Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
One female by her own so miss me with that bs as it is not pl where 3 year olds are not safe from gang rape plus i told you before that lascanod is not my city and i don't care how jamac siyad does things there as i am a kismayo and sanaag boy
If you were NA you would know that ugadyahayn own half.
U are nothing in Sanaag maskiinyahow.
If its alright with your females being raped. Fine by me. At least my females are safe

If you were NA you would know that ugadyahayn own half.
U are nothing in Sanaag maskiinyahow.
If its alright with your females being raped. Fine by me. At least my females are safe
Not safe from horny grown ass ms men even raping babies but got the nerve to judge others instead of hiding and dealing with your shame smfh

Ileen he was MJ sheegato this whole time:susp: I was wondering why he hate us and separate warsangeli to PL loyal sub clans:heh:
He ain't warsangeli but wished he was but i don't blame him for going for a clean sheet clan unlike his who are absolutely delusional about thinking that they can take lands like kismayo

waa xishood less. There was another sheegato who took the name of my town @Tukraq :gucciwhat:
It's funny how they want me fight jamac siyad but it is faroole's fault they lost lascanod due to pure stupidity as i am not from there but sanaag where are these clowns say dhulbahante don't live there and are a minority there smh

They should be grateful that esst sanaag is not hy land today thanks to na

power rangers.gif

Ileen he was MJ sheegato this whole time:susp: I was wondering why he hate us and separate warsangeli to PL loyal sub clans:heh:
Kkk @Suldaanka wa nin Warsangeli, he doesn't need to hide behind another clan. You wanted his people to be headless flip floppers like reerkaga? Beesha Warsangeli are united and have rejected the Jeegaan project. Adiga do what you want with your lands.

:gucciwhat: war wuxuu xasidsana

:mjlol: Hunguribahante, I'm afraid you all alone in selling your lands. Warsans are too smart for that shit, must be the tuna.

:pachah1:

Online and real life are diff realities

Does anyone know any companies / people that ship to Berbera and how much it costs plus how much you have to pay Berbera to pick up your stuff at the port

Let me know what you find out bro. I need same thing but from America

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts