Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mj but warsangeli and say no to mj expansionism and especially isaaq gaalo border claims
Again there u go trying to separate people. Just cause you dont know where to go or make a logical political decision stop dividing people..
Half of Bosaso is warsangali.
Half of Ceerigaabo is warsangali.
They dictate themselves and have formed a government and are part of a mamuul.
If you couldnt agree with either go agree with yall selves.
Khastuumo

Again there u go trying to separate people. Just cause you dont know where to go or make a logical political decision stop dividing people..
Half of Bosaso is warsangali.
Half of Ceerigaabo is warsangali.
They dictate themselves and have formed a government and are part of a mamuul.
If you couldnt agree with either go agree with yall selves.
Khastuumo
Warya if there was a real government than these little states would not matter and by the way don't miss them payments

Sanaag is mine than hy like it has always been and always will be as i got too much land invested in it like kismayo to give up my property without a fight unlike you guys i got a backbone and don't play these slow progress shit

Sanaag is mine than hy like it has always been and always will be as i got too much land invested in it like kismayo to give up my property without a fight unlike you guys i got a backbone and don't play these slow progress shit
Did you forget about qorotaag. Did you forget about damlaxagare. Did you forget about biyogaduud. Did you forget about reer xaaji. Did you forget about ceel afweyn. Or Xalin or Soolka.

You are the of warsangali in Sanaag and Northern Sool. Every battle against warsangali you havr loss. You keep losing land in sanaag to warsangali.

Slow progress is when you dont kill your cousins or have your females raped

Warya if there was a real government than these little states would not matter and by the way don't miss them payments
What payments. Dont your people pay 3 taxes.
Also how does feel to have issaq order you to attack another darood and have your ass handed to you:nahgirl:

Also how does feel to have issaq order you to attack another darood and have your ass handed to you:nahgirl:
Attack who where but i am glad that they picked not pl to go despite i really dislike isaaq very much but i am not jamac siyad nor do i do things like them but i want yall to return my na side back to me as i have to free up my og turf from shabaab so got no time for this

Worry zbouy sl shabaab who slaughter 70 of your huys a few years back and not another clan minding their business dumbass

I dont fucking know.
He claimed jamac siyaad earlier today then retracted.
Argued as an OG the dhulos.
@Farm is saying something else.
1 thing for sure he is laangaab who cant boast about his tribe hence the constant shift in qabil
I am not jamac siyad that you guys got problem with and no such thing as darodnimo since mjs/mrs killed it along with the somali nation so save your emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending