum online? Why is this even only being covered on twitter and facebook by some random news pages and scrounging not even 100 likes?

When death becomes so often and shocking people in Xamar become quite numb to it. As @Grigori Rasputin would say life is cheaper than a sack of potatoes. Sad but true

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Ooh wait she was diaspora to? That makes the story more messed up.

Somali MP Mahad Salad blames Fahad Yasin, the head of NISA for her disappearance. He said "The AlShabab that killed Ikran is Fahad". Fahad Yasin has been accused of being an AlShaydani on numerous occasions.

He is advising her family to open a case against this man.

“Al-Shabaabka Fahad Yaasiin sheegay in ay dileen Ikraan Tahliil waa ISAGA. Isagaa dilay, duugayna Ikraan Tahliil. Ehelada Ikraan waxaan kula talinayaa in ay furtaan gal dacwadeed Fahad ka dhan ah. RW Maxamed Xuseen Rooble waxaan kula talinayaa in uu xilka ka qaado ninkaas dambiilaha ah, dalkana in uu ka baxo aan loo oggolaanin si Maxkamad loo soo taago!”

241019192_870481043864396_6968685578486836233_n.jpg

I am shocked. seriously? this a suspicious cold murder and should be investigated with the help of international detectives. Ilaahow u naraxriiso

She got into a NISA car and was never seen again.

CCTV footage would have picked up the license plate and identified the driver and the car, but the drive hasn't been arrested nor was the car taken in and checked for prints. NISA didn't do anything to investigate this case, nor have they ever spoken about it. The only time they spoke about it was to invent this lie about her being killed by AlShaydan.

If she is British, her family needs to try to get the British Government and British embassy involved and report the entire NISA agency.

Last edited:
Ex-Somali Spy Chief Abdullahi Ali Sanbalolshe (Former head of NISA) who held the post twice in the past, thinks Ikran had 'sensitive material' in her possession about Somali Soldiers who were illegally taken to Eritrea to fight in Dictator Afwerki's Army.

Therefore, the current spy chief (and alleged AlShaydani) Fahad Yasin and Farmaajo would be motivated to kill her, bear in mind that Fahad Yasin left the country only 1 day after Ikran's disappearance and she was last seen entering a NISA Car.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Qali also said Hormud Telcom, the country’s largest telco ‘declined’ to share information about the last number which appeared on Ikran’s phone.​

Hormud? AS? NISA? Who is involved?

Qali (Ikran's mother) said she approached NISA boss Fahad Yasin shortly after the disappearance of Ikran and he promised he would update the family on the matter but has since got quiet."I spoke with Fahad Yasin shortly after her disappearance and he assured me that I would receive an update on my daughter's whereabouts within two days. That was over a month and a half ago,” Qali said.​

How much more evidence is needed that Fahad Yasin is involved? Why else would he ghost the girl's mother? This is the same man that left the country 1 day after her disappearance.​

Qali also said Hormud Telcom, the country’s largest telco ‘declined’ to share information about the last number which appeared on Ikran’s phone.​

In which country can a telecommunications company withhold such information without a warrant being delivered? They don't want this information to get out, I bet they deleted it already.

There is no difference between NISA and Alshabab. Fahad & Farmaajo killed her and tried to blame it on their counterpart Cali Dheere.