Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sheeko fiican. Ugadyahayn has only ever fought with garabsare and bah ogesylabe. Thats it. 2 small families. Cut that bs. In the 1990s warsangali were capturing issaq and passing them on to you to get revenge killing. We know what happened to you in sanaag. Waad waxaad uugu carartay sool
As for skirmishes. You just dont know history.
Never have i seen a tribe lose so much land. Whether to Mj Issaq or Warsan.
Warrior but losing land:chrisfreshhah:

First the Puntland army left af-urur without fighting and then AS does the same couple days later:gucciwhat:.
tbh its just for show that the gov is "fighting" terrorists this happens yearly now apparently the "terrorists" ran back to the mountains lol something is dodgy.

Farm

VIP
They didn’t capture it, they simply walked in because PL forces withdrew same thing happened last year and AS withdrew a short time later and PL forces moved in.

This is a non story, and definitely not breaking news.

Same thing from last year.

As I said.

Sheeko fiican. Ugadyahayn has only ever fought with garabsare and bah ogesylabe. Thats it. 2 small families. Cut that bs. In the 1990s warsangali were capturing issaq and passing them on to you to get revenge killing. We know what happened to you in sanaag. Waad waxaad uugu carartay sool
As for skirmishes. You just dont know history.
Never have i seen a tribe lose so much land. Whether to Mj Issaq or Warsan.
Warrior but losing land:chrisfreshhah:
@Mehmet you see how ungrateful these ''harti" are top to bottom
:trash:

@Mehmet you see how ungrateful these ''harti" are top to bottom
:trash:
Your dumbass keeps saying all warsan. When in fact not even 2% of warsan ever fought.
You keep saying cali nalaeye like they exist. War faanka iiska daa. Ugadayahan oo dhan weligooda waxay la dagalamayen Garabsare iyo bahbogeys keilya.

That shit u posted is edited. Get the original. Itll say 50 issaq were captured and given to yall to slaughter for revenge of qorotag.

DamalaXagare use to be a maj dhulo city. Same with ceeri. Same with jidali.
What happened abti

Im still in my place where have you gone. Garadag. Burco . Ceel afweyn all use to be you. Xagee baad ka booday adeer

Moving around you mean as greater somalia is their's and without them brits would be running the north today
Tan kale you were a foot solider for Sayidka. Siyaad. Snm.
All somali were part of darwiish including my juufi. Stationed in jidali.
Some dhulos were also part of the british camel corps. So which were u

What did you gain from is the better question.

Tan kale you were a foot solider for Sayidka. Siyaad. Snm.
All somali were part of darwiish including my juufi. Stationed in jidali.
Some dhulos were also part of the british camel corps. So which were u

What did you gain from is the better question.
See this what i mean by lies as a halfie like me would never come near dirty brits let alone work for them unlike the rest of you somalions trying to lie about my folks history smh

See this what i mean by lies as a halfie like me would never come near dirty brits let alone work for them unlike the rest of you somalions trying to lie about my folks history smh
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Read

In 1899 after winning the support of the eastern Habr Yunis clans, Aden Madobe of the Habar Jeclo, and sections of the Dhulbahante, the Dervish leaders Hassan and Sultan Nur then sent a delegation to the Chief of the Dhulbahante clan, Garad Ali Garad Mahamud, enjoining him and his clan to participate in the rebellion against the British. The Garaad did not want to be under the British nor did he wanted to be under the authority of the Dervish, instead he wanted to retain his autonomy as clan chief. After meeting with Hassan and his dervish council a heated debate ensued and before leaving the Garaad concluded by saying, "I am the Ruler of Nugaal and its people, their management is mine and i expect everybody to respect it". Garad Ali also sent a letter reassuring the Consul-General of British Somaliland of his loyalty. This enraged Hassan and so he sent a team of assassins to kill the Garaad and 12 prominent Dhulbahante Sheikhs who also refused to join the Dervish state. News of the assassination spread and outraged sections of the Dhulbahante who subsequently left the Dervish and threatened to attack Hassan, leaving only Hassan's maternal clan, the Ali Geri as his only Dhulbahante allies.[9][10][11]According to British Army officer John William Carnegie Kirk, The Rer Hagar, Rer Wais Adan and Ba Idris sub-clans were considered friendlies by the British Somaliland administration, a term used to signify clans that were British Allies against the Dervish

Status
Not open for further replies.