Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the ugaadhyahan the nalaye ahmed and nur Ahmed are the most level headed stupid fucks attack one of my own group who's opposite in every way:mjlaugh:
We went into there village and killed 2 for 1:mjlaugh:
We get even everywhere is the slogan like shiekh somali said loool

Of the ugaadhyahan the nalaye ahmed and nur Ahmed are the most level headed stupid fucks attack one of my own group who's opposite in every way:mjlaugh:
We went into there village and killed 2 for 1:mjlaugh:
I am half na and trust me i don't take any nonesense from no one

Every country got that problem and you mean warsangeli killing other darods trying to help them from shabaab
Those niggas were not warsangali as warsan would not have killed themselves. They reer konfuur with reer bari leaders.
NA yaad ka tahay. Hopefully one of the branches i fucked up 2 years ago:chrisfreshhah:

Those niggas were not warsangali as warsan would not have killed themselves. They reer konfuur with reer bari leaders.
NA yaad ka tahay. Hopefully one of the branches i fucked up 2 years ago:chrisfreshhah:
Sneaking attacking folks is cowardly and yeah i know it was warsans as my ex girl told that you guys are nothing but two face crookz especially the women

Sneaking attacking folks is cowardly and yeah i know it was warsans as my ex girl told that you guys are nothing but two face crookz especially the women
Dhabodiliyahow. Only thing you know about warsan is the barrel of an ak.
You dont know shit.
Go research damlaxagare.

Dhabodiliyahow. Only thing you know about warsan is the barrel of an ak.
You dont know shit.
Go research damlaxagare.
You guys are very lucky like starcream and i don't need to no anymore besides the conartists dubays girls offering me malab for cash smh

Harti on Harti cyber violence

giphy.gif

You guys are very lucky like starcream and i don't need to no anymore besides the conartists dubays girls offering me malab for cash smh
Fam. Yall females who are 9 months prego are being raped. Do something about that shit.
Sayiidka baa ka gabaye Dubays iyo dhulbahante wixi kala qabsaday

Fam. Yall females who are 9 months prego are being raped. Do something about that shit.
Sayiidka baa ka gabaye Dubays iyo dhulbahante wixi kala qabsaday
One female by her own so miss me with that bs as it is not pl where 3 year olds are not safe from gang rape plus i told you before that lascanod is not my city and i don't care how jamac siyad does things there as i am a kismayo and sanaag boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts