Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget about qorotaag. Did you forget about damlaxagare. Did you forget about biyogaduud. Did you forget about reer xaaji. Did you forget about ceel afweyn. Or Xalin or Soolka.

You are the of warsangali in Sanaag and Northern Sool. Every battle against warsangali you havr loss. You keep losing land in sanaag to warsangali.

Slow progress is when you dont kill your cousins or have your females raped
Shut the f*ck ugaadhyahan Is the only reason you even live in sanaag it was them who saved you 30 years ago and currently baby sitting you in every village :ivers:
So who won that battle loool
It wasn't a battle they got snuck up on by warsangeli terrorist they all got killed in there sleep:snoop:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Reiko

There are over 200,000 Puntlanders in the diaspora and they can sponsor to pay or subsidise the wages of these ragtag soldiers and motivate them to sacrifice their lives defending their gobol, then, it is all finished and Amisom will be coming very soon. Has any Puntlander ever considered and others accepted this very simple proposal? No. Why? Every Puntlander supports Puntland for greedy reasons so ina adeerkeey can become the most corrupt leader, blunder and steal the meagre resources? Fake Puntlanders.

What are you tryin to say, the only real Puntlander here is you?

Shut the f*ck ugaadhyahan Is the only reason you even live in sanaag it was them who saved you 30 years ago and currently baby sitting you in every village :ivers:

It wasn't a battle they got snuck up on by warsangeli terrorist they all got killed in there sleep:snoop:
Oh okay yeah now i remember it as dumarka cisse maxamud/calisaleebean were blaming them but the usual tuna crew still up to their no good ways as a gabar osman maxamud told me that they should just drop them completely

20 who deserved it for working for other qabils who hate them but can't beat them in a battle without other dhullos militia smh
These 2 dick suckers are the main
Problem they should be ambushed and killed.
axmed-karaash-ciro.jpg

garaad-saleebaan6.jpg

:pacspit:

Majority are not mj as usual but some claim it to be smh
Lmfao the only time mj were majority was last yeah where jamac siyaad drag them:hova: ugaadhyahan even had to attack from behind the second time because of the struggle stalemate we captured 15-20 jamac siyaad.

Everything thats 1 km north of taleex is warsan. East till you get to halin and issa riyoole is warsan.
Yet not one single village belong to none dhulos outside of 1. harti yaryar:russ:
@Mehmet you see what I mean I let them graze I get this:pachah1:
Idk why is dhulos always dead be it ay. Snm. Pl. Khatuumo. Sayid. Siyaad.
@GBTarmy @Farm. @Reer-Bari
This dumb f*ck is claiming a tuulo in bari is dhulos.:liberaltears:
Learn how to read:pachah1:
I said is military base for ugaadhyahan
http://www.puntlandobserver.com/dhi...urur-ku-dhintay-iyo-beelaha-ay-kasoo-jeedaan/
Bari or not clearly am sitting on it
Funny how you seem to be dancing around this point
:kanyeshrug:
Ps: as for bari everybody remember the famous poems the day I invaded and certain darod king running naked to bosaso:kanyeshrug:

Yet not one single village belong to none dhulos outside of 1. harti yaryar:russ:

http://www.puntlandobserver.com/dhi...urur-ku-dhintay-iyo-beelaha-ay-kasoo-jeedaan/
Ps: as for bari everybody remember the famous poems the day I invaded and certain darod king running naked to bosaso:kanyeshrug:
Why is the whole slogan of your qabil called kudhuufo oo ka Dhaqaaq.
Hit and run niggas. Dubays have emasculated yall in sool. So have reer saalax.
Yall moved out of biyogaduud. Why???

How is it a ugadyahayn base?? Explain.
You mean darawiish

Their lucky my cousins are young and not causing hell for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending