Al-Shabaab denies NISA claim that they killed NISA CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil and they claim Govt. did it.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It was probably someone she was dating or trusted, why else would she get in the car? Can't be jumping to Shabaab did it. There are sooo many incel males over there who kill women they're interested in/friends with.

It was probably someone she was dating or trusted, why else would she get in the car? Can't be jumping to Shabaab did it. There are sooo many incel males over their who kill women their interested in/friends with.

could be, but if it was a vehicle belonging to the agency and took her laptop with her, I’m more inclined to believe it was work related

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
could be, but if it was a vehicle belonging to the agency and took her laptop with her, I’m more inclined to believe it was work related
Yes a co-worker she was dating or friends with. Rape-murders are very common and I think this is what it is

Who and why is the question. There are so many dirty rats.

Yeah it’s hard to know. The man posting is the ex director of NISA so I believe his posts. He claims she was taken to some place called Godka Jilicow, which is apparently a prison where terrorists are held and tortured. He also says she’s dead and they need to just give the family the body

I am the only one suprised that the head of cybersecurity for the country is a 24 year old??? Is this title inflation or is our country’s cybersecurity program run by a someone barely two years out of college...

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is a suicide. Case closed.

Who in their right mind willingly goes to work for a failed state’s unintelligent agency. Did she not realize that half of her colleagues were undercover double agents. The rebels call people and tell them “Yesterday you were walking down k4 street. We didn’t take you out because we know your mom has meat store in bakaraha. You brother goes to Macalin Dheere school. You other brother has a phone store. Your father is disabled and sits at Fiica soor tea hangout. We urge you to cooperate. Stay where you at but on a weekly basis send us info on the movements of Fadumo Gabalax”.
tell me guys, which one of you wouldn’t turn coat and report directly to them to save your own back and the back of your family. I sure would’ve give them all they wanted just to have the chance to live. Not gonna compromise me or my family.

whomever works for the Somali government is seeking suicide.

Last edited:

Who in their right mind willingly goes to work for a failed state’s unintelligent agency. Did she not realize that half of her colleagues were undercover double agents. The rebels call people and tell them “Yesterday you were walking down k4 street. We didn’t take you out because we know your mom has meat store in bakaraha. You brother goes to Macalin Dheere school. You other brother has a phone store. Your father is disabled and sits at Fiica soor tea hangout. We urge you to cooperate. Stay where you at but on a weekly basis send us info on the movements of Fadumo Gabalax”.
tell me guys, which one of you wouldn’t do that.

Its true sxb. Laakinse waqtigeeda ayaa la gaare sxb.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN, a full investigation is required in order to ascertain how this occurred. How she was essentially abducted from a secured area by enemy fighters is flabbergasting. It is a real shame that many of our youngest and brightest come back home to build their futures, only to have their life robbed by what simply is incompetency by her employers.

As for those mentioning the government, terror attacks increase in a country that moves from failed to fragile state. I do not want to take away from the news regarding this young lady's disappearance so I will leave it at that. If you would like an explanation, I would be happy to create another thread.
Remember Hodan Naaleeye AUN, NISA is compromised and has double agents only a fool would trust joining such a shoddy agency

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

tell me guys, which one of you wouldn’t do that.

You beat me to it Ugaas she joined the lottery as soon as she signed up

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Remember Hodan Naaleeye AUN, NISA is compromised and has double agents only a fool would trust joining such a shoddy agency

CTU is compromised every season but Jack Bauer still puts his life on the line.

I am never going to disparage anyone that has the guts to come back and work for their people.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You beat me to it Ugaas she joined the lottery as soon as she signed up

:deadrose: :jcoleno: :damn:

My lottery

she was unknown to me but if she was prominent I would’ve drafted her. Rip to her. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

none the less, I call that suicide

Trending