Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudan is a massive country, but it's mainly desert/arid. Ethnic minorities might live in the useless regions, but the Nile River is dominated by the Sudanese Arabs.
Everyone in Sudan either lives along the banks of the Nile or a rainy region.

So we should change out language because of this? War naga tag! Have some pride and stop worshipping your hairy masters. We have no men. Bunch of arab-dick sucking pussies. Matag aa iga keenten.
View attachment 44384

You will never hear turkish men say stuff like this. They are proud of their language and culture. No salafism can convince them. And they still practice their religion!

Be like them. Be men. One that stands with his nation and his people. One that fights for what is his. Stop being pussies. I’m tired of ya’ll beta men! The only thing you know how to do is to destroy your own country and people. War naga leexo.
:faysalwtf: You're really stupid. Arabic is the lamguage of the Quran and anyone who isn't fluent in Arabic doesn't have access to as much as Islamic knowledge as others.
Since when is learning a foreign language bad? :farmajoyaab: You should stop speaking English do you want to be cadaan? :farmajoyaab: You're logic doesn't make sense.
Learning Arabic =/= Becoming Arab :francis:

SumMo

very lowkey
:faysalwtf: You're really stupid. Arabic is the lamguage of the Quran and anyone who isn't fluent in Arabic doesn't have access to as much as Islamic knowledge as others.
Since when is learning a foreign language bad? :farmajoyaab: You should stop speaking English do you want to be cadaan? :farmajoyaab: You're logic doesn't make sense.
Learning Arabic =/= Becoming Arab :francis:
You can learn the quraan without making arabic our official language. dafuuqqq

Just acept that you’re a self-hating beta man. It’s men like you that have destroyed and keeps destroying our country..
8B90552C-3772-4AA2-9009-DCC0AB6BA979.png

Everyone speaks english where I live, but english is still not considered a ‘official language’ here. These people have pride waryaa, and they want their language to be supreme. Nor are they crossing the Atlantic Ocean to join UK, like a. Or should I say: soon-Sudanlia.

I dont know how many of you have been to somalia but i lived there for a year schools were taught in arabic, scince was taught in arabic and math to. Everyone watched dragon ball z and ben ten in arabic and watched al jazera arabic for their news. A lot of people dont speak arabic but vast majority have a basic grasp and can understand speak i think. My grandparents and parents are fluent to and went to school in somalia.

You can learn the quraan without making arabic our official language. dafuuqqq

Just acept that you’re a self-hating beta man. It’s men like you that have destroyed and keeps destroying our country..
View attachment 44385

Everyone speaks english where I live, but english is still not considered a ‘official language’ here. They have pride waryaa! Nor are they crossing the Atlantic Ocean to join UK, like a.
:faysalwtf: To understand the Quran you need to be fluent in Arabic translations are not the same at all. I know that myself. How do you expect Somalis to gain more Islamic knowledge if they don't learn Arabic?
So if you want to learn the language of the Quran you are a self hater? :faysalwtf:
Why do you speak the language of cadaan pedophiles? :farmajoyaab: Do you want to be one? Your logic doesn't make sense.
So I'm a self hater if I am fluent in a foreign language? :stopit:
Are you one of these Somali gaalo on here? :what:

SumMo

very lowkey
:faysalwtf: To understand the Quran you need to be fluent in Arabic translations are not the same at all. I know that myself. How do you expect Somalis to gain more Islamic knowledge if they don't learn Arabic?
So if you want to learn the language of the Quran you are a self hater? :faysalwtf:
Why do you speak the language of cadaan pedophiles? :farmajoyaab: Do you want to be one? Your logic doesn't make sense.
So I'm a self hater if I am fluent in a foreign language? :stopit:
Are you one of these Somali gaalo on here? :what:
You still haven’t explained why Arabic is considered one of Somalias official language.
:bell:

How is it that arabic isn’t Turkeys official language? The official language in Malaysia? etc..? Stop using the deen to excuse for somali mens beta behaviour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:hillarybiz:

Keep sucking their hairy dicks.

You still haven’t explained why Arabic is considered one of Somalias official language.
:bell:

How is it that arabic isn’t Turkeys official language? The official language in Malaysia? etc..? Stop using the deen to excuse for somali mens beta behaviour.

:hillarybiz:

Keep sucking their hairy dicks.
Because Somalia is in the Arab League so obviously Arabic will be an official language. We have major trade with the Arab world aswell. Not to mention that Egypt is a destination that Somalis like to go to for education. And I bashed Yemenis on here so don't call me a self hater.

EmWz6nv.png

But learning Italian is OK? :camby:

SumMo

very lowkey
Because Somalia is in the Arab League so obviously Arabic will be an official language. We have major trade with the Arab world aswell. Not to mention that Egypt is a destination that Somalis like to go to for education. And I bashed Yemenis on here so don't call me a self hater.

EmWz6nv.png

But learning Italian is OK? :camby:
Italian is not our official language, so why would that be a concern? Arabic on the other hand is considered one of our official languages. That shit is problematic af! You’re a beta man for not seeing that.
309C94E9-BE42-44A7-AF74-E11A58E20983.png

And the fact that we are in donkey-rapist union just shows how beta somali men are. You guys are begging hard for that hairy dick. It’s gross af.

Italian is not our official language, so why would that be a concern? Arabic on the other hand is considered one of our official language. That shit is problematic af! You’re a beta man for not seeing that.
View attachment 44401

And the fact that we are in donkey-rapist union just shows how beta somali men are. You guys are begging hard for that hairy dick.
Are you dumb? We are in trade with the Arab world. Do you think the people in the Indian rainforests want Somali bananas?:heh:
Do you think people in the Ugandan rainforests want Somali sugar cane?:heh:
They are our biggest export partners. And Somalis live fine in Sudan and Egypt and were living fine in Syria before their civil war. Libya and Yemen are disgusting.
If you stop trading with the Arab world who you gonna trade with? You think we gonna export bananas to rainforest countries like Malaysia and Bangladesh? :hmm:

72 Iq is above average "africa standards".This is actually a compliment.

Atleast I'm not a normie.

This is my first public internet rejection.Times are changing indeed.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Are you dumb? We are in trade with the Arab world. Do you think the people in the Indian rainforests want Somali bananas?:heh:
Do you think people in the Ugandan rainforests want Somali sugar cane?:heh:
They are our biggest export partners. And Somalis live fine in Sudan and Egypt and were living fine in Syria before their civil war. Libya and Yemen are disgusting.
If you stop trading with the Arab world who you gonna trade with? You think we gonna export bananas to rainforest countries like Malaysia and Bangladesh? :hmm:
They dont know that we share alot with the Arab world. Access to universities in Egypt sudan and ksa for free.

Turkey is making Arabic compulsary these days. As long as Erdogan party in power they are bringing in Arabic.

I dont know how many of you have been to somalia but i lived there for a year schools were taught in arabic, scince was taught in arabic and math to. Everyone watched dragon ball z and ben ten in arabic and watched al jazera arabic for their news. A lot of people dont speak arabic but vast majority have a basic grasp and can understand speak i think. My grandparents and parents are fluent to and went to school in somalia.
Walahi these people have never been to somalia I've been trying to tell them that @World I told you you should go to somalia and see for yourself

Walahi these people have never been to somalia I've been trying to tell them that @World I told you you should go to somalia and see for yourself
Saying that Somalia is largely an arabic speaking nation is completely untrue. Some ppl might learn it in school but its not very widely spoken.
Most of my relatives in Xamar (post -91) were taught in english . My uncle studied Medicine in english for example. I have cousins who're learning english in school and are more into learning english than arabic.
Pre -91 university education was in Italian.

Since the collapse of the Somali gov't, we've been learning in English, Arabic and nowadays Turkish.

Last edited:
So you're ok with the colonizers language but hate arabic :ayaanswag:

I mean if you were europhile athiest, I'd understand the hate for Arabic and the indifference to Italian but you're muslim.:mahubowtf:

You need to separate the language from the people, majority who're arab today were arabized btw.

It's the language of the Quran and hadith, it helps you a lot on aspects of the religion. Memorizing will also become much easier, it'll help you focus in your prayers and accelerate your Islamic education.

Yes you can translate it, but it's no where near the same experience as being able to understand it in its original form.

I'm not saying to lose our language either, it should be preserved and be widely used. We shouldn't lose our identity either and believe we're arab like @government is advocating.
I'm not surprised @SumMo decided not to reply :siilaanyolaugh:
You're just as bad as the arab bootyclappers for pridefully stating that your grandparents speak italian.

Very true. Even in Kismaayo Arabic news used to come on the radio in the afternoon and Arabic is taught in schools (generally).
I don't know about you guys up north though.

Saying that Somalia is largely an arabic speaking nation is completely untrue. Some ppl might learn it in school but its not very widely spoken.
Most of my relatives in Xamar (post -91) were taught in english . My uncle studied Medicine in english for example. I have cousins who're learning english in school and are more into learning english than arabic.

Since the collapse of the Somali gov't, we've been learning in English, Arabic and nowadays Turkish.
IvI' been to somalia I've seen it with my own eyes kids are veibe taught Arabic from a young age by tv and duugsi

World

VIP

Don’t take government seriously, he actually thinks that he’s an Arab and was caught lying here saying that he’s half arab. Man even thinks that warsangeli is an Arab tribe and are predominantly Haplogroup J. You can’t really argue with those type of guys. I suspect the other guy is a salafi, and we all know those types want to lose their culture and become arab. After u finished the quran back home u can study arabic, I went dugsi back home so I know this.

How can one of them say that Arabic is played on the radio loool wtf I hate Arab bootyclappers even more than those Afrocentric ones.

Don’t take government seriously, he actually thinks that he’s an Arab and was caught lying here saying that he’s half arab. Man even thinks that warsangeli is an Arab tribe and are predominantly Haplogroup J. You can’t really argue with those type of guys. I suspect the other guy is a salafi, and we all know those types want to lose their culture and become arab. After u finished the quran back home u can study arabic, I went dugsi back home so I know this.

How can one of them say that Arabic is played on the radio loool wtf I hate Arab bootyclappers even more than those Afrocentric ones.
I never said I was half Arab you guys just assumed so I even said I'm not.
Also aren't you the guy insulting our women 24/7 it seems a bit hypocritical coming from you lastly all the things I've said it's true and has been supported by other people on this thread while your argument is muuuh bootyclapper

I never said I was half Arab you guys just assumed so I even said I'm not.
Also aren't you the guy insulting our women 24/7 it seems a bit hypocritical coming from you lastly all the things I've said it's true and has been supported by other people on this thread while your argument is muuuh bootyclapper
Using his logic we are all bootyclappers if we want to learn a foreign language :mjlol:

I said Arabic news came on the radio in Kismaayo in the afternoon:drakekidding:

So I am a Salafi because I said Arabic is taught in Kismayo? :hmm:
Or am I a Salafi because I said learning Arabic is good? :hmm:
Or am I a Salafi because I mentioned Arabic as the language of the Quran? :hmm:
So I want to lose my culture because of learning a Arabic language? :hmm:
Are you saying that people learn a foreign language want to lose their culture?:hmm:
How does that make sense?:hmm:
So I am a dabadhilif for Carabta if I say Arabic is taught as a subject? :hmm:
So are people in Somalia dabodhlifyo for white people because English is taught there? :heh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.